1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Moon Memory Frag Event

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Don0407, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Don0407

I started with 10 Memory frag crafted two from the event and got x3 memory fragments twice but ended up with 14 memory fragments instead of 16 memory fragments.

Attached Files:

2. Salvie Vesuva

Your math seems to be off....you use 2xMF (creating event item) out of 10 ~which leaves you with 8 and you are rewarded with 2x3 = 14 (new total)

#2 Salvie Vesuva, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Andaro and eitheldin like this.
  3. Don0407

I know i have 8 more to go.( This was just after the day reset ) What I was trying to explain was I crafted two of them and they both gave me x3 memory fragments I should have 6 Memory fragments earned in total from using the event item. Adding those 6 memory fragments to the already 10 I had sitting in my inventory from using snowflake box. I should of had 16 memory fragments at the end of the process. The only way I could think my math was wrong was if it includes the memory frag you take to craft it in the 3 new ones i earned. In that case i understand why the outcome was 14 it basically added two to the one i used for crafting, but thats only if my second assumption is correct.

4. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

You use up one memory fragment to craft new ones. With the "worst" result giving the used memory fragment back. The best result giving you the used fragment back and adding 2 extra.
    Salvie Vesuva's calculation is correct .

Andaro and Moonraker like this.
  5. Salvie Vesuva

Here is the official explanation - I hope it all helps you :) :

eitheldin likes this.
  6. unrealaz

The recipe is 1 MF + 1 Event Item. You can get 1 MF back aka NOTHING or 2 or 3 MF aka SOMETHING, which still makes the event **** but that's beyond the topic.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  7. Milinia

Something is off anyway. I combined the 2 shards and 2 memory fragments, I made 1 shard and 2 memory fragments but the shard never made it into my inventory. :(

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

because it used the one it made up also is why

9. Milinia

Then explain to me how?

I started with 2 shards and 2 fragments so:
    first processing: 1 shard x 1 fragment = 1 fragment and 1 shard
    second processing: 1 shard x 1 fragment = 1 fragment
    third processing: 1 shard x ??????

Unless I was sleeping, I never had 3 memory fragments so there was nothing for that third shard to combine with?

*edit to add screenshot*
    shard.jpg

#9 Milinia, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  10. Salvie Vesuva

Please read closely this time (was already added as a quote in my previous post, but you must have missed it) :

"CM Yukimura said:
    The event is supposed to work in this way:

- You obtain up to 2 Moonlight Shards per day from your challenge tab (y)
    - You can combine 1 Memory fragment with 1 Moonlight Shards by simple alchemy.

The result can be 1, 2 or 3 fragments (one back is granted), + a chance to get another Moonlight Shard.

In this event, you have a good chance to multiplicate your Memory Fragments, actually veeeery useful!

Enjoy it!"

11. GM Mercy

Game Master

Hi everyone!

Thank you for clarifying the event rules :) @Salvie Vesuva has stated it right, you always get the chance for a Shard back but it is not guaranteed <3