1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moonlight Shard as Daily Reward is... uncool.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pointis, May 6, 2019.

1. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

If you are unlucky this will net you ZERO. For logging in EVRY single day of the month. Thanks for nothing. Only a small Chance to get 1 or 2 Memfrags out of it sucks tbh. :(
    I would rather take 1 Memory Fragment as reward, at least this is guaranteed 1 Memfrag, like it was the month before.

2. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin Lahn 62 NA

I mean, all you do is log on to play which is what you would be doing normally, right?

You're not religiously logging on just to get attendance rewards.... Or are you?

Columba, Ansilo and Luxea like this.
  3. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

you don't even have to do anything to get attendance awards but log in, it's free stuff

Columba likes this.
  4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

This forum is seriously hilarious. xD

A few memory fragments is nothing of importance. Even if you log in to afk fish every day you should have plenty from all the relic shards. And, if you grind any of the three territories that drop relics/scrolls/books, you have no reason to really be struggling with a difference of a few per month to warrant making a big deal out of this.

Columba and Mirajane like this.
  5. cliveklg

The level of entitlement of some players.

Columba, Yuusayn and Luxea like this.
  6. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

When u use 5 moon shards and you get ~20 memes... luckyest day ever, wish i had 100 fs to try a pen xD

Maginha likes this.
  7. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

The main idea behind it is to avoid putting the highest rewards on the last days, so that you can miss some login rewards and not lose a big gift.
    There was a time when there was literally nothing for the last days.

cliveklg and Thelemna like this.
  8. Alicia Dominica

If only they were that generous :)

In case you recall from way back when they first introduced the attendance rewards to our version, they put the last row of memory fragments because the original KR rewards were too "powerful" for our version or rather our state of the game. Somewhat questionable if that still applies today (since meanwhile we got stuff like advise of valks, valks cry, etc. as well), but guess they stuck with that "tradition".

As far as the OPs complaint goes - the reward transitioned from guaranteed to rng, which seems consistent with the overall nature of the game, but I understand why it may feel like a downgrade. However, if you keep in mind what the KR version has instead of memory fragments, complaining about this change seems somewhat moot.

Phoenixxx75 and Pointis like this.
  9. Corsix

make ALL loyalty rewards a big ? MARK and then when you click the day to accept your reward it ROLLS like a Big fat RNG Box of Goodies to only give you trash.

Bdo already full rng anyway so why not this too?

10. zhagsten

But there's no RNG in a guaranteed 1 Memory Fragment! Why would you want that?

Lol at the "entitlement" some people see, when they actually are on the forums of Login Rewards Online.

11. charkus

They should remove it all and start giving things by playing the game, not just loging, events or afk stuff.

Maginha likes this.
  12. Yuusayn

Nobody cares about how you feel like this game should give you something your getting for free anyway and as if 1 mem frag means anything, go complain about something worthwhile

Columba likes this.
  13. Artorias_Dusk

What makes me mad is, the accessory box is gobe and we got nothing to compare. Even a free Crescent is nice. But no. Only **** rewards.

14. Catastigma

Casual player mentality......

Stop moderating my post, its a real issue. A huge plague of the video-game industry.

15. Lord_Xenon

I understand the OP.

It's a -+ change.
    - as it takes more time to gain the item(s).
    - as you can get nothing
    + as you can get more than before.

Would be interesting know for which persons PA should implement a 1% chance to perma lose their account when they like RNG so much?

16. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Love to complain about getting free sh*T. Love these forums.

Columba likes this.
  17. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

So much hate... Why.
    I only was complaining about the RNG factor of the reward. If you are unlucky you get nothing for the last 3 rewards as there is always the possibility to get 1 mem frag per moonlight shard, so you end up getting nothing.

18. Columba

Life is so unfair