1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More and more pay for convenience changes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GamePois0n, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Come on dont try here, you're in the very abyss itself friend.

2. Netreiam

:o

What made you decide to come to the forums/post here?

3. Galatia

Galatia Hoshishinzui Valkyrie 61 EU

O_O Kakao is guilty of defamation of character?!

I thought they were only guilty of not following their own rules and devaluing their own name due to the use of questionable partners.

Well we live and learn I guess!

Kurano and Fearless V like this.
  4. Galatia

Galatia Hoshishinzui Valkyrie 61 EU

Alicia Dominica likes this.
  5. Salty_Sailor_Trash

Salty_Sailor_Trash Herushingu Musa 61 NA

Stop lying! I can’t never look at your beautiful blue eyes the same! And yes I feel betrayed , as betrayed as when Judas kissed Christ on the cheek.

Galatia likes this.
  6. Ben Phoenix

What's all this drama here!?

[​IMG]

7. Alicia Dominica

There has been no wrong accusation in my statement. What I stated you did is visible on video and what you got temp-banned for. The only mistake when it comes to this matter is that the ban wasn't permanent, but hey, what's integrity worth.

Galatia and Fearless V like this.
  8. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

I think this whole debacle is vague, regardless of what the video shows, I see both sides and how one could also wrongly accuse you. But the topic has been raised, the people are aware and you deserve the benefit of the doubt and your freedom. The monster living inside men can be ruthless, know that you do not walk alone. Keep making them videos!

9. fenzz

this forum is full of so many dumb, gullible people that believe and care for so much crap that people who don't even play the game keep preaching on the forum like its their 2nd job.

i mean i couldn't care less about blade. if he exploited or not. but the fact that after speedhacks, real money payout-trading, and SMH that actually had a devastating effect on the game. and there were more than a number of evidence on this forum that suggested accused and filmed players havent been banned.

people still seem to care that blade used the double worker on a node more than a year ago.. (even if it was an exploit and he did that on purpose).
    AND MADE HUGE GAINS FORM IT!!!11ONENE

i feel for the guy that he has to deal with this level of stupid. if i was him i would just be proud about it and make it a part of his stream logo.

10. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Warrior 61 EU

is there smth wrong enjoying product what you paid for?

forum offers better content than their game, i dont see anything wrong with this...

WoWisBest likes this.
  11. Vladja

Vladja Venus Ranger 1 EU

one fact, that many do not see is, that MMO's are underpayed projects, that need alot of money to keep a healthy game for long time. It's very expensive to produce and to service an MMO. These games need to find a business model, that gives an easy accessebility to play and try it out, but also it needs to make profit. Since people are not willing to pay a subscription fee (sub that needs to be purchased, otherwise you cannot play at all) + a cash shop, which always will end up like this, look at WoW (has p2w, has cash shop, + a sub fee...wtf)...we rather have a cash shop with some pay for convenience, and light pay2win.

12. kakodaimonos

The most expensive MMO made so far is Star Citizen sitting at around $200M right now, pretty even with SW:ToR.

Let's say BDO is as pricey as those ones. (which it definitely isn't, I think it sits around 50-100M) This means that they had to sell around 2.000.000 Copies at full price ($50) of the game at release to get back the full costs.

The population of Characters after 1 Year showed around 1.5M on EU and 1.8M on NA.
    And since they said it's around 10M registered Users I think these are actual active Characters on bought accounts.
    They also said in the first Month after release they sold around 400.000 Copies of the game.

So if we even put Sales in perspective I think it's save to say that we got pretty close to the $200M mark right here. BUT and now this will blow your mind: This is NA and EU sold Copies only. The game release in KR, RU and SEA as well and we still have to consider the income of the Cash Shop.
    Obviously in KR it is F2P but still, active users there give them a **** ton of money.

Now to speak about the maintaining costs:
    Server costs are a joke, Building new Monsters and Landscape if you consider the amount of time they need is also not as pricey and mechanics wise there really never was anything new in this game most was just recycled stuff from other areas of the game.
    Creating new characters, yes this takes quite some time and money. Should it be the main content of the game? Sure if you want to push micro transactions.

This amount of cash shop greed is definitely not needed.

13. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

BDO price sits below 10m. It was one of cheapest MMO

Fearless V likes this.
  14. kakodaimonos

If that's true, then this is a joke to begin with.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  15. Schinrah

There is a reason the CEO of PA is a billioniare, no?! :)

Also no subscription? Valuepacks are tailored in a way that make it , at the very least, very inconvenient to play without. Especially if you are one of the many that enjoy tinkering with their characters and outfits. So while it might not be subscription based technically, it actually pretty much is. But unlike true sub based games, this game tries to squeeze out money at every opportunity ontop of that, to the point where things like weight, pet, inventory slots are more or less mandatory.

MoonDance17 and Fearless V like this.
  16. Vladja

Vladja Venus Ranger 1 EU

Can you tell us from where you got your numbers? Cos I doubt, they are correct, or at least not complete.
    Ty

17. kakodaimonos

18. Korvgubben

A humble person would probably have provided some information and then let the quoted form their own opinion on the matter dont you think?

Unless the heroic-speak-infront-of-the-jury is the way you RP on stream ofc but as I'm not a viewer I wouldnt know, but if that is indeed the case I guess this small complaint is without basis.

19. Ashenvall

Lol you have an issue, call your med : you are suffering of phatological liar. There is proof about you, and PA saved your a*s*s because you have a lot of viewers.
    You need a form of ostracism, stop spreading your bs here.

20. Findubar

CrUsAdErS Of DeCePtIoN.
    BWHAHAHHA go back in kaka's pocket you little pocket cheat.