1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Hacking, Less Loot, Less Rifts, More Power Creep...?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MagicalTabletopGirls, Feb 25, 2020.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

1. The speed / afk macro hacking issue is expanding out of TS Ruins as they are invading more & more grind spots.
    2. The amount of advertising account boosting for real money has increased rapidly ie the same people doing the hacking; END IT!
    3. The drop rates on accessories from grinding have been tanking, despite you not revealing the code I have put in enough hours to know you changed it and the cost for the Tent buffs to fill in the gaps is insulting. Then you added a item drop pet that was Limited, what did you reduce the drop rate by when you added it? And LIMITED, thanks guys.
    4. First you neuterud Dark Rifts with Cron Stones, now you took away half the mobs causing accessories to start going up again. Which given the cancerous enhancing system means this is a serious problem certainly when combined with yellow accessories seemingly disappearing from grinding actual mobs. In over 20 hours at Hystria even with the J'scrolls not a single Tungrad Necklace! No Eye of Ruins Rings in over 6 months despite grinding Bloodwolves & Ts Ruins all the time for guild missions & dailies.
    5. Power creep the expansion. PEN at less than 5% success rates where you lose your gear isn't good enough, now you need Blackstar PEN and PEN+. ... *self censored* ...

"Content" You keep using that word, do not think it means what you think it means.

6. More Garmoth style crap? I still have yet to get her heart to drop despite killing nearly every spawn she has ever had & I even have her last shot title. So 2 or 3 years before you get this junk I suppose.

I think you guys are lost and I mean that spiritually. There is something deeply concerning when you have this vast sandbox to play in with stories to be told and all you can do is churn out is more GAMBLING on a enchantment system the players hate, lowering loot for that system, & the system is the reason nearly everyone quits the game or doesnt want to play it to begin with.

So why not hack? Why not afk macro farm? You dont ban it and with more and more power creep who wants to actually play the game? Heck you entire business model of the past 2 years has slowly transformed into "PAY US NOT TO PLAY OUR GAME." We are like frogs in slowly boiling water. So, why not just create a Zerker, do the afk speed hack macro and farm non stop not doing anything and buy the gear in a year or two skipping the entire enhancing system we all hate? You dont seem to care at all. Or it makes me ask this question:

ARE YOU THE ONES REALLY SELLING THE FARMING SERVICES!?!

GradeA Hypcrisy.gif

Dalenos, Tezo, Schinrah and 36 others like this.
  2. Kenwulf

Well, that's what you get when the game design is being done by a marketing team. Their goal is not to create an enjoyable experience, but to sell you crap.

BraveHeart, Nelkuran, Two-Tu and 10 others like this.
  3. Gretsia

Damn thats well said!!
    Long time i saw a REAL post that speak for the ACTUAL problems of the game.
    Well said mate!!

BraveHeart, Ofeamoten, easay9 and 7 others like this.
  4. crosspath

Do not be surprised if in a week they announce the removal of loyalties...

Monetize everything or die!

#4 crosspath, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  5. gurghul

They removed loyalty over a month ago from kr

Mana_Mafia, Factorial and TucoRamires like this.
  6. Shaggz

I said to my guildies last night. I used to average 1to 3 black shards an hour in hystria. I'm now getting more trash per hour... have the loot drop pet, running tent buff, and average 1 black staff every 4 to 6 hours. Wtf

7. Capitaine Courage

It's in the pipeline. Already happened in Korea as mentionned earlier.
    When the cashflow starts to slow down, it's time to milk what still remains of your audience more (since BDO is already at minimal investment and ressources allocation for its PC version anyways,)

#7 Capitaine Courage, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  8. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

And that's why, people start cheating on this game.

There you have the reason PA. Now f.... change it

9. Lord_Xenon

And people still spread false information about it like they want to deceive the community.

10. Jupto

Is this a joke or for real?

11. Ashenvall

This

Allan1985 and PeaceInChaos like this.
  12. Vortexii

Actually, it's complete garbage, bias, conspiracy nonsense.

No evidence at all provided for the lowering of accessory drops.

The changes to Rift Bosses was absolutely warranted and good for the game. If you actually PLAY THE GAME you know it was devaluing the accessories and simply FAR TO EASY TO OBTAIN. Pearl Abyss simply modified the drops to what they should have been in the first place.

People that are against the progression of the game are delusional. People even claim that putting Caphra on PEN is a bad thing. Yeah IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME it's bad. For those ACTUALLY PLAYING they need advancement.

That's like trying to remove GURU levels from life skills. The entire game is based upon a near infinite progression system. When there is no more progression, there is no game.

Mana_Mafia, Diazine and Sevyrn like this.
  13. MagicalTabletopGirls

When you realize you are just on a rat wheel, come back, we will be waiting for you to have a real conversation about none of this being quality gameplay and just doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again. Start blowing up your TRI & TET golds and then tell me accessories are "TOO EASY TO OBTAIN" lol what a noob.

Power creep is the death spiral of every game. You devalue what people worked for, then you have to add fast tracking to entice new payers to actually join your game because they are WAY behind, further devaluing what people worked for. Each time you do it you lose more and more of your core player base leaving just those with horse blinders on just circling the drain. Then you get the message the servers are being turned off and wonder why, just to start it all over a again on a new game. You Sound like an employee of PA because you like them are that out of touch with longevity and what content actually means.

Advancement? Yup I'm sure you are just running around at full PEN with nothing do. Lol nice try.

Actually playing the game? I'm Ranked In The Top 20 in Fishing, Top 10 in Trade, Top 30 in Growth, Top 20 Alchemy, Top 20 in Training. And (most likely) unlike you I actually have a PEN Dande. *Shrugs*

#13 MagicalTabletopGirls, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  14. Sevyrn

Drop rates did not decrease. "used to get 3 black shards per hour" Yeah well sounds like you were really rng carried for a bit. You guys are crying about new gear, did you forget most other mmos replace your gear every patch?

^^ Now this guy knows what he's talking about. I agree, rifts were tanking prices of accessories for ages. Honestly I don't have much else to say because Vortexii hit the nail on the head.

Edit: Typo.

#14 Sevyrn, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
    Vortexii likes this.
  15. Khondo

Everyone is entitled to their opinions....so I am told. Some people just should not put them out in public.

Sevyrn likes this.
  16. MagicalTabletopGirls

What MMOs? You mean the garbage pile of failed mmos left in the dust bin of history? WoW which people got so sick of the Power Creep they begged for WoW Classic? Those mmos?

And no he wasn't RNG carried they actually told us about that nerf in the patch notes because of the Manos gear. Which was dumb because by the time they did it the people who really wanted Manos already got it. So it took an end game grind spot that is already miserable for most classes and made it worse.

Replacing your gear is not content it's this:

maxresdefault.jpg

KENKEN, crosspath, Allan1985 and 2 others like this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

carried as fukk m8.

Mana_Mafia and Blitzball like this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

it is, because it gives too much stats.

Phoenixxx75 and Blitzball like this.
  19. MagicalTabletopGirls

No that's actually what it was pre-manos nerf you would know if you actually could grind there before it.

KENKEN likes this.
  20. Findubar

It's only a matter of time before they are forced to go into theka's or something. If they ever remove the rng now is the time. They probablly won't because they like easy money made by selling you solutions.

Fearless V, crosspath and Phoenixxx75 like this.