1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more nerf yayyyy i love it

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Mideum87, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Mideum87

Valkyrie
    ● Black Spirit: Prime: Judgment of Light I ~ III PvP damage has been reduced by about 11%.

Neoyoshi and Kyraios like this.
  2. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

Valkyrie Player in a nutshell, meanwhile the patchnotes:

Valkyrie
    ● Black Spirit: Prime: Judgment of Light I ~ III PvP damage has been reduced by about 11%.
    ● Black Spirit: Prime: Shining Dash's PvP damage has been increased by about 42%.

3. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Wait you dont know how our 200% works otherwise youd know that that skill is useless regardless of how much damage they give it LOL

Muhaha likes this.
  4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I am just gonna repeat it here too.

https://streamable.com/o4jluc

That is a 301 DP DK. It is such a joke. The execution speed alone. This skill is utter trash and does serve no purpose. 42% dmg will not change anything. Make it 2000% damage and 500% execution speed. Though then it's still a single target skill. Nobody would feed you rage so you might kill 2 people on that close range.

https://streamable.com/2z2rzj

Same skill without rage.

301DP practically is nothing. I can one or twoskill that guy with normal skills, yet the 200% can not kill him while he is blocking? In addition the normal skill version basically does the same damage, but casts 10 times faster? This rage skill is completely useless.

Now look at the 100%.

https://streamable.com/?page=3

Also consider that all those people have a lot less GS than me. The Musa is running into the ulti at literally 50%HP and not even dying to it. The Witch blocking half the Ulti barely losing 40% HP.
    Yet in Siege with 10k HP you get killed by a single Tamer Ulti or Meteor, despite me having a lot more DP than those guys surviving my own Ulti.

There is absolutely no reason to touch, yet even nerf the damage of this Ulti. Nobody uses this **** to begin with. It is simply too slow, does no damage, double floats enemy(super short cc duration).

Muhaha likes this.
  5. MtNariel

I have never seen anyone using 200% because it's really buggy. Judgement of light, umhh i don't know, i play awakening anyway ^

6. Lordche

Don't cry for me. I'm already dead.

valkyrie awakening 280/280/340

vs archer = 1 shot broken shield + 1 shot dead
    vs ninja iframe infinity = 1 grab
    sorceror = iframe infinite
    vs wizard Infinites Tp = 1 meteorite
    vs witch = 50/50
    vs kuno = F
    vs warrior infinites dash = 1 grab
    vs ranger = 100 shot in 2 sec.
    vs guardian = 1 hit
    vs mistic = cc permanent
    vs strikes = 1 grab + 1 wololo

cd bugs skills pre.
    shift + d / shift + click Left very slow
    your shield is broken and half of your skills are no longer useful.
    It has no protected mobility.
    It has no offensive skills protected or with super armor.
    we don't even have an iframe skill.
    You fall from the dead sky.
    Oh my God. The grab. It fails 99% of the time. It is like committing suicide.
    shift + F is a bad joke.
    The shift + right click = Look at me I'm still. They can kill me.
    skilles cd time becomes eternal in pvp.

the damn valkyrie. it has no advantage over the other classes.

advantages of the valkyrie:
    She's the most beatiful

#6 Lordche, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  7. Spartakatz

succ valk was already pretty strong
    through modifiers she got significantly tankier vs most classes now, plus overall damage buff herself.
    the 11% aren't even enough to offset those changes, and that's just one skill, all others were essentially buffed.

Ubbles likes this.
  8. Catastigma

I personnaly dont care about BRS 100/200%.

Even when i was awake. BRS Terra was realy more usefull that Enslar.

BRS 10-25-50 succ when?

Muhaha and Jey like this.
  9. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Would rather have 1 usable iframe than be 'significantly tankier', being 'tankier' doesn't matter when you have no defenses.
    I'd rather deal with the guardian meta than watch iframe/ranged classes get their ****in hands held and handed the game... again. :|

Step out of spawn, FG is gone is less than 1 sec, try to recover it with SA skill, get insta killed, or try to sidestep in hopes that it'll help, get cc/insta killed. Try to heal while low, randomly killed outta nowhere, even though it makes the sound and does the animation to heal but gain zero hp.
    Game balance has only gotten worse imo. Its back to the iframe/ranged trash meta.

Diazine, MtNariel and sajdas like this.
  10. Spartakatz

that's how they're going with the game. they admitted even in heidel ball, they knew that successions were too strong. but they don't care and keep buffing and buffing the overall damage. of course this can't work out. at the moment there are several classes that can kill endgame chars in trials even quite easily.

Diazine, Muhaha and Ubbles like this.
  11. MtNariel

I feel like the recent buffs/nerfs to classes completely ruin the game with the oneshot meta hence they introduced some changes to RBF with the % damage reduction. But i don't think that's a good idea either.

Diazine and Muhaha like this.
  12. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Yeah, seems like they're only doing it to slap a bandaid on the actual problem. So now when anyone says anything about issues in rbf, they're just gonna be a bunch of **** suckers and brush it off to, 'theres this mechanic, thats probably why' *closes all tickets and continues to circle jerk each other*.

Would much rather have seen them fix defenses, to the point where everyone is supa 'tanky' by correctly using their defensive skills. Like take skilled players, and match the time to kill with all classes. Then 'balance' dmg intake and output, to the point where all classes have a fair equal chance to enjoy the game.
    Even if they did something, like made grabs a second CC only or added a dmg reduction on those grabbed. Whatever they really had to do, to fully balance the game in terms of how long it takes to kill with/without defenses/movement, as well as hard CCs and such.
    So no FotM classes sits there sucking on the teet of Pearl Abyss being fed that game.

MtNariel and Diazine like this.
  13. Shenraly

How do you guys see how good/bad valk atm is?
    In my suggestion she is very powerfull in awakening and 2 shots me with 300dp and the other just have 250ap (awakening)

14. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

you can 1-2 shot people with no dp. but its all unprotected. (besides 100% which is also easy to grab still)
    overall protection is still bad.
    no protected cc
    no protected swap from pre awa to awak. unless you use F from quickslot which is not viable cause of 12 sec cd.
    unprotected prebuff which is needed to deal more than just shai lvl dmg.

the bad things are about as many as the good things.
    if you look at wizard sorc guardian and whatever else is broken atm. they all have way fewer cons.
    besides, it requires somewhat of a brain to play.

you cant tell me you see valk as broken. when there are so many other classes that will insta oneshot you with 250AP. with the difference that they are all fully protected while doing so.

Muhaha likes this.
  15. Spartakatz

"not viable because 12sec cd" haha that's a good one.
    sounds like a player who didn't even ever look at another class and thinks something around 10sec would be unusable.

also you shouldn't really mix up awaken and succ in threads, differences are too huge, for all classes.

16. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

i said its not really a viable way to use to go from awa -> pre awa -> awa. i didnt say its useless cause its 12 sec cd and therefore is useless
    might not have been true that its not viable at all. but most definitely not a good way to swap safely everytime. cause for that we have to swap weapons way to many times.

So what does that have to do with, you thinking, i think that skills that have more than 10 seconds cd are unusable.
    if i would think that. i would most definitely not play this class cause most skills you use on this class regularly. have more than 10 seconds.
    She even is top3 of highest average cd. so i really dont feel bad for other classes that also have a few high cd skills.

and where did i mix up awak and succ.
    i replied to the post above which asked for awak.