1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More P2W coming soon boys! Get your wallets ready!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NotHero, Sep 15, 2017.

1. NotHero

N0tl0c and Pkmdz like this.
  2. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

OMG DUDE, IT'S NOT P2W, ITS P2CONVINIENCE!!11!!1 /s

Sad thing is that most white knights are still gonna say that you don't get an advantage by something like this, they only thing they understand as an advantage is if you can change rl money to in-game silver with just a swipe of your card. Less time wasted on other things, less cost for enhancing, more xp for lifeskills etc is just nothing.

100$ for 500m P2W
    100$ to save 500m on enhancing NOT P2W

Damulka, N0tl0c, Scixer and 23 others like this.
  3. Claydough

Thats it really?

Boy how are people gonna catch up to the gear gap of people saving 10 mins to repair and repot every 5 hours?

jose0320, Stef, skinnies and 6 others like this.
  4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Does this mean you will rage quit again?

Varsgod, Stef, Sizer and 3 others like this.
  5. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

This alone is not much, as the option to complete promotions and crates wasn't before it, as the increased price of marketplace items wasn't before it, as artisan's memories wasn't before it. You get the idea.

One thing alone isn't much but you can't deny that they are adding something new every couple of weeks, costume prices are at 150m in Korea and I fear we might get that soon enough too

6. NotHero

facts

repair repot buy bullions and without ever walking out of a rotation. its more than once every 5 hours and its a huge time saver over long periods of time. I shouldn't have to explain the benefits.

7. NotHero

I would never leave my biggest fan :3

Dunkleosteus, Sizer and Oaklay like this.
  8. Senzai

IMG_2865.GIF

NexDroidCZE likes this.
  9. Columba

I love p2w.

#9 Columba, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
    Stef, NeroKae and T800 like this.
  10. Tessirch

P2W considering you can "buy" you way to the top wich means you can buy the best gear/armor/wepons whit real life money in the game.
    I have'nt seen that in BDO yet.
    sure you can buy best boss gears in bdo but it's not cheap.
    One outfit premium costs 3200 pearl and you get 37 mills in silver and in order to get a tri or tet boss gear wich cost WAY over 1 billion silver wich means you'll need atleast 38 outfits wich in that turn need to get 122 000 pearl !?!?!?!
    So if you have over 12000 eu just liying around then sure this game are totally P2W

Mezzum, SKjen, Mal'Ganis and 4 others like this.
  11. NotHero

you're right I didn't see that feature facilitated in any other mmo either so no mmo ever has been p2w thx for the info!

irrelevant and T800 like this.
  12. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Did you even watch the video before posting and jumping on your P2W conspiracy ? This item lets you buy gold bars but not sell trash loot, what an advantage ! Repairing items at 10x the regular repair costs ? omg such a great deal !

As a foreigner I didn't understand the details of the buff however, but paying for a permanent version instead of *gasp* putting effort into it and crafting the anvil ?

13. NotHero

1. what is a horse?

2. you say he didn't watch the video but you're the one who clearly didn't. non cash shop avils only last 1 day and take a long time to make. non cash shop anvils cost 10x more to use, while cash shop anvils decrease repair cost.

put effort into watching the video before commenting next time. you make yourself look like an idiot.

Bilianderr, Pkmdz and Oaklay like this.
  14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

So with some superpowers I could get the knowledge about the shop content without watching the video ? Put effort into thinking before commenting, you make yourself look like an idiot.

Regarding your horse argument, riding it to turn in trash loot destroys the purpose of having a convenient place to do it near your grind spot, genius.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  15. Soulscar

The fact everything in game has an RNG failure possibility removes much of the P2W reality. Even if you could spend 50 euros/dollars and buy a vanilla dandy, you need to upgrade it. Even if you were willing to spend 200 £/$ per item to gain the full set, to get your gear to TET isn't something you can do with cash.

This tent looks very useful, I don't spend money on this game as a rule but to be able to realistically farm anywhere on the map is tempting. Wouldn't expect it to be released for a while though.

16. NotHero

You don't ride it you moron you stack it till you're done grinding. You don't even know how to play this game, go back to cooking.

17. Claydough

I played on a ranger which is known to have the worst durability loss of all the classes, and even i managed to stay out at sausans and pirates for 5 hours
    And pots are the same, every class can grind for 5 hours with enough pots that they can hold themselves

And buy billions? Wtf you mean here?
    How many billion per hour are you grinding in raw silver?
    The only place youre getting large quantities of raw silver is pirates which is about 2 mil per hour
    So youre looking at 1-2 hours to dump your raw silver from pirates which youll be doing every hour because you need to dump you coins and bandanas

18. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****? 5 HOURS?

Bilianderr, Stef and aswedishtiger like this.
  19. NotHero

I said bullion not billion.
    If you go to pirates you literally never have to leave except to go to your horse with this camp and your boat nearby. Same as sausan.

20. Claydough

You realise you can repair, repot and buy gold bars at your 'nearby' boat too

And what are you doing with all that sausan loot? Riding past sarma outpots where you repot and repair?

You are literally crying about minutes of efficiancy in a game where you need to grind 50-100hours to get any significant amount of silver

Scrutiny, SheBeast, Stef and 4 others like this.