1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More p2w items coming soon...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by YajStylez, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Spartakatz

yes you can repair and buy pots there. no goldbar exchange (I think? can check again but not aware of it), but i didn't have weight problems so far even after 4hrs or so, I imagine a maid for that will be enough if you want to stay even longer.

don't remember the names, in aakman he's down the stairs, in hystria he's near the npc where you also get the quest

2. Esset

- You can acquire a Camp Kit and Knowledge on Camp Kit from the Black Spirit after completing associated quests. You can receive the quets from the Black Spirit after completing [Boss] Frightening Witch.
    - Right clicking the Camp Kit will open a separate UI. You can start camping by clicking the area you want to set up your campsite.
    - The campsite can be set in Combat Zone with a slope less than 10 degrees. The campsite cannot be set up on a path, and there should be no obstacles around.
    - The campsite will be removed when Node/Conquest Wars start, when you switch to another character, and when you reconnect.
    - You cannot set up a campsite if Node/Conquest War is going on.
    - The campsite will not have any function unless it is equipped with Old Moon Camp Shop and Old Moon Camp Anvil. You can sell your items and repair your gear after having the above items in your campsite.
    - You can repair your gear by spending silver in the campsite.
    - Old Moon Camp Shop is obtainable via quest once, and is usable for one week. After one week, you will have to buy one from the “Old Moon Manager” in each big city.
    - Old Moon Camp Anvil is obtainable via quest once, and is usable for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you will have to craft one in the Life Skill (L) menu or in a Workshop at 2-2 Tarif.
    - Camp Shop and Camp Anvil will remain installed in the campsite if you remove and re-setup the campsite with the same character.
    - You can find some better Camp Tools in Pearl Shop. Pearl Camp Tools have infinite duration.

Everyone gets the camp site, only difference is you can buy "unlimited" at cash shop so you don't buy it every week for.. wait for it....SILVER!

3. XLucaX

So the camp is cash shop exclusive only? well damn, thats P2W right there, literal blocking a feature behind cash shop... wtf

4. Esset

Did you just ignore my post above you?

Shimnao likes this.
  5. woots

they only thing thoses guys really succeed to do, is to push the p2w harder everytime.
    What a waste, they should spend half of that "creativity" into making the game itself better, that would already be very nice.

you have a sh#tty version of the camp 100% in game, and all the -powerfull- features and advantage are behind paywall.
    that's not that very different from -camp is cash shop exclusive-

YajStylez likes this.
  6. Esset

This is straight from KR.. Ofc its pure p2w. Our version of it will most likely be altered.

7. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Can these cry babies just quit? Servers too full anyway.

Columba likes this.
  8. woots

while that's nice to have somes ""more limit"" for the p2w here, the main issue is that thoses guys doesnt counter balance the absence of thoses crap directly in game, so in the end we only have the -inconveniencing- version

Even tho, lets be honest, we seem very close except 2-3 few things to be like that dump kr p2w, its not like we are really spared from all that terribad buisiness.

Like, nothing have been made for valencia, because kr drop is balanced around that trash p2w drop boost.. but here. they doesnt sell that ( and its cool ), but they neither balance up valencia drop

This is really terribad to not give more freedom to the western version at least for that... ~_~"

9. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

this is the logic of ppl who wants pen items in cash shop.

10. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

I don't want PEN items in the cash shop and this is my logic. It's pay4convenience.

11. Cosmic Soul

Depends how grindy it is for silver I consider pay to win when its against a giant grindwall sorry but you either get bored and quit or end up spending all your free time getting something like that.

12. Jedrikk

Enjoy your dying game

13. Columba

Thank God! I have cash piling up in my retirement accounts. Time to lord it over the little people again, flouting my rl wealth!

14. Columba

If that makes you better about leaving, lol. carry on then!

Cardiel and Shimnao like this.
  15. Cosmic Soul

Dude tons of new people rolling in everyday that is why new servers keep coming.

16. Jedrikk

Don't worry guys you'll have your tight little community soon enough. Those steam numbers are sure looking healthy for a Friday night am I right? I mean come October you wont have to worry about getting contested for grind, you'll have this big empty world all to yourself.

17. Jedrikk

New servers, new players? Where? you mean the servers they took from Olvia cluster(Aka the new player servers) and renamed to Kama.

18. Cosmic Soul

Since I started a few weeks ago I am pretty sure some new servers popped I forget the name and I see tons of people asking newbie questions your also forgetting a ton of players use reddit bdo to. Also you can look up charts yourself.

19. Columba

Hey man! I am ALREADY TIGHT! Don't be bitter that you won't be getting any of this...

20. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

This game is not p2w

Jramodarr likes this.