1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Solo Content

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Narktember, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

Before you get mad at me, I have one friend in this game and she's level 23 so not really any help. I also find it very awkward being in parties with people I don't know and it actually causes me panic attacks. So I think some optional solo content would be nice for those of us that need an income and have a shitty gs.
    I miss when video games were for anti-social people and don't tell me to find a new game please I like this one.

2. Lillekolibri

Pretty much everything in this game is solo content, what game are you playing?

Joungf, LittleBabe and Factorial like this.
  3. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

my first month in BDO i quickly realize that no one will want to group up and grind/farm ingame, you get the usual "spot taken" follow by "you were kill by X". honeslty, the only time I been in a group is either Vell, Miru party, and the TRI accessory event.

4. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

95% of this game is solo content. There are very few things you need to group for and its always voluntary and not forced.
    If you get panic attacks from interacting with strangers in a game I would suggest to avoid MMOs altogether, but BDO is as close to a "solo" MMO experience as it gets.

Factorial and Rinnagans like this.
  5. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

Indeed unfortunately most of the grind spots in the game have better returns if you solo them. What i would suggest is to find a friendly guild that takes new players so to help you out.

6. Whineseeker

Lot of single player to play with.
    Black desert is already 70% solo

7. Narktember

I'm not new, I've been here since 2016

#7 Narktember, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  8. Narktember

I should probably clarify, I mean something other than grinding. Like raids or dungeons that are soloable. There was something about group content getting released one day and I would like to be able to participate in that as well.

9. Gun_Runner

Gun_Runner Gun_Runner 62 NA

The only content you need a group for is Alter of Blood. Everything else is soloable. This is probably the most anti-social MMO ever designed, LOL. If you have issues with strangers or even large groups of ppl, I would really suggest to find a guild with 10 to 20 members online and maybe 3 tp 10 active in a discord. Small, manageable and you can get to know them easily and do content with the guild. Thats kind of where I am situational wise. Best part about online games, you can push a little button on the PC and all the stresser just go away, hehehe.

Voidkicker and Wikerman like this.
  10. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

Ok but solo dungeon in a mmo game? And i doubt we will ever see in general dungeons other than the style of altar of blood.