1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most FUN class to play?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DiaborMagics, Jan 25, 2018.

?

Which class do you personally think is the most FUN to play as (and why in the comments)?

1. Dark Knight

2. Mystic

3. Ranger

4. Valkyrie

5. Witch

6. Tamer

7. Sorceress

8. Kunoichi

9. Maehwa

10. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger EU

Hey guys,

With the Mystic now being added, I wonder about which class you find the most FUN to play. I don't care about which one is the best, but which one you personally find the most fun.

I would prefer it if voters have tried multiple classes, because you can't know if class A is more fun than class B, if you have never played class B.

The main reason why I came to want to know about this, is because my Mystic was the first character I awoke and soon after I awoke my Dark Knight. I've spent a lot of time on BDO, but most of that was horse-related and I never spent much time leveling and grinding. That's changing now. I am trying to figure out which class would be the most fun to awaken, in which order. The ones I have left to do are the Ranger, Tamer, Witch, Sorceress, Valkyrie, Maehwa and Kunoichi. I also have 2 available slots, so I might create some dudes for a change, if they're really a lot of fun to play according to you guys.

It would be nice if you could put a comment stating why you like to play a certain class the most, because I am the most interested in which one has the most fun awakening at the moment... and it would also help if you included which classes you have played, for reasons stated above.

Have a great day!

- DiaborMagics

PS: Since the polls offer limited choices, I only included all female classes, since I have already created those, but if you prefer males, then please tick 'other' and tell us which male class it is

2. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger EU

PS: Since the polls offer limited choices, I only included all female classes, since I have already created those, but if you prefer males, then please tick 'other' and tell us which male class it is

3. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Pre-awakening Striker is fun. Feels really martial artsy compared to the awakening where you turn into some hulking jumpy gorilla beast.

4. choovanski

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Ranger
    - 20-30 combos at lvl 60
    - low dp makes you dodge pve attacks
    - high mobility/mov speed
    - ranged
    - one of the best scouts

6. Beeso

Mystic is my answer, I used to main Valk, and I've played Ninja, Dark Knight, Striker. I'm a big martial arts/ Combat Sport fan, and Street Fighter has a special place in my childhood gaming memories. i tried all the other classes on other servers, but didn't level them in this version because they either didn't interest me or I decided not to play them. Among the launch classes I could reconsider revisiting/leveling are Berserker and Warrior.

[​IMG]

#6 Beeso, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    farsay and Asterotis like this.
  7. Mikroman

Wizard (no, Witch is not wizard.) or Striker. I like pre awakening wizards and strikers. And awakening wizards too, but that is simple as f*c*.

Why:
    Wizard: many good skills, nice effects. Good to farming and not bad in mass PvP (but its a chicken in "normal" PvP ... in pre awakening). Awakening is simple and OP. This is bad in normal times (less fun), but it's good when I play after work sometimes. :)

Striker is fást, OP and fun (But i played only "Normal" pre awakening version)

edit:
    female only vote, Idk. DK was fun + Witch is similar to Wizard...

#7 Mikroman, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    ItsTowlie and Draggun like this.
  8. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

Ranger ofc
    2 main reasons:
    - you can use base to keep distance or awa to fight closer
    - best waifu

9. Blitzball

Blitzball Striker 61 EU

10. Beeso

DrunkPunch likes this.
  11. Odryh

Why did you include Witch in the poll, You wasted a spot

Kanimae likes this.
  12. Ronhal

I tried all characters in the game but not all at awakening, my first was Musa, and for me is still most fun playable character for his speed and type of weapon. This is why i vote for other.

Musa is love.

13. Lynaria

I like Tamer. First reason because of the pet which no other class gets. Second reason is the combos are easy to perform and only flow better as you get your awakening weapon. Third is having all the 'important' moves of various classes put together.

First reason is the pet which no other class gets. This is a huge perk as it's basically a tier 3 horse on stand by. Which is better than it sounds as you will find a long run back to camp might be discouraging if you have to run it on foot because you died and your horse is still at camp. Another perk is when you go overweight, you have the ability to jump onto the dog and keep farming. The pet does not care about weight. The final perk of pet is being able to fall from any distance while mounted is only going to kill the pet.

Second reason I enjoy the tamer class are the combos are easy to perform. A lot of the tamer abilities can even be used if on cooldown for lesser effect. Which makes mindless grinding all that much easier as you are not waiting for 'refresh' time. Also pre-awakening you will probably fall into a rhythm of some abilities you just don't use because of keypress combination. When you get your awakening weapon, all of a sudden you get more familiar with the full arsenal / variety of abilities.

Third reason I enjoy the tamer is that it has all the 'important' moves of various classes put together. You want to evade, the class has that. You want a decent grapple move, we have that as well. Block, we get at awakening which is hard to get used too after 55 levels of dodging, but after a bit you'll learn to love it. Area effects of the tamer are also amazing and void lightning is actually a prime move for even PVP and PVE.

Moraea likes this.
  14. Whito

Whito Whito Mystic 60 EU

tumblr_ohb6fhonLf1s2qkhto1_500.gif

15. Kanimae

Whoever voted Witch is a masochist, I just wanted to let you know that.

Stillwaters likes this.
  16. Caexx

17. Lukasz

Wizard all the way!

@250ap with 2 tet RCEs + 2 jin viper

come at me meme evasion builds

irrelevant likes this.
  18. Odryh

My ninja just oneshot you and its finished

Stillwaters likes this.
  19. Lofty

Well, I've tried all classes now to at least 50 and the most fun non-awk class is definitely Berserker.

After Awakening, Kunoichi. Though I haven't gotten to that point on Berserker just yet.

Most brainless, boring class: Striker - apart from Maewha it's the only character I've deleted after creation.

2nd place most brainless and boring: sorc.

20. zhagsten

Oh yeah, people vote for Kunoichi, so fun to play... hold Shift + RMB and fall asleep.