1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most FUN class to play?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DiaborMagics, Jan 25, 2018.

?

Which class do you personally think is the most FUN to play as (and why in the comments)?

1. Dark Knight

2. Mystic

3. Ranger

4. Valkyrie

5. Witch

6. Tamer

7. Sorceress

8. Kunoichi

9. Maehwa

10. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RenMaZ

RIP

2. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Yeaaa... Poll is sexist , but whatever. I prefer playing:

1st : Ninja (if not ninja then kuno)
    My passion class is always the stealth, high skill ceiling and quick attacking classes. I don't see myself quitting ninja

2nd a : Ranger
    If the assassin gameplay doesn't feel right (op or not.. I'd prefer not) my second choice is the dual wielding or bow class. Ranger fits that well : )

2nd b : Valkyrie
    Multiple reasons why I like valk. One being her sword is sheathed on her wrist <3

3rd witch
    I like her elements and play style over wizard for some reason. Plus cutest female character imo lol

4. Striik- never mind.

3. SkullMonkey

Sorceress because it's not jut a 3-4 move class and it requires a lot of cool flowing combos and animation cancels to do right but when you pull them off it feels so fluid and you feel like a badass even if you suck at PvP lol.

But seriously if you want this to be a legit poll you have to put all 15 classes on it. because the "Other" class is clearly winning because you didn't put up all options because of your own personal Bias.

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. Ravare

For me
    1. Ninja: Was/is my main class since it came out. Stuck with the class through all the frustrations, gearing, being in a bad place balance wise. The only thing that kept me playing was the playstyle. Its fun, there are a lot of combos and its a fast class. Plus they have some badass costumes :) Ninjas are in a better spot than before, but still frustrating to play at times.

2. Striker: I'm not OP at all with is gear yet but for the same reasons as my Ninja I like the Striker. Fast, mobile and flashy. I always like monk type characters so the striker is the closest male equivalent we have.

3. Musa: I like them because of the awakened weapon style. But he is stuck at 56 and I probably wont play him seriously again unless I failstack on his gear and get lucky.

All of this is overall opinion. Each class is frustrating in PvP and Node Wars for me but fun enough to stick with.

Tvvin likes this.
  5. Adosh

6. Petruvius

Petruvius Wizard NA

This thread is sexist towards males.

[​IMG]

7. Shanothy

Lahn best class

TheBakingSlave and DiaborMagics like this.
  8. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger EU

Incorrect, please read some comments before accusing someone. I may be biased, but that is not the reason why the male classes are missing. The poll system on this website literally makes it impossible to add that many options.

It's not that I don't want to add all 15, it's that I can't.

TheBakingSlave likes this.
  9. DiaborMagics

Same reply to you as right above, its not that I don't want to add them all, it's that I cant.

10. DiaborMagics

I really want to try her out.

Stillwaters likes this.
  11. SavageDragon

Mystic ... i mean its triple fun ...

The Playstyle is Fun
    The Salt in Chat is Fun
    And when you are Sad come here and laugh about the Tears of other Players

Pretty Awesome

MachuSenpai and DiaborMagics like this.
  12. DiaborMagics

Poll is not sexist. I can't add all classes because the site only allows fewer than 15 options (which is stupid for a forum for a game with 15 classes, soon to be 16).

I did choose to add the classes ive personally created characters for, as i obviously was most curious about them.

13. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

If the poll isn't sexist,than how does a class such as mystic make it and not warrior? Who I might add existed before mystic : o

Besides. Thread didn't require a poll. People can just comment on their mains lol

14. Rover 2

Favorite thing I've discovered as a Valk-Main.

Pop your E-buff in awakened, and then just hold shift to sprint with shield out. Collide with anything and everything and listen to the sound of the pain-train that you have become slowly bleed its HP around. Also, for a generally slow class this gives a hilarious amount of mobility.

15. Cardiel

Cardiel Disgleiro DarkKnight NA

Sorceress imo. Dark Knight is fun, but they can feel clunky sometimes to me.

16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

but valk is ... one of the most mobile classes in game. if used right.

17. Rover 2

I've been playing for about 30 days, and haven't yet figured out how to use it right then!

I know I've got a long charge and such, but when that is on cool down and I'm in awakening I just sort of... plod... along. Like a waddle.

I once watched a youtube video where somebody was using what I can best describe as a shield wiggle to fly along at a high speed, but I couldn't mimic it.

18. bob349

Hop in the Valkyrie sub-forum. There is a discord link and info on all sorts of useful tips including all the variations of mobility canceling.

19. Mistermoff

I like the witch, please don’t hate me.

20. SpaceSage

just think "rythmic gymnastics"

Ah ain't playin' with no damn hula hoop!

Also, pre-awakening, Ninja seems to have so much more fun in his toolkit because shuriken beats kunai in every way.

#80 SpaceSage, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018