1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most FUN class to play?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DiaborMagics, Jan 25, 2018.

?

Which class do you personally think is the most FUN to play as (and why in the comments)?

1. Dark Knight

2. Mystic

3. Ranger

4. Valkyrie

5. Witch

6. Tamer

7. Sorceress

8. Kunoichi

9. Maehwa

10. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

I've got to say, I find the pet underwhelming. And I was hyped up to ride it and my first character was a Tamer, but it's slow and lacks stamina.
    They need to buff Heilang's stamina and ride speed by a big margin. Maybe let it scale with training skill level

2. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Ranger:
    -Bow
    -Female
    -Elf ears
    -Hot body
    -Can be blonde&blue

Any class missing even 1 of the above does not need to exist for me.

Smileybones, DiaborMagics and Dalenos like this.
  3. Marais

Marais Tamer 60 NA

<3 Tamer
    I love using legendary beast's power to dash and spamming WW forward evasion to bunny hop from mob to mob while grinding.

Before Lahn, she was the only class that could zip in the air for a bit with her cloud ride skill. I personally prefer Tamer still since Lahn feels a bit slower with the flying animation(but that could just be because I didn't invest all my skill points into that skill...I dunno, I don't play her *sweats* shes just an alt I use to bother the night vendor)

I had a lot of trouble with her since she was my first class in bdo(and first mmo ever) but after learning all her combos and cancels, grinding is fun.

Tamer might not be the strongest/tankiest/fastest, but she is definitely the most fun in my opinion.

Pet is a plus. It's just nice to know he's got your back (given there are no puddles to scare him away)

Aiwen likes this.
  4. Zethe

Play what you like, cause you need to spend hours grinding and having no life with your character. Whatever rocks your boat.

Try out all the classes if it takes you to find a main.

I am personally a Lahn main, she may not be the best, but I continue to have fun progressing with her

MoonDance17 and TheBakingSlave like this.
  5. Dalenos

I like both valkyrie and ranger.

6. Jupto

I guess people didnt see that the post is almost 1year old...

7. DiaborMagics

I have a bunch of Ranger boss alts and settled on Ranger as main (later on Lahn as second main), I have a blonde, redhead, green haired, blue haired, pink haired, white haired and black haired ranger :P

Smileybones likes this.
  8. PulseQ8

Sometimes I wonder if PA intentionally made most characters dull or have substantial downsides just to make people miserably hop from one class to another. Most people I've seen have not mained one class for more than a year or so. I think a better poll would be something like "How long have you mained your current class, and what class is it". Classes that have been mained for the longest would probably hit the sweet spot for most players.

Vunak likes this.
  9. Cosmic Soul

Why would they do this?

10. NESTINAR

I see what you did there :D

11. TheBakingSlave

I have tried all the female classes and for me its the new Lahn. I was a little worried at first because some people don't like her, but most that don't just seem to be PVPers which I am NOT. I LOVE her and now can't go back to my other alts. She is just so fast, she even runs/flies faster than the slowest horse in game. Her combat is also sooooo beautiful. Its literally like watching a ballerina dance. I will say however that my character ended up looking VERY similar to many others because I didn't tweak her face anough, that is my one regret when I started the character.

Everyone will be different though, but for me, she is freaking perfect :-). I do also like my tamer as well.

DiaborMagics and MoonDance17 like this.
  12. TheBakingSlave

See this is why the forums are so effing annoying. Just because YOU don't care for the class or are too....basic....to get it doesn't mean other people do. I personally play Lahn, but I can respect that others prefer other classes. Its a game where all you do is grind and therefore the combat style (not just skill, but how it looks and feels) is REALLY important to keep you from getting bored. So many people are too small minded to get this. A class' effectiveness at keeping you entertained does not have anything to do (necessarily) with the complexity of its combos *rolls eyes*......especially when you are a PVEer and grinding.

You can give an opinion on why you prefer a certain class over others without being an a** about it. Also, although I prefer 2 classes over all the others that doesn't mean I don't have a healthy respect and understanding as to why others may love other classes and dislike the classes I like. Every person has different taste.....what class you prefer is subjective.....these forums are filled with fanbois/girls that argue how "their" class is the best and everyone else is dumb for liking anything different. It gets old and annoying.....

DiaborMagics and MoonDance17 like this.
  13. DiaborMagics

This is making me want to see your Lahn. Wanna see mine? I love her as well. I love my Ranger(s), but Lahn is actually most fun combat-wise and indeed, she looks so graceful. I also prefer her pre-awa over he awa. Awa is more powerful and you can heal yourself easily, but Pre-away looks better, has more variety and just overall has my preference. I switch up a lot - tho I am annoyed that I have to 'combo' myself into just simple sprinting with my pre-awa weapon out. Once you get Deadly Stride, you can't hit shift without dashing... it's rather annoying to me that they bound the dash to the sprint button and force you out of pre-awa every time that way (so what I do to sprint or fly in pre-awa mode, as the Nimbus Stride camera to me is a lot better than in awa as well, is SHIFT+W to dash twice, C to switch, <Stately Dignity if desired>, then hit SHIFT+W to sprint or use Nimbus Stride... it's a whole workaround just to keep pre-awa while sprinting *shivers*. Also, don't hold Shift. I usually do that when sprinting, but the dashes make sure you won't want to do that, unless you run out of stamina and actually want to do the workaround all over again)

I agree with everything here. Except that I don't understand the people who don't like the classes I like, because those are obviously the best of all, jk jk ^.^

TheBakingSlave likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.