1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mount Reset - Would you use this?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Shaynae, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Shaynae

Reset Mount Growth (NEW)

1,600 Pearls

This item will reset your mount’s level, ability, and all acquired skills. However, your mount must not be level 1. When you use this item, the mount's speed, acceleration, turn, and brake will reset to level 1. All the acquired skills will be deleted. (If a skill can be learned at level 1, the mount will automatically learn that skill.)

*This item can only be used on donkey, horse, camel, or miniature elephant. *This item can be used via the Stable menu. *This item cannot be used on guild mounts.

[​IMG]

2. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

My first question would be: Are T9 considered horses or not?

Shaynae likes this.
  3. Shaynae

Oh wow..that's a really good question.

4. Shaynae

Never mind..can't read!

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Probably only worth for people trying to get a courser or use it on a potato T9, otherwise useless.

6. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Well the option seems to be working the only thing that was missing when I tried it was the item. But this was on purpose as I didn`t want to reset my only T9 :)

7. Yuugo

Right, maybe not useless for reset a bad T9, but very very expensive. 1.6k pearls ? I mean, What the F^ck ??? I know we are whales but, seriously Kakao/Pearl Abyss ?? SERIOUSLY ?

I see GMs and CMs answer : we arent the ones who decides, blablabla.

D:<D:<D:<

#7 Yuugo, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    zynaps likes this.
  8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Its only 1.6k lol pretty reasonable to spend on a potato T9 if you ask me.

9. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

This is perfect for owners of Potato T9's as they are smart and learn all skills easily with minimal swapping but that's about it. Rerolling t8's to attempt coursers doesn't seem worth it when you can easily get another low level t8.

I'm using it as soon as they fix it. It gives me an "An internal error occurred while processing" error message when I try to reset my pegasus.

10. Ascaeldor

:o what is wrong with your pegi, may I ask?

11. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

It's missing 0.2 brake for 150.1 and the speed (156.3) is trash :(

12. Ascaeldor

Well then. Let's hope they fix their stuff fast and fingers are crossed! Please let us know, how it turns out <3

Caylea likes this.
  13. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

Sure thing. I'm not holding my breath for a good roll so I will continue to reroll if necessary. I'll just see where the stats are at when it reaches level 20 and go from there.

Ascaeldor likes this.
  14. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

You'd have to retrain all skills though. That's pretty painful. I got my t9 2 days ago. I'll wait for it to hit 30, see its statline, then decide if I want to buy this and reset or train skills. Honestly I hope mine has a good statline though, because edit changing all skills back if I Do reset is way more pearls than this 1.6k. It's accepting the 1.6k cost for a Chance at better statline + cost of More horse skill change coupons. For a t9 at least, I'd think hard about how much statline matters . Remember you'd have to retrain all skills at the very least .

Shaynae likes this.
  15. Stabby

If you buy this item please contact me. I have some ocean front property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you!

Mimimimi likes this.
  16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Ain't nobody wants to live in Arizona..

Shaynae likes this.
  17. Shaynae

This 'may' also impact the horse market. Why continue to level different horses when you can just keep trying on one?

I will be really interested to see what happens to the horse market in the next month because of all the T8s people just bred and this item.

Oceansky and Ascaeldor like this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I remember before all the decent horses were bought instantly.. now I have horses sitting for weeks on the market. Something is going on lol but this will def be a killer to all horse trainers.

19. RamblingRose

I think the horse market is going to be in a bad way for some time.

The free T7s, the increased breeding rate event for 8s, and now this pearl shop reroll. I know a lot of the wild horses were selling simply because people were getting them to 15 and using them to get krogdalos. Krogs should start showing up again on the mp so that will impact the wild horse market too.

Oceansky, Ascaeldor and Shaynae like this.
  20. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

FYI, according to a GM I spoke to they aren't sure this reset is intended to work on T9's. Now I know for a fact it does work on T9's in Japan at least but let's wait and see what they do about this.. They sent my bug report to the developers but i'm not holding my breath for a quick patch to fix it though.

Oceansky, Shaynae and Ascaeldor like this.