1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Randomly selected winners for holding 100/200/500 Rum items at the end of the event has been selected and prizes have been sent out. Please check your in-game mailbox (B) to see if you’ve won!
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse movement option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 9, 2018.

1. elephantgrey

The zig-zag thing is interesting. Would love to know if this stuff would be possible to do without mouse movement enabled.

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

once u jumped, you couldnt change direction.

3. elephantgrey

Strafe jumping alowed players to move at incredible speeds, and do things that weren't originally intended by the devs. It was later embraced, and deliberately left in because it added another element of skill to the higher tiers of play.
    Sure, most of the time when players are able to perform actions that the developers hadn't intended them to be able to it's a bad thing, but when it raises the skillcap of the game, surely that's a good thing right?

4. WhySoSeeryus

u will see how its a good thing when u get backattacked and knocked down with your back and a$$ offered to the attacker just because he did a 180 turn at the moment of casting a skill basically shooting at you without looking at you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    (i mean, dont get me wrong, i like me some additional evil things in my arsenal, but it doesnt mean its OK)

5. Andaro

Andaro Archive

I didn't use mouse movement for that, it was wasd, and I've yet been able to do not again, I think it was just a fluke tbh *shrugs*

Personally I would trade wizards FG for the ability to teleport sideways or backwards, since that plays more to our magical evasion

6. WhySoSeeryus

But u can.

t=14
    t=27
    t=127

#26 WhySoSeeryus, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:20 PM
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 2:30 PM
    Andaro likes this.