1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movement +2 Gem, Can I take it out and put it in another outfit ?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Guybrush_Threepwood

Movement +2 Gem, Can I take it out and put it in another outfit ?

If the answer is no, then kinda stuck with just one outfit unless put movement gem into ALL OUTFITS. *sigh*

If the answer is yes, then only need to farm claws.

But my guess would be a NO

2. MoonDance17

Only if you spend money in the pearl shop of course.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  3. AlnilamE

You can buy Black Spirit Essence from the pearl store, but it's really not worth it for crystals under 20 million.

So just buy a couple of swiftness crystals. In addition, certain gear sets have 2 slots per item so you can even slot 2 gems and get +4 movement.

Guybrush_Threepwood likes this.
  4. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

I'm sure OP means the Pearl Outfit crystals (Ancient Spirit Crystal) that costs real money to get.

I am curious about the answer too. Have the same issue.

5. Guybrush_Threepwood

Thank you both for mentioning the items, so : Black Spirit Essence can extract Gem from equipment from the item description, question is : Can it extract Ancient Spirit Crystal -Swiftness (movement+2 gem to outfit) from outfit ?

I want to make Ancient Spirit Crystal but if I pick one outfit from the only few outfits that I have then I will never wear my other outfits because only one has movement +2. If it's permanent and can't be extracted for free, do they really expect us to buy tailoring coupon for each of our current outfits and future outfits ? Outfit costs $15.6-$25 in BDO SEA, and the tailoring coupon is $12.5. If they do then it's a really bad practice. First we have to bleach dyes that we bought with real money before we can use Merv Palette, now this.

#5 Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  6. MoonDance17

Of course they expect you to keep spending money.lol

7. Guybrush_Threepwood

Yea, but I still can't believe they're milking us from this. Imo they should invent a new way to milk us from, but not from this. It's really stupid imo.

Now if I have five outfits, then I add movement +2 to one of them, then my other outfits will be useless unless I also add movement +2 to them, and what if I still want to buy more outfits in the future, I'd be buying a useless outfit unless I add movement +2 everytime I buy a new outfit. If that's the case then I won't make this Ancient Spirit Crystal -Swiftness to begin with, so I won't have to be annoyed buying tailoring coupon everytime I buy an outfit.

The same with dye and Merv palette, it's the same stupidity, I have to bleach dyes that I bought with money if I want to use Merv that I 'rent' also with money. It's really wtf. :(

I wonder why people are okay with this kind of practice and no suggestion or petition even, to change that. Tailoring coupon is usd 12.5, outfit is 15-25 usd, I can buy new games with that instead. Why are they selling items that way. I'm so annoyed by how some pearl items work.

Imo giving a permanent +2 Movement Speed for 12.5 usd paid ONE TIME should be enough ! But don't add the annoyance that I have to wear one outfit and that only outfit unless I pay more. Come on. :(

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  8. MoonDance17

The solution is easy, do not spend money in this game other than for pets and weight and maybe one outfit. Stop empowering them to milk you.
    If you must have more outfits ask yourself why. Why do you have a compulsion to buy so many? What in your life makes you have to have it.

I do not care if I do not have the best gear or the best outfits or the most silver. This is a game and I treat it as such and spend a little every few months but as in real life I do not have or need a Lamborghini or a large seaside mansion to make me happy I do not need everything I see in this game to make me happy. I do not need all the money in the world or in the game to make me happy.

Bruno12 and Guybrush_Threepwood like this.
  9. Guybrush_Threepwood

Thanks for the enlightenment. I think I'll spend much less now. First the useless campsite, dyes n merv palette, this, then I feel weaker after "upgrading" to boss gears which I spent artisans on, in fact I just died AGAIN 3 times at Karanda which I usually never die ever when using heve armor. First death still got elion tear then died again but weird no exp cost, the third time my char died costed me 2% exp wtf that's a few hours grind. Its like they see our time and money like nothing, horse can't run full gallop on autopath, wth. They're also so shady hiding gear stats and damage data, death by world boss shouldn't cost exp to make up for that.

#9 Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 10, 2019
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

at very least, that p2w crystal should be applied to your character somehow, so you can wear any nonfunctional outfit you want and get bonus for doing so.

the reason i havent bought more outfits than i did is EXACTLY because i wont buy more tailoring coupons. and im almost ashamed to admit i have a few for my favorite outfits.

11. Guybrush_Threepwood

Yes, it should.

We need MORE people to speak up. That is hurting their own business selling outfits/tailoring coupon, and annoy us players. Even for people that are okay with this, they could have used the money for buying something else.

#11 Guybrush_Threepwood, Feb 10, 2019