1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musa awakening vs Succ

Discussion in 'Musa' started by nathanielg7, Mar 2, 2020.

1. nathanielg7

Just want to know what you use and why ? And if there are any buffs coming to awakening

2. Maaduno

Succ nerf coming soon, so after that most will switch to awakeningl

3. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I hate succession, there's no flow to it and it has a very short list of cooldown-bound skills. The reset buff just leads to the optimal combo being eternally re-triggering blooming and rising storm. It sucks to play.

I believe in the lab patch with the 100%->50% skill accuracy nerf there are some awakening skill flow buffs. Projection is going to be faster, though with shorter range I think.

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

Ye
    Also bf can be cast after btb
    And dash slash can be cast after btb
    Just some nice qol changes

5. Eminescu

It would be so cool if you guys would write without acronyms. There are new players that are not used to such things and when they come to forums looking for info/help they are getting stuck into these acronyms.

Think like this: If i put a TTSr into mmftp and add the PoP at the MORPT with the help of FFG i might lead into PTRSJK and btrls and i will never have to YTHG for PTS OMFG FFS ROFL

Thanks

6. Naicon

Naicon Maehwa 64 EU

Chill.
    bf = backflow
    btb = below the belt

7. Rügenwalder Pommersche

u can always ask dude and ppl will tell u whats what
    and if ur stuff would mean smth (in bdo) ppl wouldnt have any issue understanding it either

8. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Damn you're entitled

9. Sempiterniti

Milleni
    millennials...

10. RobinSan

Regardless whether succession is good or awakening is better.... If you don't like the playstyle you'll not be able to maintain the endless bdo grinds trust me....

Personally I like succesion for pve and I'm able to pull 12k of trash with new loot scrolls per hour in aakman.

People who say succesion doesn't have a flow and only do blooming and rising storm haven't played succesion enough or watched shakybays first videos when succesion came out.. because that's NOT how you have to play for high trash.

With the blue buff you can literally combo anything together and if you learn to time it right your flow becomes amazing and don't have to wait for skill cool downs, ( because of this you don't have to reuse the same skill addons on multiple skills because you'll be able to recast the skill and get the addon again e.g (+30 monster damage on 2 skills)..

In terms of pve awakening vs succesion, you'll have to wait until the buffs and / nerfs have been implemented to see which grinds faster.. But I haven't found anyone who got 12k plus in aakman with awakening with similar AP

In the end it's all a preference of what you personally like, so you'll have to experience it yourself..

#10 RobinSan, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020