1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musa or Ninja

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Areus Chaen, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Areus Chaen

Hey Guys ( sorry for my bad english) here is my Problem:

I didnt play Musa since 1,2 years and Ninja since 9 months cause break.
    My gear 234AP 316DPwith Kutum on Ninja or reroll to Musa. With the new caphra system, i could easily come to 237AP 331DP.

I can play both classes and im most interested in 1vs1 - 1vs5 or 3vs3 situations.
    Since i played, there were so many nerfs and buffs. The main reason i rerolled to Ninja was with the gear last year i couldn‘t kill Highest geared players with Musa cause lack of dmg and accuracy but with the Ninja i could, cause of his insane dmg and burst.
    And i like the grinding with Ninja more then with Musa,( yes Ninja i know is so much worse then Musa in speed grinding but, i like) but thats not important.
    My main Focus is PvP and both make the same fun to play for me in PvP.

Can someone describe how it looks now in PvP, with the current gear for Musa and Ninja when i play vs 280Ap 330Dp guys? And i must decide me for one, cause lack of silver.

Thanks in advance.Have a great day!

2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

both scale really well with ap but ninja has the option to go a more tanky evasion build while still being able to kill ppl
    if u really pref the ninja grind over musa - id say just stick to ninja

against higher geared ppl id say ninja aswell, since a lot of musas fighting playstyle revolves around SA trades and if they are not in ur favor - since they outgear u - u will have a harder time with musa

Foggen and Areus Chaen like this.
  3. Areus Chaen

Ty for your answer. Maybe you‘re right but, lets say i have 240AP on Musa. With a normal combo, can i bring a 360DP to half life?

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

hmm idk thats a very specific scenario, depends on buffs, how much evasion he has vs ur accuracy

but i would say with a proper combo + crust crusher foulplay - maybe

5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

It sounds like you're a Ninja player, if you like playing them more. They definitely have the advantage in duel and small scale engages. Musa is more suited for large-scale flanking and scouting in wars.

6. peanut777

Ninja if you want to easy clap anyone, musta if you want to run away like a tool or grind fogans.

7. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

ninja in almost every aspect due their broken scaling with ap/evasion beside pve but ninja "pve"/pvp buffs coming soon.