1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musa skills still broken?

Discussion in 'Musa' started by DJ8838, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

The Sprint was in reference to the witchard i believe. They have blue orb, tp speed buff and speed spell when off cd which lets them go that fast. Only other classes that can pull off the sprint thing are strikers and mystics.
    For classes that are able to catch a musa maehwa you have: warriors (just ability rotation), ninjas and kunos (target chase and dashes), zerkers (surprisingly enough this was true even before stam changes), dk(large movement abilities regen stamina durjng animation) and tamer (still feels hella oppressive in 1vx and hard as fuq to catch or run away from).
    For a class who's identity is speed, that's a pretty long list.

2. Kayray

I mean, as a musa i have a pretty rough time ccing a good witchard. Primsrily because most of the good ones i fight will more than likely blow up my hp in a single skill. Like 50% in 1 voltaic. Does that make musa worst 1v1 class?
    The argument you brought up isn't really one for wiz witch being weak but rather a testament to how insane grabs are in the current meta. I've said this over snd over again, but given a situation where grabs have a 2 counter to cc, wiz and witches would nevef get 1 combod off a grab and would without a doubt be solid in 1v1.
    Since you like coming in here to talk about hos broken musa chase is lets talk about witchard tp for a sec. Its an instant iframe the second your hand goes up and you can buffer it as a different skill is going off or when you are on the ground. People keep saying the reason witchards are good is because of their damage or pa or healing. I personally think tp is the single modt broken movement skill in the game.
    0 stamina consumption, nearly instantaneous movement, massive distance and small terrain maneuverability. All this combined with the fact that it's on a 7 sec cd. In any scenario that isn't a ba 1v1, the sheer speed and stealth you can cover massive amounts of distance is huge. If a witchard is good, you don't even know which direction they tpd to. Not to mention you can pull off mouse control jukes into ranged cc. In large scale, a ball of witchards can be on you from a situation without a single white dot being on you in a matter of a second. With the amount of damage they do, this is insane.
    Yes you need to put in mouse control effort for your 1v1. Boohoo, for how xtrong your kit is and how powerful your large scale application is, i would hope that its nonexistent.
    P.s. evsn after resist meta, i still think wiz is better than witch in 1v1.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

man, you make it almost sound as if musas job isnt to infiltrate backline and destroy casters almost instantly(provided u have the ap for it).

4. Netreiam

That's pretty much every class (that isn't garbage) with AP though?

Also casters are front line in this game silly

#24 Netreiam, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  5. Kayray

Dunno if you have been paying attention recently but a musa doesn't do back line stuff very well these days. They functionmore ss dsmsge dumps. They dont have the cc and stamina management to dive into the backline and kill someone