1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musa succession vs awakening

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Shaggz, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Shaggz

Anyone tried 269 kutum succ for farming yet? Seems like every video I find is either way lower or way higher. Curious how succ does at stars end and underwater.

2. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

i tested it at aakman atm i am at 273 kutum and its a bit faster

3. Mooms

8.8k trash W/ lootscroll 269 Kutum.

4. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

i DID 9.5k with 270 ap kutum with tet blackstar normal lootscroll
    but overall i tested it and awakening has the better kit overall
    trashmobs awakening better
    hihgend succession a bit better not that mutch
    1v1 succession better
    small scale largescale awakening better

5. Shaggz

I did aakman for an hour on 261 kutum bracket and barely got 6k.... usually hitting 8500+ on awakening.
    I did just hit Tet Blackstar last night and now 271 kutum mainhand... so ill try it again when i get home from work tonight. Kratuga I did almost 3k... probably more me than the succession. Trying to figure out the combos and mechanics of it

6. RobinSan

I'm hitting 11000 to 12000 an hour with succesion and the new lootscroll the 100% droprate and 100 item increase. I did not try the old onces.

271 / 274 kutum and tet blackstar.

7. Shaggz

you are a tad higher than me on awakening.... no pen dande yet. would you care to share your combo? Ive been trying to find videos or guides to proper combos so i can learn it and not get the bad habbits.

8. RobinSan

I can make a video on my rotation, I'll see if I find time this evening and post it here. Not sure whether my rotations are correct or with bad habits, but this is how I like them and find them flowing. You can give some feedback as well.

9. RobinSan

Did an hour and pulled 12K, attack speed and frames is still a thing with succession. Hope you can see the combo's and flows. I like these rotations and they feel natural. Let me know what you think.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

#9 RobinSan, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  10. Shaggz

i worked 18 hours today so no games at the moment. get off in 2 hrs and then honestly shower and bed. but am i seeings gale, rising storm blaze rinse and repeat on the first video? cant watch stuff on work pc and limited internet on my phone where i work

11. Gojira

not bad... i suppose the ironic thing about succession is i noticed you have pen dande. when succession only makes use of 2 awake cross over skills. funny design really, focuses on mainhand but yet you need to get your awake weap up also.

Difference with awakening you could swap between the main and awake so it made sense to have both weaps up.

alot of work for 2 skills from awake to get your awakening weap up. they should have just just ditched awake since you cant access it anyway and just went totally mainhand. kind of makes gearing the same if you choose awake or not.

Factorial likes this.
  12. RobinSan

I think 30% of your awakening still goes to your main hand.. Same way when you run awakening. In Korea they have some sort of awakening (forgot the name) which you don't have to upgrade due to the monster damage it has. I would like to see this weapon on NA / EU since it allows succesion/beginning players to easily catch up since it saves you 1 upgrade to tet.

13. Gojira

Yeah unfortunatly the ultimate katan weapon got nerfed and we didnt end up getting it before, so we missed out.

Xenxix likes this.
  14. Shaggz

i enjoyed succession for a couple days and ultimately went back to awakening. i couldnt make succ keep up with awakening at stars end and i really dont want to go back to hystria atm