1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musas awakening buff is terrible and makes no sense

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Pistol Pete, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Pistol Pete

our e buff removes protection on crosscut. a necessary ability for musa. losing protection on crosscut makes the flow backflow almost unusable as well in pvp. There is no other class with an awakening buff that makes the class weaker in pvp. It is still decent for pve, but i dont think awakening buffs are really meant to be pve only skills.

2. Nabuch

You can still use Backflow from Fiery Angel or Foul Play.

And yes, awakening buff is ****. It was necessary because when they removed 80% of protections/CC from the game our awakening buff was damn strong with perma SA on consistent damage skill. No idea why they decided to remove SA altogether. I'd bet that was some idiot korean intern assuming "well if if SA is the problem, let's remove SA" because he couldn't be arsed to properly remove the player state overwrite in the code of the buff and its dependencies in Crosscut ability.

3. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

perma SA crosscut is OP ermagerd. (Zerkers: *Shifty Eyes*). Honestly just scrap everything and just give the e buff atk speed/ accuracy and call it a day.

#3 Kayray, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  4. Lenerlink

Have you read tamer E buff...it literally gives an unkillable heilang Invincibility yet can still be CC'ed and dies from water while being unrideable. The only usefull part of the buff is movement....wanna trade?

5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

The main value I get from E buff is spamming damage on node war structures.

6. darkmesias

Any other class becomes a killing machine with the awakening buff .... enrreality we only gain 20 of ap because the resistences gives me an absolute ****. They take away the SA from the crosscut and 20 ap gg.

zerk: you can stop a whole zerg of people and kill 5 without problems with your buff.

ninja: 20ap, 15% acc, 50% hp and sp, stun in area.

warrior: 30% attack speed, 40% move speed, all resistance 40%.

sorc: 100% crit dmg, all resistors 30%, ignore all resistances 35%, all evasion 15%.

ect, ect, ect we all already know what there is and all classes have a very big reward for their buff minus the muses, which is not only the worst but you will die if you use it in pvp because it takes away 1 SA in instead of giving you something it takes away from you the genius that touched this GG man.

7. Pistol Pete

yes i would 100% trade

8. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Gimme dis.

Shakur likes this.
  9. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

So true

10. MightySovereign

I have to Agree with what Darkmesias said are E buff remove are crosscut Sa it's deadly in PVP. We hardly have enough Sa skills as it is
    let along take one away for E-buffing.

The E buff needs a rework in my eyes I would love to have the warriors E-buff any day Musa is meant to be a trading class Go in Damage get out
    The Resist attack speed movement speed would be a nice E buff skill like warriors. Hell I would even take a 500/700HP buff and some resist for E buff over the current one we have. 20AP is useless if we die before we get to the target. AKA bloody archer Damage!!! and ninja stealth Grabs/stealth CC.

11. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Also, not to tell on myself, but if your guild is on T1 node wars your AP/DP is capped, including all bonus and hidden. So that 20AP becomes nothing, much in the way that PA becomes useless because it's a DP buff. The E buff is literally only useful if you want to use Crosscut to do continuous damage to an installation without using other cooldowns.