1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first and last post

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Towakin, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Towakin

I wonder, do the people making the patches even have any idea about this game or are they just retarded?

Now I wrote a super long text, but then realized I'm obviously dealing with low IQ people who would not be able to comprehend it anyways, so I made it short(er):

In the beginning gear was strong. Then you boosted AP, gear was insane. Then you boosted AP again (in the high ranges) with this patch, now it is so stupid, why even have other stats [Except for survival pacifist full evasion build]? Also why have lower geared players (like 500GS being a joke now), just replace them with manshas and be done with it.

So all would be manageable, at least in 1v1 for someone with let's say 500GS, hard but you could still outplay the other person and do a nice long combo to slowly drain their life away and kill them, but hey, guess what WE JUST REMOVE THAT BECAUSE **** PEOPLE WITHOUT SOFTCAP+ HAHAHAHAHAHA

But really I love this patch, at least now I can play proper games and don't feel compelled to waste my time with this Pay 2 Win, RNG, Buggy, unbalanced, carebear, Raspberry Pi Server **** anymore.

PS: Please take a crash course on stat and class balancing (among other things). It isn't rocket science but you behave like a toddler with a shotgun. Even if you were to fix this how could I ever trust you not to do something insanely stupid like that again?

Tamosaki, T800, choovanski and 11 others like this.
  2. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

3. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

"joined feb 12, 2018"
    you have no idea about the game and just talk without any knowledge. nobody will miss you

Slynx, thanosgms, Columba and 3 others like this.
  4. Lennonjon

DISCO-STU-webpage.jpg

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

LOL whatever dude, nobody cares if PA cater to some fresh steam newbie.... People who actually play this game and enjoy have over 500GS and the changes only cater them and people like you who refuse to even try to play a game and put some effort, just complain about changes on forums... like person above me said, nobody will miss you. Bye!

Qba likes this.
  6. PyroPaul

Game is not balanced based on 1v1,
    Your personal interactions are painted with a heavy bias.
    Just because you disagree with the changes doesn't make them stupid.

Qba likes this.
  7. Exaah

well, most people agree they should have removed the scaling changes instead of adding more.

8. gervleth

This game isn’t about 1v1 dumbass!!

Qba likes this.
  9. Your IQ really shines through this post.

Columba likes this.
  10. Frosteye

Complaining like this achieves nothing

11. Atron

200 IQ post right here bois.

Most of you probably won't get it tho

12. Askore

Askore Sorceress EU

when your post brings up real issues for softcap pvp players but people flame you because you're talking about iq and are a new player

this forum is insane, bdo has no hope left

new players like you won't keep playing bdo if they know they cant compete in pvp unless they hardcore grind for 1 year straight
    pvp playercount will slowly decrease
    and in 1-2 years it will be so small that bdo wont even be considered a pvp game anymore

but it doesnt matter because he's a noob am i right?

lmao

Rasta667, T800, choovanski and 4 others like this.
  13. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

If you dont have 1036610e7a0z7e rbf pts you cant talk.

It is known.

14. Peisinoe

Has it ever been considered as a pvp game?

Beeso likes this.
  15. Askore

Askore Sorceress EU

what is it if it isnt a pvp game lol

the only goal of lifeskilling is making money
    it isn't fun and is extremely repetitive

the only goal of pve is making money and getting exp
    it isn't fun and is extremely repetitive

the goal of making money is having better gear

pve doesn't require gear

the only endgame to bdo is pvp

16. Amerrante

Amerrante DarkKnight 61 EU

so there was 10000 posts on forum, reddit, inven about the crazy ap/gs change, the gear gap, the stupid stiffness and rng cc
    most of people agreed
    but because he is leaving the game everyone is flaming him
    gg

Alexandrious likes this.
  17. Amerrante

Amerrante DarkKnight 61 EU

sorry but nobody knows what the game is based on
    because there isn't any balance atm

T800 likes this.
  18. Peisinoe

Sure, there are pvp aspects. If you want to make your end goal pvp, that's a valid option, but it's not the only one. I know plenty of people who play for the lifeskills and enjoy them. There are a lot of horse trainers, as an example, who aren't looking for any kind of pvp and still enjoy the game as much (often more) than those who are playing it with a pvp goal in mind.

Making money can buy better gear or anything you want really, but yes, the vast majority of the playerbase will use it to improve their gear. Your penultimate sentence is entirely incorrect. If you don't need gear for pve, please show me how you solo Gyfins in a base cooking outfit :-)

In your opinion the only endgame of BDO is pvp. However, even if you choose that goal, you will spend around 90% of your time doing pve or lifeskills to support the little bit of pvp you get. And the question could be asked, is there really an endgame at all in an MMO?

19. Atron

No it doesn't.

Columba likes this.
  20. Szakłak

You are wrong friend. If majority does not enjoy pvp then well, you still claim it to be a pvp game, but in reality is it? At least for me, it is not.
    The gear you are making, you are doing it only to look at it and feel good, like most of mmo players so they can compare themselves to worse ones and feel pride and domination. And that is basiclly all bdo has to offer right now aside from great combat mechanics, graphics and complexion.

Somebody here said it is good they care only about high end players. fine. But for me, noobie who plays 2-3h a day for fun, after this patch T1 nodewars became not fun, but they were fun before.