1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response My girlfriend has got banned because of me. Unban request.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Funless, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Nooo body cares, if you wanted to avoid this situation, you shouldn't have used bot. you both deserve it!

2. Baroncell

FflohQi.gif

Wylph, Wynnter and eitheldin like this.
  3. AsyaTheBoatKing

Well... its total laughable what happend to you and your girlfriend ... after ready all this ... ya you need a new waifu now cause this waifu will never blow you up anymore:).

And no i dont believe there is a way to proof that you tell the truth so 2 accounts = rip cause of cheating. But you can start a new adventure with a new account...

They already did the right thing and you should know that at the time you tried to log in and you realize you got banned thats the best thing the gm´s can do for you and your girlfriend. I am sorry for your girlfriend and just saying if she want to blow now...it is guaranteed a trap:).

#24 AsyaTheBoatKing, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  4. Ateena

This doesn't make sense.
    Why would you cheat, knowing full well that if you get busted, your girlfriends's account is going down? Are you so selfish?
    How could she not know that you are running a bot and why she was ok with it? Is she really ok being with someone that can so low to cheat in a video game AND risk her own account.

Also the dog ate my homework.
    Please try with a better story next time.

edit:
    Oh, she was supposedly helping people in the game and guild wars, which implies some knowledge of the game, but apparently she was so clueless to believe it was a tool for fish statistic when you clearly can tell is a bot when you see the UI.

#25 Ateena, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  5. [​IMG]

Sidina, Wylph and Baroncell like this.
  6. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

Posting this on the forum is irrelevant. Bans are not negotiable or reversible, no matter how sad your 'girlfriend' is. If you're trying to garner sympathy, you will get none from anyone here. If you're willing to cheat in a game, you've probably made other moral misjudgements, and so, are a person that cannot be trusted.

7. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

25ajlty.gif

Why am I imagining a situation like this?

8. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

9. Narkemo

Narkemo Narkemo Musa 61 NA

So you have TWO different computers, but she still uses you computer with the bot? Even AFTER you told her about it? That's on both of you. You for using the bot, and her for using your computer after you told her about it. Also nice touch with how "she loves the game more than me"... Seems you are upset by this and intentionally got her account banned, and then when she confronted you, you felt guilty and want to fix things.

GGnoRe