1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response My Goal ? -- Make 20 mil per hour

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Azu_Raged, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Azu_Raged

Tried Cadry , about 1 scroll every hour, sometimes +14 drops. Not as much money as I hoped.
    I've done Gahaz Bandits, which I find is decent money on Arsha

Just wondering if the community has any other suggestions where I could try and make 20 mil per hour

Not a fan of sausans (to much loot)
    and no Trade level for pirates.

2. Skeg

if you have 200+ap you could try Pila Ku jail otherwise Shadow arena is easy cash atm.

3. Azu_Raged

Opps, yah forgot to add, im at 174 ap / 163 awakenin ap / 230 dp

4. Skeg

cadry/Gahaz is the best grind spots that you will get for now, try out farming rewards in the shadow arena. people are saying you can make 25m/h pretty easy in there =]

Azu_Raged likes this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Community don't have any suggestions, they are brain dead "meta" who keep repeating impossible 25mil/h at low GS.
    You can reach ~20-25 mil/h by grinding somewhere at 230-250 AP. before that - 5-10mil is what you get from trash loot.
    Also you should include "meta spots" that crowded by 10-20 players per spot and mostly time there is no mobs at all.

XLucaX and Fearless V like this.
  6. LightningFFXIII-4

softcap ppl make 500mil an hour in mirumok lol. what hope do you have with 20mil/hour.

7. Wuss

can just afk in shadow arena for memory frags and get softcap putting in far less effort than the softcap at mirumok who are going to quit the game cause everyone caught up to them lol..

Fearless V likes this.
  8. GM Jeste

Game Master

Greetings,
    I'm afraid I can't really give you an answer coming from my side. However, you will indeed want a little more AP to improve your efficiency when it comes to farm.
    As for the Shadow arena, it will indeed be a nice way to earn additional silver.

9. S4lty0n3

In Which World people doing 500mil + an hour? rly wanna see your inventory after that 1 Hour !

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Amazebals

I’m questioning that too, I could understand 50-100 /hour, but 500, every Aakman, Hystiria grinder will drop like flies on a pile of horse manure on that spot!

11. Wuss

12. 6footgeeks

sounds like you either need to become a fan of sausans or invest in trade levels for pirates. both pretty easy and make income around 25+ mill an hour *if you have good pets ofcourse*

Azu_Raged likes this.
  13. Azu_Raged

Being im fairly new(b), ive not much experience playing all the classes in the game. If I was to try Shadow Arena, what are some classes you'd suggest I get use to / good with?

14. Azu_Raged

I was thinking about looking into trading ; so maybe give pirates another try

15. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Just keep doing what you are doing. The money gets up as soon as your AP goes up. No matter if its cadry, sausans, pirates or gahaz you will need at least 180-200 AP to grind those places efficiently. Pulling such low numbers means you probably dont have a rotation down, which you wouldnt be able to do anyway cus of your AP. Just keep going. And by god dont go pirates.

16. Azu_Raged

Baha .. my only thing is seems like cadry sux for loot? is this good assumption or others get 3+ scrolls there? i prob hunt there 12 hour never 2 scrolls within a hour ... althuough i guess i am like 30% into creating a ring

17. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Cadry is fine. Just the AP suggestion is retarded. Never saw anybody lower than 200 AP grinding there.

18. Averdun

Best spot for what you want to do at low AP without the headache of getting Ninja zapped is pirates. The most effective way of grinding it is in a group of 5 and it's easier to farm around people who are being ass hats in a group of 5 than solo.

Thank me later.

Just wanted to add, it seems the way they created the earlier game, they did not adjust the areas for current population size that we have. As someone pointed out, they pigeon hole everyone into the same got damn areas and then your left standing there on 36 channels with your weapon in your hand looking at trails of dead mobs and wasting your time fighting for 2-3 hours per grind session.

19. Spartakatz

lulz most retarded post in 2019 so far, congrats.

20. Dr. CHUD

There's a lot more to efficient grinding that just going somewhere and killing things. I'm able to make about 20m/hr with significantly less GS than you (149/142/199 Lahn).

Find a place you like to grind and get comfortable with at least 2 rotations there to the point that your next group is spawning as you kill your current one. Also make sure you've invested in and leveled up that node.

Get 5 tier 1 pets at minimum, and set their behavior to "Agile". Their hunger gauge will go down faster, but they'll also loot faster. The higher tier the better obviously, but you really do need to spend the cash on getting 5 pets at the very least.

Use Item Collection Scrolls and/or Blessing of Kamasylve if possible, and always make sure you have a Value Pack active when you sell items on the Marketplace. If you're unwilling or unable to use the cash shop items, you just have to accept that you'll make less sober than those who do.