1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response My mini map is blank of all icons.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by izziebick, Mar 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. izziebick

I don't know what I did or how to undo it. My mini map only shows the terrain. I no longer see the little icons for anything else. It's blank. Where are the settings for the mini map? How do I get everything back on there?

ViktoryiaV likes this.
  2. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Bump. I get this bug really frequently, and it's particularly inconvenient in a pvp setting since white squares vanish. I have tried:

-toggling between 2d and 3d map settings
    -swapping characters
    -swapping channels
    -relogging
    -edit ui>reapply saved ui template 1/3
    -redownloading settings

None of these solve the issue, only closing the launcher altogether and then relaunching fixes it. Also, I repaired my launcher about a week ago, and the issue has come up again in recent days, so I don't think that helped. But I have been experiencing this issue for at least 6 months. I don't know exactly how it starts, common denominator would probably be alt tabbing though or being logged in for a while.

3. izziebick

Thank you. I guess I will see how it looks tomorrow.

4. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey everyone!

Can you please try to perform a cache clear? You can see here how you can do that. Note that your UI and game settings will be lost, although you can always use the Setting Archive function found at the top left of your Settings menu to save them online, giving you the opportunity to re-apply them on any system, at any time.

If this issue still persists after that, please create a ticket about this issue. Once we received your ticket we will look into it asap so we can check this issue further.

izziebick likes this.