1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response My Tamer is doing this annoying idle emote now...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Luminaire, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Luminaire

So, i noticed that my tamer is now doing this abnoxious little cat "Nya" dance emote thing when she idles, and it's not even just once in a while, it's a repeated thing when she's standing around..
    I recently picked up Night Cat for her, and have now noticed her doing this... Is this a disease symptom of the night cat outfit? is there any way to dismember this idle animation?

https://puu.sh/FgSMr/adae097946.png

2. Pirsig

That's the special emote associated with that outfit. You can see those emotes in the shop item info, upper right iirc. Button looks like a person.
    I don't know offhand if there's a way to disable outfit specific actions like that, sorry

Fateneko likes this.
  3. Luminaire

Oh that's interesting.. Good to know. I sort of guestimated it had something to do with the outfit, but had no idea they had something like that..
    Would really like to have a way to disable those animations.... It's just not suitable for my Tamer at all. Almost mockingly hilariously so. Like i'm forcing someone to do something embarrassing to them.

4. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @Luminaire, Hope you are doing well.I can see that you have figured out the origins of that Emote. We may add a feature to disable costume emotes in the future but we can not say if or when that may be.if you need help with anything else, please don't be afraid to ask.

Corrus likes this.
  5. Luminaire

Thanks. That's great to hear that it can atleast be a consideration.
    In a way i like the concept and idea of it, but in another way this can be an intrusion on the character, especially for those who put a lot of work and dedication into the aesthetics and theme of their characters. Perhaps something similar to the visor setting this could be accomplished.

6. Corrus

Gosh I hope you will add this. I have dozens of costumes I rarely use because of the annoying idle emotes/costumes I would never buy because of them. If we could disable the emotes that would be great.

Tokigare and Phoenixxx75 like this.