1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Treasure Chest Grind

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Prochilles

upload_2018-9-14_14-10-51.png

I farmed here yesterday for ~2hrs and averaged ~40-50m per hour, before opening golden chest and before any tax.

It was fun, I guess, but I just don't want to do it anymore. Have fun.

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

How often do chests respawn?

3. 6footgeeks

Maybe someone can confirm, but i heard around every 10 or so minutes

4. Wrynn

I have really good luck in Mediah on Olvia channels, hbu guys?

5. Korvgubben

I saw a chest spawn today and instantly vanish. No other players around. Whats up with that?

6. Pixii

I really like this Event.

I feel like the "Gold Rush" Event should have been named "Pet Food, Potions, Crons & Valks Rush".
    I'm not really complaining about free stuff, but this Event seems a little more rewarding, imo.
    I haven't even been trying to treasure chest hunt, and I've already gotten a decent amount of Ancient Spirit Dust, Hard/Sharps, Map Pieces... etc.

My husband and I have a running joke in the house now when we open the Wish Boxes.
    We pretend we're rolling dice and say "come on... gimme that Cron Stone!!!"

Stillwaters likes this.
  7. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

that's why you open the Dream boxes instead.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

got only valks and crons from those. never opened a little one.

9. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Same.

10. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Valks is good in comparison to organic feed

11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

i made 3b an hour at ogre ring, before any actual drops and taxes ofc

12. elgen

event.PNG
    Think of the chest as a elite and a fishing hot spots that is pretty much how they work. They have about a 30 min cycle and like hot spots will despawn. Which is a good thing as they will often spawn inside of models so you can not destroy them.

Over all a very tedious event that you should not bother doing. Please carry on with your normal grind.D:<

13. warriors

Useless event.

14. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

hands down the best event ever.
    you can go casual with it, and get like 150kk silver worth of items a day.
    or you can go really hard core 24/7 mode, and you cant get like 400-500kk silver daily (or maybe even more, idk, i havent tried the HC mode yet).
    if everyone were doing this event, we would experience a really high inflation, but thankfully, reletively very few ppl r doing it, which is good for me and others who are also doing it.

best method for caphras stone/h and dust/h.

seriously the best event imo.

edit: 1 more thing to add, this may not be the best silver/h gain method compared to endgame silver grinding methods, but it's very advisable for new players to do, since this would be probably their best income.
    Also, i think this chest farming is more exciting than grinding. I remember, personally, when I did back in the old day my silver chest farming rotation, when it was worth doing, as a good alternative to mob grinding, and I even liked that better but that was really monoton. This is less monoton imo.

Wrynn likes this.
  15. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

they should remove the event cause many hackers/exploiters running arround and onehitting the chests. Saw a guy that kiled the boxes 1 hit with his pegasus Dash.

TucoRamires and ambyentlight like this.
  16. ambyentlight

Alot of people speed hacking too

17. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

LoL
    people be hacking/exploiting everything these days....
    Well, thankfully, it doesn't really allow them to get more chests, since on each hot spot, there are like 6-8 chests in total. BUt, it allows them to get the box 100% even if they have to compete for it. It is really unfair.

I go with my Witch, cuz I can kill the box in one sec with the skill 'Yoke of Ordeal'+ it's spirit flow. It takes 1 second, idk why ppl are exploiting....

18. C4rdinal

Yes if u ask PA there is no reason to panic becuz , they are getting punished... lol, this game is totaly being ignored by devs. They more care about mobile version

19. elgen

Luxienna is just pissed that they can't exploit caphra's to go pen tier 20 on her WHITE dagger.

While I am sure there will be bots and speeder hacker's just like they are in EVERY other aspect of the game. I have yet to see any doing while I farm chests. And I farm more of then then just about any one else here.

You either go hard at it or casually do the event. If you go hard expect to fight folks with 250+ ap over chests in certain contested area's on any channel on t8+ horses. For the more casual or less gear players I will try to make a few maps where you will still get a healthy amount of chests without being so completive.

20. elgen

::::::warning event spoilers:::::::::::::::::::::::
    veliachest.png calchest.png kamachest.png So very rough maps for casual players to have fun picking up some chest without being as contested. Keep in mind on the kam map there is a ton of panthers other then the lake area. Which is great if your already farming them for black stones and dust. But not so much if you lack the gear to fight them.

Stillwaters likes this.