1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Completion Rewards

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Praballo, Jul 3, 2018.

1. CM Praballo

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers,

To make this summer special, we opened the 2018 Terrmian Waterpark and also the Mysteries of Summer event which are receiving much affection from the Black Desert Online players worldwide.

The secretive quests are being disclosed one by one and the stages are being cleared much faster than expected!

At the same time, we’ve seen questions pop-up regarding completion rewards and we realized our Mysteries of Summer page was not fully explaining the reward process.

We truly appreciate your participation and we hope to clear up some confusion regarding quest completion rewards below:

upload_2018-7-3_12-30-30.png

※ [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Ribbon (Worth 10 million Silvers)
    ※ [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Insignia (Worth 50 million Silvers)
    ※ [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Medal (Worth 100 million Silvers)

The Additional Bonuses listed above will be sent out after the Mysteries of Summer event ends, during the following regular maintenance.

Upon completion of all 8 stages, a total of 400 million Silvers can be additionally gained!
    It’s not too late to tackle on this great challenge, so jump in and see how far you can go!

Mysteries of Summer page
    Go to Hints

*Note:

The Mysteries of Summer rewards and titles have not been sent out yet:
    The Gold Bars and Alchemy boxes have been sent out just now (14:30 UTC) and will be in your in-game mail (B).
    The titles will be sent out next week during our maintenance on August 1st.

Andaro, MegosCaptian, seanas and 8 others like this.
  2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

3. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Yeah its a nice clarification, can you confirm that all of the quest chain is in-game and working ? Or we are looking for something (metal) that dosen't exist yet ?

Bolta likes this.
  4. Bolta

same

5. Platinia

The secretive quests are being disclosed one by one and the stages are being cleared much faster than expected!

so we look around for noting ? ^^

6. Patrik2991

From the event page i thought that the reward will be 160m/stage... i'm disappointed, but i'm not surprised of your lack of communication skills...

7. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

again confirm

8. CarbonXD

Basic Completion Rewards (per Stage)
    [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Ribbon, 10Mil
    [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Insignia, 50 Mil
    [Event] Alchemy Society's Contribution Medal. 100 Mil
    I spent 200millon silver to complete stage one expecting the stage rewards
    and now your saying stage 1 has been changed to 10mil
    and now a 400 mil max reward for full completiation instead of the 160 Mil per stage, this was orginaly miss posted by you
    i could had decided not to do the quest. and saved the first 200mil and made another 200mil before spending all the time and effort on this quest, i am not in it to win the competiotion i was just after something new to do while makeing some silver outside of grinding and afk fishing
    with this change there would had been more benefits for leaveing the quest alone

this is a mistake made by BDO and not the players and should not punish the players.

9. Agent Orange

post it in german in german forum too

10. billbong

@ carbonXD

Why should we be punished for the BDO false advertisement i have spent about the same amount as well and 2 days looking for something that my or may not be in game event quest metal .............@BDO Team DONT PUNISH THE PLAYES FOR YOU MISTAKES.........

Attached Files:

• www.PNG
      www.PNG
      File size:
      126.1 KB
      Views:
  11. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

I see you went full herpderp on those supreme tough hides , 3.5mil pre-orders ?
    well deserved if you ask me.

Velentos and RealXared like this.
  12. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

HAHA WHAT? Why not just spend the hour it took to get the materials needed? Your mistake

RealXared and Sizer like this.
  13. CarbonXD

trace of acension x 750
    of 1 hour grind with manes contested good luck on that

i did do 3mil pre orders. but spending 200 mill for first stage with per stage reward beeing at 160Mil as it was.
    it was still benefital. and not everyone has the time to play 24/7

Patrik2991 likes this.
  14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Ok..... But I only play actively on weekends and I managed to get it done.

15. Deletion

lmao, preordering for that much

16. billbong

it not any 1s falt apart from the person in the BDO team how cannot get there facts right ? .....a bit like you JM it takes a little longer then hour to get the mats to make supreme tough hides 160mill as a end reward to pre oder 40 of them to move on with the quest was fast and 60 mill profit is still 60 mill to have that slashed to 10 mill by a incopertent BDO gm how cannot copy somthing is not the players falt

Patrik2991 likes this.
  17. Skeye

actually it was completely wrong <3

18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Cool..... but it is the players fault. I never saw any confirmation that people would get 160 mil per stage... if you've played the game more than a month you should have been skeptical of people saying as much.... further more.. OP stated that he wasn't interested in actually winning the prizes of the competition.... "it was something to do"... so if it was just something to do why on earth would you blow that much money instead of taking the time to actually do the tasks. And yes it took me less than an hour cause I hoard stuff.... but even if it did take me multiple hours cause of the traces... why would I spend 200 mil when I don't even want to compete for the grand prizes....that's stupid.. .you have over two weeks. So ya... that's fully operator error there.... not thinking through decisions, bad maths, and lack of critical thinking..... that's whats going on here.

19. Isteria

it is alright though, we knew it was all wrong cos we were checking the other regions. also half of the info regarding the termian park rewards is missing. the boss is not even mentioned.

20. Wodur

@CM_Praballo

Can you or any one on your team please confirm if the essence of metal quest is active or not?!

If its not at least say so because alot of players are using up alot of ingame time running around testing theories...that time could be used doing more productive things.

I do want to point out that this questline is a refreshing thing to do ingame. More events in the future.
    :)

Mexutolavena and Sizer like this.