1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Completion Rewards

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Praballo, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Isteria

i read in a different region's forum that it seems that some important stuff is added with mini patches. so we might actually not have what is needed for the metal quest and we might only get the patch tomorrow with the maintenance which would kinda make sense in order to avoid people data mining the stuff.

2. billbong

@ JM no but the img on the web sight @ the start of the event UNDER.... basic completion rewards [PER STAGE] ...I think tat says it 1 box and 160 mill trash loot see img ..... so to save time yes i did pre oder some items on the understanding of the per stage completion rewards . im not the 1 how has changed the gole post ie BDO team as i have a job and dont have all day every day to play yes i would use some of my ingame silver to save time .............@BDO Team dont punish players incompetence........

Attached Files:

• www.PNG
      www.PNG
      File size:
      126.1 KB
      Views:
    Patrik2991 likes this.
  3. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

4. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

The picture is unclear to be sure and when I see/saw the picture my thoughts were..."this is unclear". I too have a full time job and a wife and I really only play actively on weekends. if I'm unclear of the rewards I'm not going to throw a bunch of money at something I'm unsure of. Its just taking some time to think critically about it... we don't play 24/7 so we cant have everything. if players jumped the gun and blew a bunch of their silver what should BDO do about that? I've accidently spent millions on the market on things I didn't mean to get... should BDO reverse my stupid decision... no... they shouldnt

5. Janus

That's bs. They very clearly wrote all those ribbon rewards "per stage". Those people that preordered supreme tough hide for millions will be f'ed. And also for me I have to say that as much fun as the whole thing was (until the current roadblock), it is not worth the time anymore from a silver-perspective to really participate with those reward changes...

6. NichtohneKaffee

Sad that the promises on the event side are not kept.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  7. billbong

@JM lets stop the Plausible deniability bull sh.. here you made a mastake in the arigenl event discription it happens all im saying you should honer what you say this is why theres a rework at the start of this thred ..the ishu is the chang to the rewards if you cannot see the imgs my be you need to win the dell pc or get a new monitor there prfectly clear mate if you wont i can blow the img up do you can see then.....or try putting your glasses on plz............. Incompetence........ JUST ASK IF YOU WONT IT BIGGER mate i will try my beast to help you.

Attached Files:

• www.PNG
      www.PNG
      File size:
      126.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Mihai1994

You guys didn't expect this.? This is when you have a bad management and lack of communication, between KaKao/PA. Anyway the event is nice, but don't post something and do something else. Is not about the silver, is about the unfulfilled promises and for that. You punish the players, for your mistakes?. If i open now a lottery and i put a prize of 100m £ and after someone is winning it and i say. Sorry this is not the real prize, someone from my crew f** it up and the real prize is 10k£. Guess who is going to jail for scamming(Is just an example, so don't take it to seriously. Just see the point of veaw). Anyway -100 for the wrong detalies and +10 for the really nice event. This event brings together all the communities and players all over the world to acomplish it.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  9. Revive

How about next time offer clarification when you put the post out instead of a week later??? The quest line is literally worthless now. Factor in the time it takes to complete, I can grind out well over 500m silver.

/edit: this basically makes the quest a complete and utter waste of time. Considering the amount of RNG for drops... Yea, no.

#29 Revive, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Patrik2991 and Clowy like this.
  10. Clowy

Feels like its not worth doing this questline now. If we are going to have to run around for hours on just one stage, only to get 400 mil silver after everything is done. I can do that elsewhere with less time invested.

11. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Cool bro..... interesting you speak of incompetence when it is incredibly difficult to decipher what it is you're even saying... so basically the people that foolishly put up giant pre-orders are the ones who are upset.... i'd be upset too if I made dumb decisions like that..... by the way on a similar note are you the one who put up the 12 million pre-order for the triple float rod... cause its the same kind of flawed logic at play

12. billbong

we would have been better off afk fishen now for get the quests KaKao PA will chang there minds so leve well alone the only flawed logic i can see is the bull **** thats coming from some one Kakao/PA how ether cannot see or dose not wont to see and as for my bad speeling well that dyslexia but at lest im honest about whats going on unlike some

.............@BDO Team DONT PUNISH THE PLAYES FOR YOU MISTAKES.........

#32 billbong, Jul 3, 2018
  13. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Thanks for the clarification....now it means I am gonna have to do these quests -.-

14. Pika

Damm this forum full of whiny babies. Use your brain next time before preordering hide for stupid amount of money. It was clear from the beginning that stage 1 would give you only 10M.

Did you also think you'd get 160M per stage ? :lul:

#34 Pika, Jul 3, 2018
    JM likes this.
  15. mgaNick

yeah ppl who dont use their brain get mad really fast. Thats how it is everywhere these days.

JM likes this.
  16. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

HAHA they did though. I know the info graphic is misleading but c'mon... use your heads. I remember a guildie saying they thought that each stage was 160 mil.... the majority of the guild chimed in to say how highly unlikely that was. So..... could you have been confused and thought it was 160 mil per stage... sure... I see why you thought that... doesn't make the decision to pre-order 200mil worth of an item a smart one. Furthermore, what really kills me... someone makes a stupid choice and they feel entitled to something because of it.

17. VeRdE

in my opinion it is a matter that having noticed that the first 3 stages have been completed even before the signs have been reveleated, an decided to stop in some way, without being noticed let's say, so as to prolong the summer game. anyway you have lost 200m only in the first stage you're an idiot (sorry the word but I can not say anything else), not to lose 1h in the evening and to do what you need, as I did working as well.

JM likes this.
  18. Depthside

This very clearly stated "per stage" [​IMG]

SilverWolf and Clowy like this.
  19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Its very clearly convoluted...... and what exactly do you want, for them to send you 160 mil to your inbox? it was poorly translated, but I can tell you honestly this picture only confused me as it is not "clear"... my take away was "I'm sure its not 160 mil per stage... that's too much"

"I DIDNT GET ENOUGH FREE STUFF! GIVE ME MORE FREE STUFF!!!!!"

20. GoldFishPT

looks like they have see they would loose allot of money, so they decided change the rewards

this event is a ****ing joke, make the grand prize earnig by the less time completion will just incentive the cheaters and exploiters . Not talking about people will just copy past the chinese walkthrough tutorials

SilverWolf likes this.