1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Completion Rewards

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Praballo, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Revive

It isn't convoluted at all. It is an easy to understand chart with multiple tells that point to it being per stage. Not only that the quest is so tedious and time consuming that the value you get out of completing it after their "clarification" is no where near what it actually takes to complete the quest.

SilverWolf, Nomad 818 and Depthside like this.
  2. Mexutolavena

Moderator Emeritus

[
    People expecting 1.2b and probably used the guides too ... like srsly xD

3. Apanasios

Apanasios Warrior 63 EU

That's Kakao

Wrong Communication and than talkeing like it's a nice thing for the community to get something more although it was communicated that you get more

The interessting part ist that the first episode is more expensive than other ones and you just get 10kk xDD

SilverWolf and Patrik2991 like this.
  4. Andaro

Ambassador

Thanks for the clarification bossman o/

5. OEL_Celeste

I like this game. I've spent a lot of money and time in this game because of all the things you can do. The fighting, the crafting, the exploration and all. All great aspects of what I was looking in a MMO. My game runs 24/7 and I've been putting as much time as I can on all the good things this game has to offer. I've been doing all the events and have enjoyed every last one of them. I was soo looking forward to this treasure hunt event. Not for the prizes but for the hunt. And it was great; until the metal essence came by. Why the **** would you think people want to jump on invisible plateforms and how on earth is this any fun ?
    You just killed the game for me. Really thanks. Now I have to find a new one. I was okay with all the rework BS you pulled and all the no pvp time frame but that Mario **** is were I draw the line.
    Sorry I don't have enough game time to feel frustrated because of some dexterity challenge; this is no fun for me.
    I really feel like this is such a waste. This game was good but I don't feel like wasting any more time or money in it.

SilverWolf likes this.
  6. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

You said there are all these things about the game that you enjoy so much but and event questline "killed the game for you"....

#46 JM, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2018
  7. Nomad 818

I mean, I just decided to stop doing it after part 4. Maybe im casual, or maybe I'd rather try to make more than 400 mill with 100 mill boost and Octobois Instead- but hey, thanks for Artisan Processing* I realize that if you get angry about this, well than you're an idiot. IF you're mad about the time spent, then don't spend it. Rewards are clear, there's still 10 days left in the event period- Go fish, get over it. Otherwise, stay here and complain... More octo/manta bois for the rest of us.

My point being: "Wah wah wah not the $ I thought i was getting" turns to, "Welp time to fish" real fugging quick if you're smart....

8. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

It is a pleasure to announce that the event will be extended, in order to give the same opportunity to those who would like to enjoy it but couldn't finish it, or want to experience it without the pressure of a race. :)

You will find more details in the next Patch Notes!

Lystra, ZeroLegion and Grizzly.ita like this.
  9. Winterklinge

Very good communication guys....why not tell us when servers go down....
    I am happy for the extension, cause it was so time-consuming and to hart to make the last quest in the last days.
    But....WHY THE **** U DONT TELL US NOT LIKE 3 DAY BEFORE MAINTENANCE THAT U WILL EXTEND? We and a lot of other ppl struggled so much yesterday and today to get it done in time. We spend so much ingame money for the energy potion, because the last amity game was the biggest ****up since soldiergrave....we poped kamsylvebuffs and GM blessings just to finish in time ....and NOW u tell hours before maintenance that we will get more time???

Well thank you -.-

P.S. At least dont give everybody that will make it in the next week or so the titel....

Tyronica likes this.
  10. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

I hurried for nothing. Awesome! <3
    Why not just increasing event period from the beginning... instead everyone hurried. Pretty unfair if those who complete it after the maintenance get the exact same rewards. I don't really care about the money but the titles should be exclusive. And RNG gating the earth quest didn't help and is unfair too.

Also people spent some stuff on getting enough energy for the last quest in time. Kamaslive blessing, buying energy for 60+mil. If everyone gets full rewards and even the titles that was just wasted. Could've just made rbf daily for ez 200 extra energy per day

#50 Muesticblade, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Tyronica likes this.
  11. UncommonNL

You beter change it so people can't obtain the titles anymore, just feels unfair to everyone that got it done before you "extended it for the slackers".

Tyronica and Muesticblade like this.
  12. ZeroLegion

Ok so if you really do this please increase drop rate of the soliders grave and many others please !
    From 2nd seal of earth quest line after 90h i just have 1 obsidian dust for real now

Winterklinge likes this.
  13. JingK

A: extended period, same difficulty = same reward
    B: extended period, lower difficulty = lower reward

Don’t **** this up PA

NichtohneKaffee and Winterklinge like this.
  14. NichtohneKaffee

really?? why i hurried, take Kamasilve, Villabuffs lootsccrolls etc, (once more Kamasilve Blessing in this morning, to finshied ****ing amitiy game intime).

thumbs down, that..........D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<

if your announcement would have come a little earlier, after last maintenance......

15. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

so we gonna get our rewards delayed? or we still gonna get it tomorrow?

16. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

Please do so by at least 2 weeks <3. Know people that gave up on Pearl making and didn't get their Crescent Ring cause they calculated they wouldn't make it.

17. Pan1

We will have any new quest for "pearls" or the "So dissapointment" quest was the only one?

18. Nomad 818

This quest-line and that 'Elemantalist' guy made it easy easy to go back to a game like WoW.

PEN linking world chatters, unobtainable levels/items without insane time sink... Prioritization/encouragement of AFK features above a playable, stable game.

'AFK content' is not content. Your 'Active content' is completely unrewarding and dissenting to the individual. I spent the last 18 days fishing and after reaching the 1 billion mark, I realized how insignificant my efforts were compared to the people with the $ or the time to sink sink sink into AFK activities (like fishing for octopus). No amount of leaving my computer on for a month makes any content you've provided worth it or fun to play.

Your so called 'Active' play is completely unrewarding, otherwise non-existent - and I think a lot of people will agree that past stage 4 of the MOS quest you guys screwed the pooch hard with the RNG locked drops you made NECESSARY for quest progression with little to no warning of things like PROCESSING or ALCHEMY levels needed to actually do certain parts. God forbid you changed the drop rates either - b/c that emphasizes the lack of thoughtful implementation of things such as this. While great in theory, it was more than piss-poor in practice. Not just the quest-line, but honestly the game as a whole.

I'm disappointed to see what could have been overshadowed by what came to be.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  19. N1ghtshade3

Dumb that you will not be providing rewards to people who complete the event under the new drop rate. Titles I can maybe understand not getting; fine, let the people that don't have to work and somehow had 40+ hours free to grind this week get their exclusive title (although maybe change it to a colour that doesn't at a quick glance look like they're PvP flagged?). But grinding garbage mobs for even 10 hours should still get people the silver rewards.

#59 N1ghtshade3, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Patrik2991 likes this.
  20. Freakedoutbum

Freakedoutbum Lahn 63 NA

I completed in the top 100... I really wish I had followed my hunch and gotten Saya to 10k forty-eight hours earlier I had hoped some storyline would be brought into the quest at some point. I just figured the same gimmick from Essence of Darkness wouldn't be used twice in a row. Kicking myself for that now.

I did this questline for the shear thrill of it, and when I saw the original 160M silver per stage advertisement I felt that was a fair compensation for the afk octopus fishing in Terrmian Beach. The 1bil+ silver would have been a fair replacement for the silver any player could have actively made doing that questline.

Do I care about it being a lot less than 160M per stage? No, not really.

As far as extending the event I am excited for my guildmates who were lifeskill locked like Artisan 2 trading on Essence of Darkness a chance to complete it. I agree that if its the same reward as the group of us who were doing it before tonight's patch that is not fair.

I would recommend not giving the titles on stages completed after the July 18th Patch, but I honestly would just keep the questline active in the game. Why waste the hard work and coding, put Alustin someplace else remotely (not like he isn't already all over the freaking world in multiple places) and let players anytime in the future do the questline.

Thank you again for a fun event.... I have TONS of criticism for it, but I will save that for a different thread.