1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Completion Rewards

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Praballo, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Deadly_Poison

please, increase the drop rate for the obsidian dust, cant get the last after 12h+ of grinding :@

2. Josifa

Josifa Kunoichi 61 EU

Was the best Bul.lshit u guys ever did. So after grinding and grinding for a whole week on one of the shittiest Grindspot ingame.
    U say we can finish this "for the Experience" ? I doubt u have "enjoyed" ths experience your self ....

[​IMG]

could have just do fishing and it whould be more fun ....
    THX again for wasting Time and Ressources.

3. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

you could have 5 pearls per day, ... you only needed 10 days to complete the event (4 pearls at the start, so maybe more days)
    I feel you, i was building amity game with her until i saw some ****** on discord saying "i have some friends who got 10k amity with her, and nothing happened", then i stopped :( few hours later "oh, we need 10k amity with the lady" ... too bad.

Should have more in game compensation for the people who made it at least for top 50 imho. (ive been ranked ~250, since i lost hope to be in top10, i didnt hurry at all)

4. N1ghtshade3

Honestly would have preferred if they'd just extended the quest event by a week and not changed anything. Then all the people REEing about the "hard work" they put in would have put in the same effort, just a week earlier.

5. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

So that would make all the title, less epic/unique, thanks but no.

6. Wiflyn

Where are the rewards for the event? Soon TM i would assume?

Rai Asura likes this.
  7. Rai Asura

Where are the rewards????

8. StrangerBRZ

where are all the additional rewards?

9. Malketaz

Where is my title

10. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings adventurers,

The Eternal, Darkness and Light titles will be sent next week after maintenance.

The additional rewards have been sent out!

11. skuko1980

out of all the mmos i've played in the last 20 years, you guys are the most incompetent publisher.

Radge28 likes this.
  12. SugarFreeMlk

Every other region got it last week, so why do we have to wait another week?

13. bsquidwrd

Why does giving out titles take this long?
    Why couldn't the titles have just be given out as the corresponding quests were completed?
    The titles are probably why most people went through the quest line and yet it's the one thing that keeps getting postponed.

I don't mean for those questions to come off angry, or mean. I'm just trying to understand the logic as to why things are being done the way they are for handling the title rewards.

14. Suawoy

When I saw no word about rewards and titles in patch notes I felt a little bit disappointed. But after log on I noticed mailbox full of sweet earned ones and with bonus! Good to have them with me, they are my precioussssssss... Congrats to all that finished all stages and specially these before 18th :)

Ps. @CM Yukimura Common just release "Darkness" cause it sounds cool and everybody will use it ;)