1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of a Fallen Kingdom

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 31, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Event period: July 24 (after maintenance) - August 28 (before maintenance)

Emma Bartali is having nightmares again!

Join the ultimate mystery challenge and be the first to win the biggest rewards of the year!

<Ranking and Rewards>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[NOTICE]

• All of the previous 8 stages (Fire to Light) must be completed in order to try the new 9th stage.
    • Rankings are selected by completion time of the 9th questline. After the 1st place winner of each region is disclosed, the ranking and rewards table will be updated every day at 08:00 UTC.
    • [Updated 8/10]: "Soul" title will be given to adventurers who completed all 9 questlines before August 14th regular maintenance.
      • I.e. if 1st place is announced 8/6, adventurers will have until 8/14 maintenance and not 8/7 maintenance to be eligible to receive the title.
    • The top 10 rewards are to be sent via in-game mail with future maintenance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Event Notice
    • The 8 questlines are set at the lowered difficulty setting from July 18, 2018 maintenance of last year.
    • If this is your first time to try the Mysteries of Summer quests, you must start from the quest [Event] Fire, Extinction, and Recreation that is given from Alustin.
    • If you have completed partial quests previously, you can pick up the challenge from the quest you last finished.
    • If you had completed all 8 questline, you cannot claim the quest completion rewards listed above. Please get ready for the new questline to be released on July 31, 13:00 UTC/06:00 PDT/15:00 CEST.
    • Right-click to open [Event] Alchemy Society's Reward Box to obtain all of the following:
      - Advice of Valks (+20)
      - Black Stone (Weapon) x10
      - Black Stone (Armor) x10
      - Memory Fragment x10
      - Sharp Black Crystal Shard x3
      - Hard Black Crystal Shard x3
    • Family Quests are quests that can be completed once per Family during the entire period. Daily Quests are quests that can be repeated once per day per Family, and Daily Quests will reset every day at 00:00 UTC.
    • Any exploit or abnormal ways of entering in-game event may result in the restriction of your account.
    • Event period and specs. may change with future notice.

#1 CM Yukimura, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    MalTails likes this.
  2. Nyavenger

Isn't 150,000 pearls a typo?
    I doubt you'd be giving away 1500€ worth of prizes

Kekipi likes this.
  3. Mimimimi

last year first place got an alienware pc if i remember correctly.

4. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

We know it looks crazy, right? After re-checking 12345 times we can tell for sure that the number is actually... correct <3
    So get ready guys the stake is very high! :O

Banzz, Nixal and Whitrix like this.
  5. illy4691

illy4691 Sorceress 62 EU

Nice idea. You'll give everything to those who already have everything. GG

Nezumii, Aimee and FenrirGX95 like this.
  6. FenrirGX95

to bad the rest of us will only get bread crupmps

illy4691 likes this.
  7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Lets the greed games begin D:< GL to egg hunters and remember, don't play attention to jelly fishes who already start to blame you D:<

8. tyralie

gg to people who have no job/life and will play h24 to get these reward.....

Nagasaki likes this.
  9. Skylar_Elena

Skylar_Elena DarkKnight 62 EU

Pfff.... almost €1500 PLUS the Nightmare Arduanatt....

Seems kind of over the top for a single stage as last year it was the first to complete EIGHT stages, but whatever. What bothers me more is that they're willing to give away this much for an event, but screwed everyone over with the Operation Guild Support "mistake".

Good luck to everyone participating, and an early congrats to the winners.

Faern and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  10. Polymerizaiyan

150.000 is like few pens lol. I won't win. Give me my 70 fs

11. Noxurious

What an actual scumbag company, i have no words.

12. Altey

emma bartli, but bartli 11-15 when?

13. Kabu

KAKAO doesn't give worthwhile prizes - those mother$%%$!@@#
    KAKAO gives really nice prizes
    zzz

14. Diliskar

Diliskar Diliskar Mystic 56 EU

Its rather an event for dataminer and no-lifer who have the life to grind 40 hrs for an unconfirmed combination of items like last year. Still pretty dissapointed that its really Black Pegasus. "Unique Mount" btw

15. Leoure

Sadly every Student or Worker will not be able to have a chance for that price since it starts midweek. Thanks for giving us the oportunity to get something decent

Jaylah likes this.
  16. Leyren

Just out of curiosity, what would they have had to do for you to not call them a scumbag company?
    - Shove top rewards into everybodies butts just for completing a quest? A 70 valks and Accessory box + a title is quite neat already imo.
    - Reduce the rewards? Sure a bit less would've motivated people too, but in the end we're talking about only 10 people over all EU/NA here, and pearl-wise the value is pretty much the same as other rewards they gave out, like gaming PCs and such. Not like you would get any of those rewards by them being lowered.. sounds more like you're just pissed to see other people getting nice rewards while you won't even try.

17. tyralie

well majority of player either have a job/school/a social life l or whatever we don't have the time to play non stop for days even if you play you can't beat player who play non stop day and night

18. Leyren

While that is completely valid (and I won't be able to participate for those rewards either for exact the same reason), there is some events more tailored to those extremely active people, and some events more tailored to casuals which just easily give away rewards on the side. Especially when it's about a race who-finished-first you can't expect same chances without even playing.

And I mean, why should I complain about the rewards being TOO high? It's not like giving out a shitton of pearls crashes the economy or something, or makes that player OP (unless you count huge inventory and T5 pets as OP), some people casually blow 2k€ in this game, surely. So this is just giving some players the same experience, for free. Won't change squat about my or your gameplay experience.

19. .Julian.

as @illy4691 said, pro players will have even more and casuals just gonna be at the bottom of the food chain
    instead of improving your "policy" and help players when they are in need, u just throw out some pearls at those nolifers and call it a day

...so much to tell u guys about what experience i got with kakaos "policy" in my 3 years i still (sadly) play this game, but some of u trolls would take advantage, so no XD

all i can tell is that no matter what u do ingame...be careful cause wont get any help from any GM, youll just get a "our primary goal at Kakao Games is to provide an amazing gaming environment for our players and to help keep our community happy" copy pasta

Dear Kakao, u are a dissapointment :3

illy4691 likes this.
  20. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

that moment you have to work from 14:30 till 23:30 CEST...
    GGWP.