1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of a Fallen Kingdom

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 31, 2019.

1. axesteel2003

i was to emma bartali

2. Ponge85

Dude, I'm on quest 3 of the Soul stage. And yes, she does not give a quest, but you can get a new knowledge.

3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I am truly disappointed by an event of this scale giving so many people a disadvantage. You say it’s not a race of time but solving puzzles. If someone else has 9 hours more time to solve those puzzles... how am
    I supposed to have a fair chance?

Why are events like this not started on days when the MAJORITY is free. Aka Saturday.
    Would be a more fair start. Sure 1% would still work on a Saturday, but on a workday is just.... smh.

Anyways. Best of luck to everyone else in this race. I have zero chance of reaching top 10.

4. Patrik2991

Are you kidding? Last year i was RNG blocked for a whole 5 days of grinding in Soldier's Grave, while others got the quest items under 30 min, and you say it's about wisdom? Of course...

5. RaiseYourChicken

And while you were grinding the rest were time locked by hints, why are you complaining? everyone had plenty of time to catch up because the whole mysteries of summer event took 3 weeks cause of the time gating they did

6. illy4691

illy4691 Sorceress 62 EU

It would be right if you didn't need a high level of life skills to have materials for these quests that would otherwise be impossible to find in the marketplace (0 available and hundreds of pre-orders, always).
    We, mere mortals, without financial resources (irl and ig) for life clothes or other things, need four times more time to get what they have in a minute. Who do you think will be the first? For us, it's an easy defeat that makes us surrender even before trying.
    Sorry for my bad english.

7. CaptDew

Why is there not a rewards list for some random ppl drawn for finishing.
    Example 10 random players that finish will be given say 20k Pearl's or something nice .

Why do ppl who work and or just are not able to be on all day punished for the rewards.
    Only ppl that are able to finish fast enough to be eligible for rewards are the no lifers.
    Adding a nice random drawn rewards in with the current rewards makes the event fair for the entirety of your playerbase .

illy4691 likes this.
  8. Rossleen McDRagon

Please is it possible to fix the missing letters??? Without its not possible to come further

I speak with npc ... gave her 1 grape, got the little window but can t read the text

#48 Rossleen McDRagon, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  9. Teknoman2

you go to Emma Bartali and get knowledge. you read it and then try to figure out what it means and go from there

10. Metalharpey

Metalharpey Metalharpey Witch 62 EU

Ktsn likes this.
  11. Nover05

My favorite part is when they gated the content behind the jumping game. Super cool that I don't get to partake anymore. Thanks though!

12. Sunnis

to make 9th quest to start u need:
    • All of the previous 8 stages (Fire to Light) must be completed in order to try the new 9th stage.
    If you don't complete the previous stages, the new stage will not start at all. Other than this we don't have any other information as developers want to deliver the same experience for all regions at the same time.

also it includes the dailies to what CM Yukimura
    wrote those quest u can see in ur journal on new quests to start 9th quest and it starts at emma bartalli

13. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

is it possible to get the same titles as last year from completing said stages?
    also, I won't be able to start these quests until 7th August, will I still be able to compete for the 'Soul' title you think?

14. Metalharpey

Im pretty sure they already announced the titles from last year won't return, as for the Soul title...
    I sure hope they will move it a week cuz nobody can actually do anything rn so nobody will get the title before maintenance lol

15. Datusha

i finish it, what's about now ? x)

16. Ashaara

I pray for this poor guys who dont find a group anymore to get the red key, because everyone did it already. I hope u will still solve this messy thing somehow. F and <3 for u guys

17. Metalharpey

gotta love silver rng gated crap event no time to even get enough silver to do this fking event ffs

18. Foo

Foo

I hope for their sake it's not RNG and just people randomly getting the timing right etc

19. Myntiix

is a a group really needed? is it confirmed?

20. Ashaara

Well i hope for those people its doable solo. But after wasting 1b on this event solo, BEFORE we knew that we actually need a group and later on wasting 30 scrolls with a 5 man party until i finally got that key i really question my life decision why i even started this event. With a group you are getting without a doubt higher chances of getting that key and you are not wasting that much money because there are other people that suffer exactly like you. I'm not blaming the company for this questionable event. I just feel really sry for this guys that thought like me that this is actually a fun race to the end.

Well atleast i got a new not so special Title and another tungrad earring, some new knowledge and stuff? Congrats to that one who literally just ran faster than everyone else.

#60 Ashaara, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Metalharpey likes this.