1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom Reopen and Compensation Notice *Updated

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Goodvibesguy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. vos_corsac

Gave it a try. Metal quest is actually awful. Not sure I want to keep trying. Goodbye forever beautiful nightmare.

#201 vos_corsac, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Koadrom likes this.
  2. TsundereQueen

Is this why i cant accept Tears of Blood? It sais its restricted

3. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

yea it starts again tomorrow

TsundereQueen likes this.
  4. Myntiix

Lvl 63. Talks about no lifers. Tell us about your 10 hour job, wife and 3 kids.

5. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

You're not that far off, actually. I'm generally gone 10+ hours a day because of my commute, but I only have 2 kids. I'm 63 because I built up a couple billion silver sea monster hunting with my wife, and then did Black Spirit Training for over a year solid, mostly trying (unsuccessfully) to keep up with her.

6. Cyka

Cyka Guardian 62 NA

So what's the go with the special title? Are we still eligible to get it even though many of us haven't finished stage 9 yet? Some clarification would be nice.

7. Myntiix

Obviously? Event is basicly still runing, there is no need for a clarification.

8. KatarinaBot

I cant start the stage 9 first quest (Emma). Why?
    Im done with all essence quest.. or still disabled the quest?

9. LesserHellspawn

Well, it's over now, all regions have their winners. And it sucked. You'd think there would be some lesson learned from last year's RNG drop fiasco, but no, we get another RNG part. only this time it also costs quite a lot of silver. Fair game design for a competition with high stakes at it's finest.

#209 LesserHellspawn, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  10. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

11. Ladypoly

So we are in our 20th try....still no luck with the rng stuff......im getting annoyed

Dan Hot likes this.
  12. OmegaXYZ

It is challenging. I think so.
    About the tower quest I suggest, before using scrolls, making some tests for perfect timing. It helps not using too much silver.

13. Winterklinge

SO...after finishing the Soul Part I still dont understand how anyone could find all those quests? I mean all those clues are only for muiquin and then the blue flame tower thing...how did anyone find the graffities in Calpheon??? Can somebody explane what those numbers on the first clue were?

14. Carolyn

@Jannanomana really it is not so, the first time I took the griffon the flame could be seen very well from above
    I didn't even have to jump at random (I made several attempts because as soon as I saw it I tried to kill him lol) after a few jumps I took an invisible platform near the flame and jumped on the flame immediately afterwards

Sibyyl likes this.
  15. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

we talked in potionshop and other streamers chat about it. you couldnt see the flame except u already landed on it. I even parket my horse on it and flew again. You couldnt even see the horse from the griphon. You could only see it if u already jumped... (and i play on remastered, max settings [not ultra])

If you could see the blue flame. i would solved the puzzle last week, where i had the red key way earlyer. Cause i flew with the ballon and griphon to every position.

[​IMG]

So i am sure they changed the puzzle completely. while they paused the event, the NPC's in olvia tower where gone. And to find out now that the Olvia NPC has nothing to do with it, is kinda fishy.
    Also i am still waiting for an explanation What the Blue Flame pattern thats randomized has to do with the lore.

And we still need a GM/CM reply about the blue flame riddle. cause the bug forum is full of it. People do the exact same thing, for one it worked, for other not.

We where in discord and shoutcalled the coordinates, everything failed. Then one time, where a shoutcaller misspelled a number, and we had a kinda delay in the shoot it suddenly worked.. (It was more then 2 sec)

#215 Jannanomana, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Dan Hot likes this.
  16. Carolyn

Wrong, I don't have screenshots because for the excitement I didn't take it and I don't have proof for this
    I'm 100% sure that the flame could be seen from above the griffin (night time on the game) because otherwise I would never have thought of throwing myself in a place that I never imagined.
    I am attaching this screen because I am convinced that the flame can only be seen well by the first person who wins for each server while the rest will only see the flame after they have thrown themselves.
    My flame was easily visible above the griffin (it was blue, big and with a black aoe) after I discovered it all and I repeat all the people didn't see the same flame like mine https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562284550114377739/609821561930907657/unknown.png

From above the griffin after seeing this flame (identical to my screenshot) I jumped down to understand what it was and I pressed stamp to study what it was, after my 7-10 attempts to kill it over the griffon it didn't work so I tried to new to throw myself and I took a platform
    I knew where to throw myself because the flame was 100% visible without having to throw myself at random (this is just for me, in fact I would also like to understand why)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6/610471197557391361/2019-08-10_104096559.JPG

Perhaps the GMs will be able to confirm that the flame can only be seen from the first one that finds it (my graphic is that of a potato, all low)
    Because it's really impossible that I was the only one on the server to see the flame while the others didn't, I didn't use anything except drink my coffee and relax on the way with the griffin, I wouldn't be first now otherwise

I can confirm this with a gif kindly passed by a user on discord
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609873848287887474/609874086621085696/2019-08-10_23-42-45.gif
    the flame is seen and also very well, this is what I saw. Perhaps the night time saved me because you can see much better)

#216 Carolyn, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
  17. Ogata_Oi

Even started with nice adventure but flames in the tower Calpheon... Like cancer. I had like 30 tries and still nothing. This event its not for new players, even they didn't had chance to complete it so rewards are just only for bil-makers. This RNG? How was it fair? I'm not crying because I couldn't do, but for the rest of players that they didn't had and they don't have chance to complete it in time to get title Soul. It's worthless. With cost that I spent I can get Pegasus. That's my only opinion.

Fayallie, Dan Hot and Carolyn like this.
  18. Carolyn

yes you're right, the tower part has killed me since last week that there was the exploit problem.
    I was lucky enough to have 4 people in the guild who helped me make the red key (rng) with a fantastic shortcaller, after 20+ scrolls we succeeded and I understand very well the frustration in doing it and the money that empties you pockets, in my case I have earned but many people have really spent a lot of money to get just a title / 70 fs / and accessory box.
    From what I understand the best way to save money and finish the event is
    1: find a good group (preferably friends or guild)
    2: use ranged classes because often (in my case) the matchlock never hit, so I used my ranger
    3: one that calls numbers in less than 2 seconds per flame (watch out for the discord delay)!
    4: praying,try again, hope and not give up
    5: party of 5 (really save a lot of money)
    Btw thanks to the moderators for united my 3 messages, I have never been good with the forums and it is the first time that I access one of these, thank you ♥

19. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

I realy hope kakao gives compensation for all the goldbars send..

also,do me a favour and change your guild. cause u look like a nice person, and a person like you shouldnt be in one of the most toxic guilds on eu ;)

thanks in advance,
    Janna

20. Carolyn

I have been in the guild for many months, I can confirm that they are really nice and nice people (especially with me) they have never been toxic in the guild and probably even outside, you should really try to know them
    In my life I met so many people who said "they were toxic" but if you try to get to know them profoundly they are actually really nice people to be together with.

Kerenis likes this.