1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom Reopen and Compensation Notice *Updated

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Goodvibesguy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. MikeyMutz

Also why the hell is the quest paused but the trade items i need to turn into the quest arent paused their timer is running out i've already had to replace it 1 time so far

2. Rinjyu

I spent my entire day just shoving in goldbars, and falling off the tower only to get it by accident after spamming r and getting carpal tunnel. I'm not even one bit wiser how I got the key and from what I saw no one who got the key without relog spamming knows either.

Dubuu and Motoko_Shi like this.
  3. Mimimimi

trade items for soul? 1-8 works normally

4. MikeyMutz

yup fubak part of soul needs trade items from an island so i keep having to sail back out cause paused its bs

Mimimimi likes this.
  5. TeRRoRibleOne

How dare you, we're the beta testers for everything. How dare you think they pay people to do that, we pay them for that pleasure..... And this is why PA never learns a lesson, they never test anything they give everyone. Their testing ground is as far as they go for quality assurance testing and the players of this game are their employees who do it for free.

Metalharpey and u/chi like this.
  6. MikeyMutz

Edit: i think i meant "final" part of soul hand was off 1 key

7. RaiseYourChicken

So you completed the quest unintentionally and are complaining about your trade items for the next part you weren't even supposed to be at? lol

Metalharpey, seanas and Motoko_Shi like this.
  8. Axorin

u mean the party after red key or ?

9. Coldstream

Im pretty sure they tested it and it slipped through, you cant find all the bugs/glitches especially somewhat obscure ones like this.

Good mindset you have there! Keep going!

10. MikeyMutz

i spent hours on that part tf you mean unintentially? i meant to complete it you high?

11. Factorial

Yes, because pearl abyss and kakao have been the poster boys for testing before implementation. 100% of everything that pearl abyss rolls out is 100% working 100% of the time.

Even the things that they say are always 100% true and correct at 100% of the time. It's really amazing how pearl abyss never screws up. They are gods when it comes to bringing bug-free content. In fact, pearl abyss has never had a time where they said one thing, then turn around and tell us another thing, thereby causing a great deal of confusion.

Even the sales and deals on the pearl shop are always 100% correct and true, time after time.

Some days I wake up and with that pearl abyss would make at least one bug or error so I can say they are humans.

12. Jenkinz

How about a node war for those of us waking up at 5am Monday through Friday to go to work?

Really bummed that you didn’t have this thing kick off on a Saturday morning or something so the working stiffs could play too.

13. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

gee, life is swell!

14. Luniartic

Thank you for stopping the event and trying to fix it. I just hope that there will be a way to give to those of us that didnt use the exploit the time to reach the rest of the group.

15. yukishiro1

Sounds like a good excuse to not give out those 150k pearls! :O

16. Crowlley

did you figured out where to deliver the items? Also why everyone things there are those trade items to be delivered? I saw a lot of Asians doing it but could not figure out where to deliver and why.

17. Dubuu

Yeah just spoil how to do the rest of the quest here, who cares anymore right.

18. Motoko_Shi

It all has to be scrapped now. Totally compromised event.

Metalharpey likes this.
  19. Sunnis

they should compensate us with a pegasus horse for all our gold bars we wasted and winner get the black pegasus and 150k pearls

NannaOgg likes this.
  20. Motoko_Shi

that isn't even in the same universe as reasonable.

SavageOpress[SX00] and Mimimimi like this.