1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom Reopen and Compensation Notice *Updated

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Goodvibesguy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Sunnis

i meant if we complete quest it should compensate atleast 100 mil or did anyone else lose more then 100 mil in gold bars

Metalharpey likes this.
  2. Mana_Mafia

Lol...

These people. Go to bed kid, its nobody's fault that you're tired and cranky but your own.

MythRohan likes this.
  3. Sunnis

lol are u a bot giving same answer 2 time u gonna do it as a 3rd time to

4. Crowlley

I saw one streamer spend 500m on one platform.

Metalharpey likes this.
  5. Sunnis

wow thats alot to spend

6. Senshan

Im just wondering what this investigation is going to bring up. If anything take out the bug/exploit. Roll back the quest to the blue key. SO take red key off everyone(not a popular suggestion i can guess) and let the quest re-commence. The people that know the way to get it properly should beable to quickly get ahead again as they figured it out. As for everyone else that got it by an exploit or by luck. Will have to go back to trying to figure it out again on how to do this the proper way or wait for hints

seanas, Metalharpey and Mimimimi like this.
  7. Crowlley

I don't think anybody actually know how to it without re logging or using any of the other unintended methods to finish the quest. But who knows...

But the thing is, watching a lot of streamers from all the regions, and being a part in several discords I get that there were 3 types of reactions to this bug:

1. Some people thought they were doing something unintended but even so they did it anyway.
    Those should be banned.

2. Some people did it by accident.
    Those should have the last quest reset.

3. Also there were some people that remembered that last year there was a part of the quest that you needed to get some item on your inventory and then re-log, it was even in one of the hints. So to them thinking that you have to go to char select screen and come back to see the npc in order to finish the quest was not so far fetched.
    Anyway those should also have the quest reset.

The question is how would you separate them without making any mistake?

So I think they should just reset the last part for everybody and fix the unintended way to finish the quest.
    Regarding compensation just remove the part that you need to spend money on the platforms and maybe send some GM Lucky Box (or if they want to make people less angry they could be generous and send a Shakatu Box).

8. Vanadiel

Yet another reason why I don't bother participating in events anymore. Takes to much time/effort, that can be spend on some other activity.

Veight likes this.
  9. Tiny Steps

Tbh, this won't even fix this. The people that know how to finish the last quest, or even had a headstart because the "exploited" the key quest, have a huge advantage.

Imo there should be different rewards for ppl who got the key and those who did not. Another idea, also my favorite, would be if they remade the last quest somehow (probaly never gonna happen).

10. Crowlley

Remaking the last 2 quests would be very nice. But I don't think they will do it.

11. Tiny Steps

It would take some time, and if not tested aswell, the same problem could just happen again.

12. Shiatan

Make sure to give us 24 hours notice before reenabling it so people can be prepared to get in when it relaunches.

13. yukishiro1

The whole event is compromised at this point, it's hard to see how they can still give out rewards based on its completion. At best they're going to have to just raffle them off to everyone who completes it within a given time period.

14. Diliskar

Diliskar Enzia1 Mystic 56 EU

So ban some ppl who didnt even know its an exploit?

SavageOpress[SX00] and Factorial like this.
  15. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Nah there should be no bans because the exploit was so much like the stupid ways they actually expected people to solve their dumb quests last year.

16. ZzREDzZ

Easy Fix, Remove last part of the quest and Give Ranking for first to 9 getting the key Taa Daaa

17. Sly Cooper

I agree with the above post, They should just resume the event. And anyone who finishes before Upcoming Maintenance gets Raffled for the porkasus and the pearls or whatever. as people have said, Whole event is Compromised. it would have to be changed entirely and redone to fix it

18. Verasza

We don't know **** on the last quest, been on it for 6h ish before the quest got paused, scimmed trough every place we could think of.

19. MikeyMutz

this quest better be unpaused with 24h notice you got me ****ed up if you're gonna pull a fast one on me and unpause while im asleep

20. Balith

My silly experience with Key of Truth xD