1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom Reopen and Compensation Notice *Updated

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Goodvibesguy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Icywave

im pretty sure the flame appears when other people who are on the essence of light quest go near it, since in essence of light you need to interact with the flame several times. i dont think they made it "instanced" in the sense of only THAT person can see it.

I think that's the bug part in that it just shouldn't show up for you at all if you're on united as one, but it would when triggered by somebody else on essence of light that comes in the vicinity of it, then it disappears after a short period of time, probably some game code that auto hides it but doesn't do it fast enough, hence the bug.

this is the reason I think it would randomly spawn during certain times, and it spawned for people without ever even changing channels so i think that sort of throws away the idea (not entirely of course) of changing channels to "spawn" it. although it could be 2 ways to spawn it.

#61 Icywave, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  2. TruDeath

So the key of Aspiration IS found at the location given?.. before all this crap, right?

Yeah, If you waited for someone to turn it in, either in your party or not, i think it might appear, i dont know for sure, but sounds right, wish i would have thought of that..lol

3. CoffeeKitty

how is this gonna be reconciled with the timing rewards like soul title if somones already done it wont this make it impossible for other players?

4. TruDeath

This Pega was in the game before, exploited and cheated to get, was taken out/banned player, ect. was put back in becuz there needs to be one in each EU/NA or w/e... so again, IF someone DID do this, it will prob go to the next person that legit did it right.

5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

those were the white pegasus, this is a black one

6. TruDeath

no.. they were the Black...please go look and see..they were sold for
    around 16b to 30b.

7. Faithye

I personally do not have the key, I did sit spamming R for 5 hours wondering what the hell to do, that was fun!...
    How are they going to reconcile this with those people who supposedly finished first?
    Did those people finish first because of exploit is there any way to tell?
    Even if they did not exploit, the progress of others was unfairly hampered because of faulty game mechanics.
    Would someone else have finished first if the mechanics were working correctly.
    I have no idea how they are going to address all these questions, but they do need to be addressed.
    And I agree, if compensation is to be sent, please don't send me another wad of GM's blessings!
    People lost a lot of in game gold due to inadequate testing, not to mention wasted time that could have been spent on more gainful activities.
    That has to be reconciled, you have a very unhappy player base at this point.

Phoenixxx75 and Memojie like this.
  8. TIT/\N

Do we have a specified time when the servers will allow us to finish and if/when they fix it set a time later for everyone to be able to not miss out
    alot of people are losing sleep over the fear of it being fixed and reopened while they are asleep

9. TruDeath

Going to guess.... * Next Maintenance*......

10. TarjaMagus

Game code needs to be corrected and altered on the live server, so the server needs to go down first..

11. Se7en777

So....apparently you all don't remember the dozens of hours people spent trying to get drops in last years events (think i had about 50 hours at soldiers). Literally dozens of hours trying to get a drop before the nerfed the heck out of it, and you all are crying about this? please. sorry you didn't solve it in 36 hours...

12. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Yikes

13. Claydough

But they removed the rewards when it got nerfed

???

14. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Just delete the useless event and tell your boss to give us some real content that is actually fun,

Veight, Phoenixxx75 and Motoko_Shi like this.
  15. MythRohan

im crying... feel my pain lol

16. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

nope, nothing came up on search as I was expecting, unless u can link me I think u are bullshiting

17. Purr

u mean the black pega that were sold on the imperial auction on KR roughly 6 months before they sold it on the imperial auction on NA/EU? how exactly did someone cheat or exploit to get a black pega? did they cheat to earn silver to buy it??

KR black pega sold for 21 billion. NA and EU it was sold for roughly 30 to 36 bill i forget the exact price its been awhile think the lady on EU said she bought it for 36 billion and she recently compelted the set of all 4 dream horses

18. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

That's a good one.

Veight likes this.
  19. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

And it's global not just us. Watching a streamer with only 20 mil in his bank to try to attempt this. Those feels when you broke and you see people not even paying a single gold bar to get the 2nd key while you try to solve the puzzle in a legit manner.

20. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

If we could perhaps get an ETA when this would be back that would be great...