1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: A Tale of the Fallen Kingdom Reopen and Compensation Notice *Updated

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Goodvibesguy, Aug 1, 2019.

1. onun

Question is, will you ban all the exploiters this time? Streamers included that showed everyone how to do it? It would really mean so much banning them at least during the event since it's affecting our gameplay heavily.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  2. Rossleen McDRagon

The streamers are not the problem ... if you watch it, its possible to exclude things or to take an idea and make it better. and all who follow the stream and find in this way the solution are later than others, so they aren t a menace for the best

3. Velentos

There is no reason to ban anyone, other than from the view of people who didn't, that want to increase their own chance at winning.

#163 Velentos, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  4. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

@CM Goodvibesguy

Could we please know what will happen to the rewards such as the pink "Soul" title. Before it was stated that to get this, we needed to complete questlines 1-9 before next maintenance, but seeing as we now can't, does this mean we will get an extra week to earn this title? Will the progress we made in this week still count, for example if you completed 1-8 this week, and then complete 9 next week, we are still eligible for the title? Thanks.

Zertyr likes this.
  5. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

Read the event page.
    It says there that to obtain the title Soul, you have to finish the mystery before maintenance of the week after the first person finishes.
    Since no one finished yet, it will technically be extended. Until the quests are restarted and someone can finish it again.

So, let's say someone finishes on thursday 8th of april. Then as long as you finish before wednesday 14th of april, you're fine.

CM Goodvibesguy and Kerenis like this.
  6. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

I did read the event page, the wording was slightly ambiguous to me. But thanks for clarifying, I see now.

7. WisedudeBlack

What happens if you're in the "aspiration of the sky" stage?Do you forfeit it and go back to Eileen?

8. Rossleen McDRagon

WisedudeBlack:

if you have the blue key and want to get the red, than you can just keep going on

if you had have the red, you have to get a new blue key at eileen to get the red one more time

9. theo1000

So once more NO Action is taken against exploiters?

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  10. Rossleen McDRagon

read the GM Notes at first page of this treat

and btw i think they find a good way to solve the problem, for my opinion read #87 in this treat, if you are interest in it

11. Ponge85

The original event page did NOT say this. It said, we have a whole week leverage. It said in an example that if the first finishes on 6th, we have time to do it and get the title till 14th (and not the maintenance on 7th). So, if the quests will be re-activated on 7th, and they solve on 8th, we should have time till 21th (and NOT till 14th, next maint) to get the title, am I correct? Or it was a mistake made in the original event post?

12. Xtremeswe

No they wont and for your info they sent the full solutions to selected streamers. probably getting banned for saying this here but hey thats life.

13. Sly Cooper

How does it work? Anyone who has the red key has it taken away. which makes sense. So Do we get another Blue key from Eileen? And How do we get the Red, Does Eileen just hand it to us. or do we need to solve the Clues like before? Im a little confuzzled on that portion

14. Cloban

Pretty sad we have to be ONLINE for that, seeing that some of us have jobs, families, etc.

15. CM Avalace

Community Manager

To clarify on compensation, you will gain the compensation listed beside the quest you completed/were progressing in and not all previous compensation for previous quests. This means at max, 10 Value Packs will be given.

Memojie and Kerenis like this.
  16. MikeyMutz

Thank you for the update i can rest easy now and get prepared for the reopening. Thanks for giving a date i got some sleep feel much better today.
    I apologize for how toxic I was being I was going off of 40 hours of being awake at that point.

17. Ndianagnomes

I have been a huge critic of PA and Kakao all along,so no one could ever accuse me of fangirling for them. Anyway, I was actually streaming the United as One quest and actively participating in it with a group when the notice went up that everything was being put on hold. Was I angry? Yeah...I'd say more frustrated and not really surprised that they screwed something up again. However it seems as though some people are taking anger and complaining to the extreme. This game is not your life. Step back a second and ask yourself if this is seriously going to matter in a year? Probably not.

Resetting the quests is honestly the best thing they can do right now so that everyone is on the same page. It also seems as though the legit way to complete the quest never really existed since it was able to be done in so many different ways. I give them credit for at least pausing it to fix it this year. The RNG fest that existed last year with the drops was NOT fun.

#177 Ndianagnomes, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Aelisah and Luniartic like this.
  18. Ponge85

I think the invisible platforms are not fun either. They should forget those already. I hope they will be removed from the reworked quests.

Ndianagnomes, Aelisah and OmegaXYZ like this.
  19. OmegaXYZ

Shortly, if we have the 1st key, can we go to the tower for the 2nd key without doing the 1st key again? Is it right? They should tell, depending which key we have, to be sure to restart correctly.

20. Lady_Viper

How are people suppose to catch up to the last two when every quest is paused now? Really unfair to the people who have limited time.