1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer Continues: Reward Updated with more hints!

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Servantes, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Vanadiel

They should make it a pink elephant.

Metalharpey likes this.
  2. Faedya

That better not be a f*cking black pega.
    We already know this is a shady company, but this would be the last nail in the coffin tbh. Can't bring the titles back, but black pega, np! Give away the thing that was announced as completely unique, never to be obtainable again and therefore auctioned of at a very high cost... Makes no sense.

The Luxury Auction for the elusive Nightmare Arduanatt concluded on 21.05.2018 for the NA/EU region and players bid a stunning amount of silver: 32 billion on NA, and a whopping 38 billion on EU. It was the only way to obtain this exclusive mount and for that reason it was widely sought after. Furthermore, being limited to only one per region, Nightmare Arduanatt garnered a huge amount of attention and sparked a heated bidding competition.

exclusive
    adjective
    ex·clu·sive | \ ik-ˈsklü-siv, -ziv\
    Definition of exclusive
    (Entry 1 of 2)

1a : excluding or having power to exclude
    b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group
    2a : excluding others from participation
    b : snobbishly aloof
    3a : accepting or soliciting only a socially restricted patronage (as of the upper class)
    b : stylish, fashionable
    c : restricted in distribution, use, or appeal because of expense
    4a : single, sole exclusive jurisdiction
    b : whole, undivided his exclusive attention

#22 Faedya, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Fff, Metalharpey, MikeyMutz and 4 others like this.
  3. Jamesy

Hold on, what?

4. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

this better not be a black pegasus
    that was supposed to be a one time thing on the auction house never to be sold again in bdo
    i do not have that
    this would be complete BS to the players that got it from the auction

Norweil likes this.
  5. Illuminescence

"The titles given out last year as part of the Mysteries of Summer quest-lines were only available for a limited time during the event when the answers to the riddles had not been known. As the steps to completing these quests are now known the exclusive titles will not be awarded for this part of the event. In addition, the titles will not return as the quests have also been simplified this year." - GM Caramel

#25 Illuminescence, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    Mana_Mafia and seanas like this.
  6. Myntiix

What? You can only do these quests if you finish part 1-8

7. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

They also said that the Nightmare Pegasus was exclusive and limited to one per region...soo.....

8. Zhareck

Ehhhh.... everything on an MMO is subject to change. It's why they have that in the rules.
    It's the same deal with Collector's Edition items. You get to enjoy their exclusivity for a few years, and then the odds are good that they'll toss up some CE upgrade on whatever in game shop the game has.

Metalharpey likes this.
  9. Faedya

Yeah ofc, but to do it this way is just shitty af. They could've taken the easy way out and given out a nightmare version of the unicorn or whatever. Dream donkey, you name it. There already is a black pega, why give away a second one and spit in the face of the players who got it in an exclusive auction?

Metalharpey and Norweil like this.
  10. Polymerizaiyan

Are you srs? The golden Apple is from lumbering a cactus in Valencia? I hope you mean that, bcus wow

11. Norweil

Norweil Norweil Valkyrie 62 EU

This ^

FenrirGX95 and Fritze like this.
  12. Rinjyu

I mean... It says it was the only way to obtain black pepega and limited to one at that time. Not saying it would never come back.

13. LithicForm

Winged Doom Horse. POG
    :O:D

Platinia and FenrirGX95 like this.
  14. Icywave

Pretty sure it was a hacker account that bought it in NA anyway and got banned

15. anquetil678

yeah yeah that's what i'm talking about and i'm farming cactus since 3 days now =)

16. Polymerizaiyan

Although, if you're not completely delusional, the word was cha
    Not sure if you're desperate or delusional, however. The word was changed the entirety of it altogether. But that's for you to understand on your own, honestly I cba. They wrote it as followed, at the present time it was the only way and it exclusive. Unless you can find a well worded statement that it is to never ever be returned to game, then sadly you're living a fantasy.

You don't farm.them,you gather with an axe at some place in Valencia, I got it in 20 minutes and I was bad at finding causes to lumber

#36 Polymerizaiyan, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
  17. JLN

JLN

"The Luxury Auction for the elusive Nightmare Arduanatt concluded on 21.05.2018 for the NA/EU region and players bid a stunning amount of silver: 32 billion on NA, and a whopping 38 billion on EU. It was the only way to obtain this exclusive mount and for that reason it was widely sought after. Furthermore, being limited to only one per region, Nightmare Arduanatt garnered a huge amount of attention and sparked a heated bidding competition." - https://community.blackdesertonline...re-arduanatt-interview-with-the-owner.259116/

So much hype and interviews about a mount/owner and then you just screw them by making it available for other people aswell?
    I really hope it wont be the Black Pegasus as reward, stick your head together and come up with a proper NEW reward. Might aswell
    just recolour another horse.

Metalharpey, Fritze and Norweil like this.
  18. WinterRED

Black Pegasus doesn't exist on NA anyways. No one has seen it in recent memory, and we're all pretty sure the account is banned/gone. I feel bad for Norweil, but it just doesn't make sense to make it 100% unique.

Would I prefer the reward be something new? Like a Unicorn or doom variant? Yea of course I would. But I'm also okay with a re-release.

Corrus likes this.
  19. Norweil

Norweil Norweil Valkyrie 62 EU

The Nightmare Arduanatt in NA is being used from the player Elysium, the one who bought it a year ago, he is still playing, he didn't sell it, he just doesn't care so much about horses and doesn't want all the attentions on himself, I spoke with him on discord not even a month ago.

20. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Never mentioned the future. They are describing everything in past, not even present, tense.