1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. magret

well seing that it happens to a number of people, i'd say there is an issue at login with the order completion check / questlog loading. If i had the problem, i'd clear the cache and all of my settings in a desperate attempt, lower my video settings for a smooth login, and start the game from scratch again, but i wouldn't expect it to work either, just to have all of my shortcuts to set again on all chars.

Seems like a dev issue to solve at this point unless we missed something obvious. Not like we have many tries at it to check everything. :/

2. Auqamiko

im currently rolling for artisan 2, at the start of beginner 10... originally preparing for active fishing... i already rolled about 12hours, with about +50% buff, still at skilled 9, 13 hour is far lesser than it is needed,i think more then 24 hours of pure boring rolling is required..

3. Ponge85

Getting the drop items for Earth is much harder (for most). The RNG blocks many people hard in Earth stage. At least leveling trading has a constant progress.

4. Dangie

I just finished Essence of Metal and Alustin doesn't have the Essence of Earth quest for me. Is there something I need to do before he gives the quest??

5. RaiseYourChicken

Da fk is this earth tip?

6. Ponge85

Heidel Castle, where u have to read the Old Academic Records.

Dan Hot likes this.
  7. Get-Man

I jump on the 3rd tower at the platforms but do not get a quest. can anyone help me or do i have to wait for reset. Meat, beer, wood quest I've done.

8. Rampagepaul

does anyone no ware the ancient language expert is for the essence of earth quest line unreadable document

9. Ponge85

This guy: https://bdocodex.com/us/npc/45327/

Did anyone try to connect the nodes to up the drop rate for the Earth quest items? Does connecting (upgrading) have any effect?

Did anyone try to use kama blessing?

#2049 Ponge85, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Rampagepaul likes this.
  10. Stuman

Yeah they love gating these things - it's such a stupid and lazy way to do it.

11. Daeronth

holy dang , artisan 2 trading needed to continue? is this confirmed?

12. afurolol

I'm not surprised by anything anymore, probably need to grind hystria for 100 hours next. Anyone under 400 gearscore can just stop after essence of metal. You won't be able to grind these spots effectively that the essence of earth needs you to grind and you need to grind them A LONG DAMN TIME. 6h grinding done on soldier's grave and 4h now at sulfur on arsha with item loot scroll, NOT A SINGLE EVENT ITEM DROPPED YET.

13. Daeronth

This is painful...

14. Yennifer

can someone explain how they find the pattern for those compinations?and how they find the trade item to?

15. Xig

Xig

What is the name of the NPC that gives the quest so i can start "Essence of Earth". I have been to the 3rd tower and already got the reward.

Solved: I had to change servers for the quest to activate (bug?), the NPC is called Zaaira, is an NPC at Velia but appears at Terrmian Beach for the quest.

#2055 Xig, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  16. Wiflyn

@CM Yukimura

Any when you up the droprate of the needed item for essence of earth? Have multiple people in my guild that can only play 2-3hours a day and are concerned about not even being able to complete the quest even if they work on it 24/7 (cause some people take 15hours just to get 1 item and the average is roughly 3hours and you need 8).

That's a pretty big deal you're keeping away a lot of the bdo population from completing a community event...

Mana_Mafia and Daeronth like this.
  17. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

This event turned from the best thing that could ever happen to BDO and from something that i adore and actually inspired me to play again and have fun again to the most depressing and retarded ****.

I actually hoped for ONCE, JUST ****ING ONCE , we wont have to deal with RNG. But you managed to **** it up. You managed to turn something wonderful into something that is RNG gated , RNG which is beyond our control.

I have grinded 16h in helms for no item , 12h in hexe for 1 item , 6h in sulfur for 1 item , 4h in waragons for 1 item. All with kama blessing.

Utterly disgusting. Leaving something like this to RNG because apparently they love having RNG everywhere.

@CM Aethon @CM Kabz @CM Praballo @CM Yukimura @CM Servantes @CM Richter

18. Ponge85

RaiseYourChicken likes this.
  19. RaiseYourChicken

lul, no need to insult people, we need somehow to convince kakao to somehow convince PA how stupid this drop rates are

Dan Hot likes this.
  20. Xig

Xig

May I ask after which step those items are needed? Is it after the "Old records" quest is on ?