1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. LordMg

Olie likes this.
  2. valenix35

thinking outside the box since items are not in loot table maybe its not RNG and maybe it drops within a specific area cause i just had 2 obsidian dirt drop for me back to back and i was by the skill instructor "wandering soldier" at soldiers grave

just maybe cause for event purposes????

3. Olie

some people where suggesting that doing the dailys at term park helped

4. Titansheart

You are wrong , i have seen streamer droped dust on other side , and i have dropped 2 of them on different spots

5. megadoom20

this event went from "great" to "needlessly time-gated" to "terrible" with this grind

Tachzusamm and Kaeli like this.
  6. Titansheart

Not true drop is purely RNG based , people where droping those items first day after patch more or less without doing any dailys

7. Yennifer

the fun from the event has gone..and not bcs of the grid bcs the cheating /datamining and things..
    no one knows how they found the hints,the trade items or anything...thats the worst for me at least..i play 3 years never had better time,so many working together for the hints ,riddles etc but know all that its gone

8. Olie

yea i didnt think so either was just making the suggestion cause some people like the placebos

9. OmegaXYZ

I hope next essences won't require something as alchemy, training, hunting, trading, farming and sailing etc leveled up too much cause it is very long to do in so few time cannot be done. PLEASE NO. For doing essence of fire for example i leveled up alchemy to aprentice cause never done b4 but it was possible but leveling those to skilled pro or artisan in few days is impossible. PLEASE NO. Being cutted off for something like this is so bad :( Every player should be able to do the quest but not depending on high professions level at least. I managed to complete stage 4 and was very very hard. If some requirements for future essences are impossible to get in 1 day It would be so not right. I think so.

WORRIED CAUSE OF THIS POST

#2129 OmegaXYZ, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Tachzusamm likes this.
  10. magret

and how exactly do you sell all this fast enough with all the people farming the same mobs? I farmed maybe 3 hours at skeletons and i have a full merchant wagon of "max price" items waiting for the 30 previous ones to be sold at market. Pretty sure trash items made the most of my income there, and selling these is just dead time.
    Also why do you compare active income with afk income? while you fish, you can make money in another game, or irl even. That's potentially "twice" the amount in the end if you think about it.

11. DocDave

Do you not at all feel like that puts a huge hindrance on the devs creative ability for future events? Lifeskills have been in the game for years now, I think it would be a wasted opportunity and it's also a good intro for people who haven't touched on lifeskills at all.

Olie likes this.
  12. Olie

Like what DocDave says if i have to do trading for this event it may actually force me to level it up i havent touched trading since i started the game during headstart. i know its profitable but so is grinding which is why i never bothered

13. Titansheart

There drop Yuria weapons which are sold i can say instantly at full price , specialy now cause people need traces from them for event , second drop is talis , people buy this now cause it can increase your jump , 3rd item is books , selling very well at full price , idk where you play but i sell all my loot with no problem , mesto earings doesnt sell at full price , talis sometimes . And about comparing , i didnt start but the guy i replied has compared octopuses with mysteries of summer event and i just replied. And actually this thread is about event Mysteries of summer not about your fishing afk thing and other games idk what so stop mixing this here allways

14. Snaps

Ok I got the mission find where the essence of earth is hidden . Does anyone know where its hidden?

15. magret

cant say that i play no, still waiting at the marketplace for my list to empty enough to place the last 10 items. thats 40 mn idle now. i dont mind, i got series to watch.

16. Olie

the same place at the forest ess

17. OmegaXYZ

Well I am not saying not using any professions but at least not forcing players to level them too high in no time, I said that. Thanks to essence of fire I leveled alckemy to apprentice otherwise i would never do that. Thats is fine ofc but only cause it was possible to level in short time.

18. afurolol

I'm at rank21, and what was your point again? I spent whole day grinding these spots on the exact part you need those items, without getting anything. When you compare the other grindable items in this summer saga, these have the most absurd drop rate so far.

CASEYSTONER likes this.
  19. magret

please, Guru sailing. Not everyone deserves trophy after all. /sarcasm

LordMg likes this.
  20. OmegaXYZ

No Master or Degree please.

#2140 OmegaXYZ, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018