1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Dan Hot

Dan Hot Warrior 62 EU

Maybe i have a clue for the items, i had farm 6 days nothing.
    On the 7 day a go Helms 2,5 hours nothing so i stand me on helms node and go afk for 1-2 hours.
    After i come back i go inside and droped the blood under 1 hour.

So i go next sulfur, i stand afk at node for a while, after i come back, same here under 1 hour droped the item.

After that i go Waragon, gring 1 hour nothing, so i go afk again at node, after i come back 2 items under 1hour, 3 item in the next hour.

Maybe i was lucky but maybe the items drop at a specific time, ur at the spot. So if u leave the spot, for repair or bring items to market the time will reset and u never will drop it. i hope u understand what im meaning.

Fayallie likes this.
  2. Bolta

That's just my story after 9hours in the cave and no mercury. I tryed outside, it might be RNG but 20 min after i get it

3. Titansheart

on soldier grave i came back from selling items at MP and item dropped in about 5 mins , so maybe we should go and trade more often ?

4. Auqamiko

same here, was grind sulfur for hours got nothing but after afked for dinner, got it within 30min, waragon also 1 drop after afked for about 40mins..but no luck at helms and soldiers grave, i intensivly afk at the node manager for long or short time.. got only 1 drop for 6h

Dan Hot likes this.
  5. helderfoca

6. Wodur

7. magret

whaow, so 8 hours of grind/day will be the new "normal" since "people did it", and next event will ask for 20 hours a day for a week to reward the most dedicated players?

good good.
    now i think i'm gonna try to stay offline 6 more weeks on the grind spot see if it helps with the droprates.

8. DarkBever

Recent events in the mystery of summer discord:
    [​IMG]

9. Auqamiko

well done KR devs... its upset, but in fact not that surprised, never forget no wonder how good this game seems to be..its a KR game after all, main thing is about profit, also if they see people buying valuepack for drop scrolls and poping kama buff, which actually brings them tons of profits, i think we should actually be thankful that they havent downgrade the droprate with this patch

10. Dworkin Barimen

Well thought out event as always,add more rng to th rng of our rng PLX.

11. Ole Lukoje

Ole Lukoje Izh Lahn 61 EU

12. DarkBever

orangeman likes this.
  13. Kaririss

Y'all cry wayyy too much. EVERYONE had to do the grind, we're not all RNG carried. Personally it took me about 22 hours spread out before I got my first drop, then after that they trickled in every 2 hours or so. Point is, we all had to do it, and it wasn't some instant thing. ON TOP OF THIS, it's a RACE. A Race that a HUGE amount of you just followed someone else's guide all the way to this point, and when you finally finish grinding you'll follow someone else's guide through the rest of it. The people who are on the 7th essence are currently smashing their faces against a wall to progress, myself included. I have friends who finished the grind last night and it took them maybe 30 minutes more tops and they were completely caught up with where the furthest along people are actually at. If you're still grinding you are barely even behind the people in first, so don't sweat it. Compounding on this it seems like this bruteforce alchemy, awful clues that make no sense in any language, etc is our life now (and will be for at least the rest of Darkness). You have time to catch up, so take advantage of it.

14. magret

or not
    [​IMG]

15. Apanasios

Apanasios Warrior 63 EU

[Hunting-Quest] Kill all RNG carried Players with the earned title of the mysterious summer event

[Bonus RNG-Challenge] Kick the developers out of a window (high building) and inform them that it's a RNG-Challenge which one will survive

Dan Hot, Sizer, Blacksheep and 3 others like this.
  16. wehga

Did anybody get one of the "Grind"-Questitems for the essence of earth seals on the olvia channel? I have access and would like to use that ^^ Ty in advance

17. CelestiaCross

I was caught up and/or helping progress since the very beginning until I left for vacation for 3 days just to find out we were still dumbfounded on Essence of Metal. Now that I have to grind for hours on end.... Something I absolutely 100% loathe doing.... It's time I quit. FYI.... I was part of the top 30 and now..... I probably won't finish. Hell.... I'm not even following this thread any more.

18. CelestiaCross

It doesn't F'in matter what server you are on. Happy Grinding.

19. Lyu

Lyu Plushie DarkKnight 62 NA

If anyone got tips feel free to share, but so far this grinding it's getting ridiculous.. I got golden mirage after 6h grinding at sulfur. Then i decided move to helms since just need 1 piece there, and i done 6h inside cave, and 2h outside, with no item. I'm scared to attempt other places since needs duplicates. :|

20. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

Idc if i am first or last but at least. Let me finish all 8 stages... the event only hold now one week. Still no drop after 20h grind pls this is not funny anymore.

Dan Hot and CelestiaCross like this.