1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Ppl sacrificed sleep, fishing and even lots of silvers to get it in time... this is a gutshot to all of them since now everyobe can easily catch it with lower requirements WTF!!?!?

And NO im not jelly i stopped after spirit.

But this is definatelly a dickmove, sorry for the wording

2. Maginha

Yeee im employed 100%, have an own shop and managed to spare time for the event since i love grindy challenges like that... not my fault u guys are terribad i time management

DarkBever likes this.
  3. Amatsu

Amatsu Raijin Warrior 62 EU

Thanks for f*cking everyone who put effort in the ass. Title of event "great challenge" nice joke.

DarkBever likes this.
  4. Eallanor

This is actually pretty amazing. They did EVERYTHING you guys cried about and then you cry about them doing it? Like what is wrong with your hypocritical asses? Can't you just accept stuff like it is?

5. Pika

Like I said, remove titles and accessories for people finishing after tomorrow maintenance and I'm fine with the event being extended.

6. Suawoy

Idea. Let people get title but extend octo/manta for these who did light before 18th :D Hell, let it be first 100. Who did it lost opportunity to catch them by chasing hints and places all around. Let it be a month extension. @CM Yukimura :)

7. OmegaXYZ

At the end if a player finish all b4 estention cause lucky drop says no extention
    if a player keep trying asks for an extention

Even if I were the 1st I would ask for an extention for letting who really wants finish the event.
    I leveled trading not stop for reaching artisan 2. A will of steel must be rewarded, not luck in drops, in my opinon.

I would ask this if possible:

1) I would apppreciate more if there were not any random drops but only an high number of kills instead or something else

2) There were pre requisites in game. A player cannot be in advantage only cause he did already all quests two years before and another one not cause he started playing after and had way less time before for doing quests for example.

3) Event should last more since the beginning

4) no more luck involved but will of steel in doing things or give up

5) Cause of extention NO TITLE if completed after 19th (ingame windows says 19 error or not)

6) Cause of random drop 100M silver more fo each hour grinding cause players cannot decide when it drops: keep trying and you are rewarded, never give up

Shortly
    Some players may say not extend event cause they did finish it already

Some player may say extend the event cause they didn't finish it yet

If players who completed the event wouldn't have completed it yet cause of drops would ask to extend

Players complained about drops and many days lost and now that they can finish it they complain again

I would say the same thing in each case: let everyone who wants finish it and no title if completed after the extention. Problem solved. About ingame rewards I really don't care if a player get it before or after extension. I don't see the difference. It is not like 1B silver.

I don't change idea only cause of events and how things go

I think so

#2647 OmegaXYZ, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Araudi likes this.
  8. Santapoop

I believe this was more of a PA decision and I am quite frankly disappointed.

Earth Drop rate in crease -> Fine I accept it and people who gave up and now finally continue further into the quest.

What about the people that had to go through your cancer **** to complete it even if it didn't give us the grand prize?

I really hope you are NOT planning to give titles to the players completing it PAST 19th. IT is not fair for those who no life'd or even spent MONEY on (drop scrolls) just to keep up to finish the quests for the title people did this event for.

I swear if you make that 10k amity easier, people will be very upset. Some people waved to 10k amity. Do you know how long that takes? They endured through the pain and hours and 10k energy to feel the accomplishment of finishing.

Now you are taking that accomplishment and make it it easy.

You are setting a bad precedence for your player base by extending it by the last minute and making the difficulty lower.

NEXT time you do this event, I am just gonna wait til last minute and do it after you do an extension, as clearly my time is too valuable to go through the bs requirement to finish the event. when I can just wait to finish it with easier difficulty on extension and receive the same reward as those POOR souls who decided to do it.

afurolol and Titansheart like this.
  9. Bolta

Totally agree with the Title, they can have money and Tungrad, but totally true about the titles

10. Spartakatz

Man, so much jealousy and greed now here, you are pathetic. Everyone who does the quest should get all the rewards, it's the hell of an effort. It should also be extended, telling ppl 1 day before event end "on top you need 10k amity with super hard npc", yea that's OK for a race but what's the problem giving people a bit more time here? (I finished today btw)

LordMg, MegosCaptian and OmegaXYZ like this.
  11. Pika

It's a race not a ****ing casual event.

In a race there is winners (usually podium) and there is loosers. That's how it works. If everyone could win the same thing it's not a race.

Dan Hot, afurolol and Titansheart like this.
  12. Spartakatz

it's also a game stop being so ***ing dense

LordMg likes this.
  13. Pika

Yeah and this game is still alive thanks to active players, not thanks to the thousands of people afk fishing right now in Termian Park and will suddenly start the event because "Oh, it's easy now, I don't mind these 600M rewards"

Inspirer, Titansheart and OmegaXYZ like this.
  14. Santapoop

People rushed to do this and went through hell amity game and drop rate to just get a title that was going to be exclusive. Now they are making it easy and making the title pretty much common, taking away the ONLY reason people who pushed for it til now to complete this quest line.

So you are saying you are an altruistic person that it is OKAY in this situation?
    1. Lets say any competition happened and all completion participants will receive this "A" rewards. however the requirement of completion was A+ difficulty.
    2. People endured the difficulty, complained but they finished because of their eyes on "A" rewards as it was hard to achieve making it exclusive to those who put the time in or Money in this case.
    3. Now competition is C difficulty and much easier and any regular Joe can finish it and get the same "A" rewards.

How the **** is that fair for those who endured the A+ difficulty when a random JOE can achieve the same result by doing a C difficulty

IT would be more FAIR. IF these players achieving at C difficulty get most rewards but giving some exclusivity to those who did it in A difficulty.

AKA, GIVE TITLES TO ONLY PEOPLE WHO COMPLETE PRIOR TO 19th, but give tungrad stuff and other **** still to people who complete after 19th.

Bolta, Titansheart and OmegaXYZ like this.
  15. OmegaXYZ

I suggest these solutions:

1) No earth drop rate change, keep it like before

2) If people didn't sleep I don't see the problem, make it in a way a quest cannot be done during the night so every one sleep and they don't complain if they don't cause it is their choice not sleeping

3) No title after 19th i totally agree

4) Not easier amity, keep it the same

5) Event should last more since the beginning

6) 1 hour grinding for random drops = +100M only at the end of essence 8 (not if player stop before)

7) No tungrad rewards after 19th

8) Random generated essence quests I would ask: quests are generated casually every time an essence is completed by 1 player.
    So No one on earth must figure out it before

16. Bolta

If everyone have thid kind of title, there is no way i equip mine.
    And at start of event NO BODY did this awesome quest, but when you guy seen we get Eternal titles, the amount of people who started that quest was insane ! it's sad that this Eternal title was a bug and we normally get it at the end of this event.
    That's not jealous, that just some people work really hard to be able to complete that quest in TIME.

Ps : Sorry, english isn't my native language.

Titansheart likes this.
  17. Spartakatz

People were only being able to solve it that fast by using excessive cheating (datamining) and in the last few days even hardcore hacks appeared in the Discord, the hacker guy was almost celebrated like a hero, it was absurd.

You would still be grinding earth items if people wouldn't hack the files. You haven't deserved anything either.

LordMg and OmegaXYZ like this.
  18. Parc

Can you confirm that during this will allow us to get access to the 3 titles?

OmegaXYZ likes this.
  19. nuhji

event even greater? the event hasn't been a great event since ****ing metal
    it's been nothing but frustration and misery, hence the reason some call it Miseries of Summer

Inspirer, Dan Hot and Wargasm71 like this.
  20. afurolol

Typical casual talking "please spoonfeed me all guides so I can get everything easy". Do you have any ****ing idea what people went through to finish this before the deadline? It's not "JUST A GAME" anymore when people put 200 hours and money on the line just to finish it, while afk fishers digging their ****ing noses till they extend the event and make everything easy for them.

Titansheart likes this.