1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Karmek

Are you dumb ? How was the event P2W ? You just had bad RNG, deal with it it's BDO 4Head

I got all my earth drops within 10h of grinding outside of loot scrolls

2. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

I expect you will still get the tungrad bits (basic rewards) since they are direct rewards from the quests.
    Its the titles and Alchemy Society Contribution items (additonal bonus rewards) that you will not get for stages you do not finish till after maintenance.

3. Codyislucky

Do you mean the extra rewards or the rewards you get from completing the quest? Because if you do mean the latter, no one is going to do all that work for nothing, even if it is easier.

4. Platinia

if somone need help at spirit still have low level char there on EU
    watching Mystery Discord from time to time
    https://discord.gg/ZC7mfs

5. OmegaXYZ

I repeat again cause It is very important. I lost connections especially these days and I lost time doing essences cause of this. I need it is 19th as game says. It would be very bad if i cannot make it for disconnections or other errors, two things that don't depend on me. It is not acceptable, I think.Thanks.

[​IMG]

#2705 OmegaXYZ, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

You can keep your titles and rewards. There's no point completing it after the 18th. "Experiencing the event" - yeah more like experiencing some boring-ass quests...

LordMg, Sandrituky, Ixnilatis and 3 others like this.
  7. Karmek

If you got involved earlier instead of being a slacker following guides, you probably would have enjoyed the event a lot and learned a lot about BDO's lore, which turns out to be quite good

8. Sharkfin

Next time, do not put RNG gate in a timed event. I spent 15 hrs in sulfur and still didnt get the earth drop and I gave up the challenge all together. I do not mind putting hours/efforts. I, however, hate the fact that there is no guarantee that you will get the drop you need. I am one of those who always gets cresent ring from fine accessory box, nothing of higher value. RNG hates me. Never before of my 18 months of playing I felt rage quiting this game. Glad you are extending the event and making adjustment to give more people to participate, though.

LordMg, Sandrituky, XSkinnyx and 3 others like this.
  9. OmegaXYZ

I need a positive answer from PA please. It would be enough and It would be easy doing maintenance when game says the original event ends, I think. Thanks.

#2709 OmegaXYZ, Jul 17, 2018
  10. helderfoca

This is the worst event I've seen. I am still stuck trying to get golden mirage after a week. Whats the point of giving rewards for those who finish when it may be impossible to finish. RNG gating something like this makes no sense at all. Even if you extend the event for one more weak I still doubt the item is gonna drop. Also if you don't give out the completion rewards (title,medal,etc) in the extended period, you might as well don't extend it at all cause there would be no point to finish it. Also everyone who complains about giving rewards to those who complete in the extended time know that nobody made you spend money in the game and a lot of people who didn't finish yet probably worked harder on the event then you.

LordMg, Sandrituky and MegosCaptian like this.
  11. OmegaXYZ

Error in dates when event ends causes problems to me.

#2711 OmegaXYZ, Jul 17, 2018
  12. Santapoop

Sure. Who is paying for the servers and the maintenance and the staff that supports this game?

You can cry P2W much, but it gives an option for people who work long hours and have limited play time. It allows for people to catch up by spending money.

P.S- It is still RNG. it doubles your chances at loot but doesn't meant you will get it. FYI.

OmegaXYZ likes this.
  13. Dworkin Barimen

Congrats to the winners,to Kakao and PA,this was the biggest ******** event you could come up with .7 days grinding with Kama buff ,and even invested into a lv 6 node at soldiers grave ...7 days grinding for hours ,and barely got the obsidian dust.Simply no ****ing comment................D:<:|.Off to the waragon nest for another 7 days grind for the molar.....O wait the event ends up tomorrow.Equal grounds for all participants yeaaah right ....

vKilljoyy, LordMg and Isteria like this.
  14. Wodur

Well techinally I could finish it before maint, because im on the last part of light quesy, going red and amity. . But I made a decision last night not to finish it because of the amity game of the last npc. So I will be running around with darkness title and being salty instead.:D:D:O

Korvgubben, LordMg and Ciarilly like this.
  15. Aikota

Glad to see my 47 hours of farming SG is still going to go to waste because of a dumb RNG drop. This is absolutely ridiculous..."experience" what...can't even advance past Earth because of this drop rate and even if I finish it after maintenance I'm still getting nothing out of it lol.

Well played.

vKilljoyy, LordMg and Sandrituky like this.
  16. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

Essence of Earth is the sickest joke I've ever seen. Even sicker than the game itself.

LordMg, Sandrituky, Isteria and 2 others like this.
  17. Mana_Mafia

Thank you for this event PA/Kakao.

I experienced equal parts misery and bliss. My friend and I definitely feel accomplished for managing to stick through.

Very relieved to have completed all 8 parts last night.

18. Pika

19. Taizzz

What do you mean by prizes? We won't get alchemy box, bonus gold? Will we get anything by completing it or what? Clarify please. :)

20. Amilliya

The fact that you can buy items that increase your chances at progressing faster in an event, is p2w. You PAY MONEY to PROGRESS FASTER to WIN the contest. If that isnt P2W I then they should just add pen items to the cash shop because that aint p2w.

LordMg, Haurion and Taizzz like this.