1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. IDDenis

I have 10000 Amity, and all other items but only 1000 scythe, and it's still not work. So someone told you lies:-)

2. iveldion

so now, if i ll go make this event, i ll obtain accesory box or no ?

3. Lightning1227

the event is still ongoing, however you're unable to get your hands on the Titles

4. Shanfu

You will get one after spirit quest, I think.

5. Shanfu

Just try to hand in 5000 scythes and it didnt work...guess I need to get the necklace after all :P

edit - I got the necklace and able to proceed now. So, nothing really changed here. Maybe it's a bug or it isnt supposes to change...I have no idea.

#2805 Shanfu, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  6. Xiao420

fix the demn amity game with saya .. you try to reduce it on last patch and **** it up .. now its much more hard to get points ..wested over 2k energy for 800 point thats super inase .

this event makes me sick .. never was offline from a game such as this event time .. even that they case me stuck 67 h on soldier grave i made it .... now i give up with max +11 point on saya what ever you do .. { must of the point i got was by wave } so time to log off agian and hope that god hellp me not come back to this stupid game

7. Swift

You're obviously playing the amity game wrong.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  8. OOVVHHCC

I forfeited a week ago and reaccepted the quest essence of earth from Alustin today after did the pre-quest(jump to the 3rd tower and Zaaira). But the book in Heidel didn't give me the quest. Is this a bug or I need to do some other quests?

9. DarkDranzer

Just go straight to Arufaru in Valencia.

OOVVHHCC likes this.
  10. Hijikatame

What's the new comercial item needed for the part 7? pls

11. OOVVHHCC

That works! Thank you so much dude!

12. Blood_Noir

It's literally on this same thread, like 15 or 18 posts previous, and confirmed in the following post with a screenshot. It's also in the PotionShopTV guide (on twitch); he's updated his guide for this part based on feedback of the changes in this patch, and continues to make changes as people share them with him. So, the guides he's provided are generally solid for any of the stages, even post patch.

Edit: It's also on BDO Codex.

13. Mana_Mafia

Why do you need God to help you quit a video game that you think is "stupid" and claim not to enjoy?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You people are so hilarious, truly.

I just laugh and laugh.

14. Brishak

Can Somenone Help me with the Stage Darkness : i´m trying to get myself killed by jumping towards the sea....but well..i´m just dying there and won´t get ported ^^ I thought maybe cause the daylie reset, but i solved again every daylie quest and the 3th tower, also the dirt quest from the lady...now i´m clueless ^^

15. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You actually need to make step forward, if you jump to far you miss teleport

16. Brishak

I tryed alot...with only stepping over the balcony...i´m landing on the balcony under it and just die :D

17. Brishak

Okay tried again and "rolled" over the second balcony ...cause i didn´t die this time :D aaaand got ported :D maybe i got a bug ^^

18. Bul

Bul

hi there, will we need artisan 2 trading to complete essence of darkness after update ?
    they said there are some change in essence of dark, but i dont know what things got changed. anyone know about it?

19. Brishak

not needed anymore. you only need the "saltpot from the island"- thin that was completly unrelated to the merchant skill ^^

Bul and Fayallie like this.
  20. Nitomy

Nitomy Tamer 62 EU

Hi All, anyone have an idea about the change of the quest "essence of light"?