1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. theo1000

Now they suspend they event temporeraly they wont even keep what they say about exploiting etc true...

while others tried their best and spent their silver for others to profit

Memojie likes this.
  2. JoseMnez

JoseMnez Kunoichi 61 EU

Now what do I do with all the gold bars I've lost?

Metalharpey and Platinia like this.
  3. Axorin

just send all the key and its ok , but we lost many that right xd

Metalharpey and Platinia like this.
  4. theo1000

no its not ok . under event stuff they say that any exploiters will be removed etc so bring the ban hammer DOWN!

5. Lurea

If they wanted it to be a race then there shouldn't have been so much painful grinding. It should have just been figuring the hints out and doing the steps. The min you add grinding to a part of it (like the hides from the first part. 7000 normal hides to compleet 1 part? That ain't a race anymore) You stop making it a race and you make it a job. So they failed in making it a race. They failed with the hints and they failed in making it fun. This is the second time they did this event and they havent learned anything.

Probly because the Korean main branch holds all the cards and if they don't want to do something it wont get done. No matter how many ppl complain. They should lissen more. It is no wonder Pearl Abyss stock has been going down steadily since BDO started. Same with Kakao, tho they are looking a lot better then PA is. It's all crap like this. They don't know what "fun" is it would seem. And they change the things we don't need faster then the things we do. (Look at the entire voice overhaul they did. No one asked or was waiting for that. No one had a problem with them. Yet they spend money and time on it).

Guess you don't know the BDO community. Since we all help out answers are easy to find out there. You can knock out the entire quest in a few days. The reason why 2000 people wouldn't not compleet it is because, it is not fun to do! The way it is made is not that it is hard (if you don't mind not being in the first 100 to compleet or so. If you want to be first it is hard), it is made to be a pain. And something that is a pain is NEVER fun to do.

#2885 Lurea, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  6. Hiperi0n

What a piece of **** of event FFS. I only reached the 4'th platform. Wasted 5h of my life and 500 pots

If at least you can start againt from the last platform..

7. Mr. Nope

There are plenty of guides showing how to do it fast and easy. I'm not a platformer myself but with the guide i watched i completed the course under 15 minutes. (And even the invisible stage took like 3 tries.)