1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Balith

I'd say: Branch 45%, Leaf 35%, Sap 20%

2. Kontrolol

Also, is progress bugged for the site ? It shows that I still have no progress in NA. It says its supposed to update every hour. I should have had stage 2 done hourssss ago

3. Reineken

Try to relog your account

4. nuhji

did you change it to the right region? cause it has separate ones for EU/NA

5. Taizzz

Really...? Supreme tough skin? Im not even artisan 1 processing to craft it. Thanks for event for veterans only. 1h wasted for quest i can't finish :)

6. nuhji

art1 isn't exactly hard to reach

Metalharpey and XSkinnyx like this.
  7. Hortalr~

The problem isn't the skins inself, it's the glaze/trace of ascension, the node is so useless for so much people... I had like 40 traces only, from Sausans

8. JustAnotherPlayer

I'm playing since beginning of this year and did the gathering and alchemy all by myself for the quest. I had to get a few extra traces of origin by heating some gear but everything else I have done all by myself. So this event is definitely not for veterans only. If I hadn't had the timeperiod where I couldn't relog for hours I would be even higher than my current rank (lower than 350) and I did that too with only a tier 5 horse.

It looks more like you haven't been interested in some development for your life skills than it's too veteran, which is fine and nothing wrong with that, but it is unfair to degrade something just because you didn't want to progress in a certain direction.

Metalharpey likes this.
  9. Hortalr~

Alright, you don't even know the components for the items that's even better, there are traces of ascensions, on a useless node, that many people don't even take even with 300+ CP.

Eraven likes this.
  10. Olister

Been playing Since May... I had 500 ascensions in my bank... im 336 Energy 260 Con... Master 1 Proc and Prof Alchemist... In not even 2 months game time also if you look at NA i placed #26.... So this is not for vets its more for people who actually do research and enjoy the game :) Theres more to this then just pressing combos on mobs...

Metalharpey and XSkinnyx like this.
  11. JustAnotherPlayer

... you know, the trace of origin was needed for the gem polisher, which was needed to make a blood ruby. I said I made everything myself from what I had gathered myself or my nodes EXCEPT four of these traces which I got from heating gear. How did you get your blood ruby for the immovable stone then?

12. Olister

Well I did all the GURU quests in suggested... So that being said just doing the ACTUAL game quests... I was able to obtain a GEM Polishers... and kept them in my bank. Should look into quests they help.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  13. Myu_Lys

Someone know why boy at castle sand with seal don't give to me a quest?

14. valenix35

ya I'm currently having the same problems when trying to check my rankings and yes i checked NA and its still showing as no participation and I'm stuck on The Illusion Tree stage 3 part like everyone else.
    Also has any of you received any of the [Event] alchemy contribution ribbons/insignia/medals for completion of the 2 stages?

15. Olister

If you literally go through and read all 30 pages you will find the answer no BEEF here....

16. JustAnotherPlayer

Olister, that was meant for Hortalr~ , not you. I'm saying this since your post sounds very aggressive, as if you would prove some point for whatever reason. Also, sure, if someone did all the guru quests they would likely have amassed a bunch of useful items for this quest, but not everyone has. Some don't want to do all the lifeskill quests right now and just do them when they feel like it.

I just needed to show Hortalr~ that what I had posted wasn't a mistake or misinformation but part of the questline, a part which might some people overlook.

17. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

You might have noticed that "we are trying" to not interacting with you on this event as requested. It's not because we don't like you anymore ok? :D
    This is an event hosted and directed by the developers, and all we can say is that so far, there are no bugs found or reported in the quests from PA.
    For your information, we also don't have any of the solutions as the event is designed to be a mystery for all of us as well. :(

So... we wish you the best of luck and don't forget to collaborate and have fun! <3

18. Hortalr~

@CM Yukimura For Steam Players, they aren't registered in the progression ladder or they just can't see only their progression on the tab ?

19. JustAnotherPlayer

alright, thanks for the information!

Looks like we all are only not seeing the solution right now.

20. Kryienox

@CM Yukimura
    That's ok<3
    But can you at least tell us about the rewards? It says on the rewards page that you get the alchemy emblems thingies PER STAGE. I personally haven't finished the 1st one yet,but a lot of people have finished 2 stages already and they say they didn't get the emblems at all. Is it working as intended? Do we get the emblems after the whole event ends (19.07)? Or what?:P That's not related to what we actually have to do to finish the stages, just would be nice to made it clear. Thanks in advance!

Metalharpey likes this.