1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Winterklinge

Are the quests family bound? I did the jumping part with the Lahn....can I continue with my Valk? Because she has the sailingskill.

2. Zavant

A genius idea. This quest even makes people think "out of the box". Haha, this is worth a bow for unconventional approach to solve the problem.

Nevertheless i am still thinking about, if there was a clue that i missed or if all of them where... Useless? Besides from the idea described above i would never have had an idea, where to look for that tree... (Dat tree?) ^^

3. vjeverica2

floating might reffer to something floating on water not those flying/levitating footholds

4. NickDahlin

its confirmed that you neeed to reach the fifth pillar to progress the quest, but the quests is invisble after you get that item

5. Dan Hot

Dan Hot Warrior 62 EU

Dont forget hints: debris in the sea and Terrmian citizen

6. valenix35

disappears? maybe just guessing here that's the "invisible" quest?

7. Stormcloud

Where do we set this setting for far/near quest location?

8. Winterklinge

well...we got the clue that something is "Invisible". maybe it is the quest....
    Btw "floating footholds" in German is "schwimmender Halt" (swimming Hold)? Maybe its a bad translation would not be the first time.

I think I will go and look at the swimming wood/ships/treasurs in the sea. Can somebody confirm for me, that I can continue the Quest with another character? I mean I dont have any items that are character bound.

9. Sefir

"floating footholds" means jumping to 5th tower..

10. nuhji

this is part of why I might just wait on famme, he might be able to help me figure out what debris could be used for this, although I honestly am unsure on the citizen part

11. Jaylah

Jaylah DarkKnight 63 EU

So i found a cave near Nagas.. but it's nothing in there :/

12. No Commitment

On your quest log, on the right side if you have it displayed. There is a settings button

Stormcloud likes this.
  13. Stormcloud

Thanks!!!

14. Diouz

so to confirm, the most we've got is to reach the 5th tower? no has found any other clues?

15. Hortalr~

Lahn :lul: Even with Lahn, the two first platforms with boat is kinda horrible too.. you've to get the good timing, and to LMB on platform you have to know to, but it's far easier

Metalharpey likes this.
  16. No Commitment

Other than using the item you get from the 5th tower, it actually does "something" and disappears. Some people thought it did nothing. I recommend you check Naga Cave after activating it, then closing out the game and logging back in <3

Other than that, no clues so far. People are trying to figure out that correlation along with the hints they gave us.

17. Yklin Indorin

Is this real that you can't have the hieroglyphic thing in loot of the fifth tower when u claim the reward of the Third >>" ? If this is a real fact, can we clain the hieroglyphic thing can be claim with any reroll that DON'T claim the third reward >>" ?

18. Winterklinge

did anybody check any of the things or treasures floatin in margoria sea?

19. Yennifer

they said some npc at valencia give information but idk which one im not there atm

20. Azalel

You can only get it from 5 so if you take a reward from 3 or 4 you need to wait for daily reset