1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. RaiseYourChicken

lul do it with lahn and shhhh

2. Malle

Got the quest "Mankind's Metal" from Alustin and jumped to 5th tower before and after daily reset but not getting the hierogyph, what am I missing?

EDIT: So I actually got it now. The jumping reward was character specific, had to get to the 5th tower on the same character I accepted the quest from Alustin, not an alt.

#1482 Malle, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  3. JustAnotherPlayer

I tried with my main to get to the 5th platform for hours and hours, I think I'm pretty close to 24 hours in total there (just couldn't get over the last half to the 5th tower). Wanted to check a theory, logged to my Lahn, reached the 5th tower in under 30 minutes. Believe me, kudos to you if you can do it, but if you are not a genius or you really love the jump and swim physics, I suggest to do the Lahn action.

4. Desavian

giant tallis helm chest gloves + any boots with 2 jump gems easy as a... just remember to run till the end of the platform where ur character make a stepback then jump and hold space... thats 4-5 transition.. everything else is too easy to describe

5. Teknoman2

so it seems everyone is stuck after the first part like in the forest quest

6. Kalipso

I jumped 5 hours in a row and could not get to Lan. The point is in my FPS. Then I turned off the computer. I switched the game on again and went 1 time. It's like a mini game to milk a cow. if you have a small FPS - you can not jump and you can not milk a cow

Metalharpey likes this.
  7. Shyany

Shyany Stouthearted Ranger 62 EU

And it is really needed to do? Is this the way to do metal stage? Its really odd that we dont see any "starting clue NPC" like with beef/beer and log :o

Believe me i can jump but in the game where it is jumping natural :D not like this game where your character made a lot of stupid and not important animations ... Like i jump 3 times same way and results are 3 times different jumps :D . But if it will be needed i will try it but i still think (hope) its not important

8. Vokacristal

You need to jump on the 5. Tower to get the Stone with Hyroglyphs. This will start a new Quest und you need in combination with some other things to get the essence of metal^^

9. Milda Green

so i reached it, got the item but when i right clicked nothing happened and item disappeared :<

Attached Files:

Metalharpey likes this.
  10. Vokacristal

Yeah it says it opens a new Quest but you couldn't find one^^ This is were we all stuck

Metalharpey likes this.
  11. Wodur

Wow, jumping part is just sooo lame..

12. Keimag

3,5 hours at helms for red mercury and 3 hours at soldiers grave for obsidian dust...... now on to 3 hours at sulfur....

13. Teknoman2

i tried to use a flare to see if the invisible platforms will appear but they did not

14. Lelyz

So what is this for? Did you pass the tower part and found some other quest? Thanks

15. Keimag

you wish... these parts are for the earth part. cant figure out how do do the tower quest so im going for the things we know

16. Wardaddy182

Where did u find that?

17. RaiseYourChicken

The library of valencia text is about essence of earth not metal and I don't think its even related to this event lmao

18. Kalistra

Can someone go to the Hidel Castle and check the Old diary + post it's text here? It contain information about essences, but I'm not sure on Ru translation are correct.... maybe one more tip will be here.
    [​IMG]

19. RaiseYourChicken

Old stuff isn't supposed to give tips on current event

20. nicy861

this look important?

Attached Files: