1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Zykiiel

2. Wardaddy182

I play on SA so my pics wouldn't make difference here.
    It just says that his research about fire, water, tree, metal and earth was progressing well but he is stuck on extracting earth essence witch he thought was the easier, some blah blah blah, and then it says that his mistake was that the earth essence was the opposite of his hypothesis, the the document is torn.
    Seems like its the beggining of the torn document found on Valencia Library. Not directly related to de quest...

3. TheLunari

One thing is talking about the elements (essences) especially about Earth but nothing happend anyway. I got only knowledge xD.

Vokacristal likes this.
  4. Vokacristal

5. Teknoman2

The five materials that make up the world are fire, water, wood, metal and earth.
    My research has proceeded smoothly since i hypothesized that it is composed as such.
    However, in the process of extracting the essence of earth, which i believed would be the easiest, i have ended up failing repeatedly.
    Now i ask myself if the essence of earth actually exists
    It is the home of life and the foothold of our civilization. Everything that exists is on this earth...
    (Diagrams and formulas of various creatures, earth, plants etc are drawn in the book)
    It was my mistake! The essence of earth is completely opposite to my hypothesis...
    (the page is torn and cannot be read anymore)
    I suppose this is the first part of the torn note from the Valencia library

Dahatox likes this.
  6. Jony5

If you're having issues with the Platforms, use skills to move to platform. My Mystic did it first try when using Sea Burial.

7. Tiesangano

Just a question. I've reached the 5th tower after rightclicking on the hieroglyphs, before reset.
    I'm now getting this with this message:
    upload_2018-7-1_2-26-26.png

Also, the reward is this again:
    upload_2018-7-1_2-26-46.png

I didn't noticed if before the reset and getting the reward the message was "if u are not confident...."
    Maybe today should i try the invisible platform?

8. Zykiiel

Going off of Alustin:
    https://imgur.com/a/XKqAw1u

Titanium and Vanadium are metals and explicitly say they are used in alchemy in their descriptions. Titanium is mostly found around Crescents, the description for Crescent's Shrine mentions ancient civilization goes along with "how mankind could develop advanced civilization was the discovery of this metal". 'Develop advanced civilization' to me reads as something ancient, which goes along with the heiroglyphs found at the Terrmian Tower...

"So far all the essences and clues leading to the essences were found in places related to their element"

Unfortunately I've been running around Crescent's Shrine to no avail. Perhaps its related to Vanadium?

9. Blood_Noir

Movement speed buffs and jump height buffs affect the platforms; It's better to do it with less movement speed, since it's easier to land on the platforms without going off the other side, and it's easier with more jump height to make sure you can catch platforms to stop you from falling when you jump short

CombatKiller likes this.
  10. Blood_Noir

Each tower says that; they just didn't bother changing the text on the last one. Just copied the others.

11. Arem

You sure it isn't as something as simple as gold or silver? When I think about alchemy with metals I think about gold, but this game uses silver so maybe it is that. Don't know much about the lore of the game and am still pretty new so I'm just throwing out some ideas because it talks about how it helped it advanced civilization and trade is what does that.

12. CelestiaCross

I was digging in the desert just in case I'd find something buried in the sands because all of the Essence of Metal stuff leads to Valencia lore... But after 200 shovels I only got ordinary stuff, so I do not think it is that.

13. CelestiaCross

The advancement of ancient civilization was in the Black Desert and Valencia until **** hit the fan and everything got destroyed. Even checked under the Valencian castle and rechecked the ancient broken pieces and some of the words match up with current event quest, but to no avail. If only it was that easy.... I have 533 energy, almost every lore of the game... But this.... This is mind-blowing madness. :(

Metalharpey likes this.
  14. kaito7

who a military powder please ??

15. Marche Koji

Was there ever any resolution for people with missing personal standing? I've completed stage 3 and (while dying inside) got to the end of the jumping puzzle and it still pretends like I haven't started the quest at all. @CM Yukimura

16. Zykiiel

I know it won't show me where I am but if you scroll through the ranking pages I eventually found my name in there, so the game knows what I've done but the webpage has some error.

17. Marche Koji

Thanks for the heads up. Just scrolled through and found myself. I thought I'd be in the 400s after the hours it took to bid/win some Special Grapes. I guess everyone else got stuck on that as well.

18. Creonnnnn

i found where the essence of metal is, it's in naga cave. This video shows where it's located: . Useless because you cant grab it without completing the questline

19. dan3k

20. Hillpaw