1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Kalipso

2. Shyany

Shyany Stouthearted Ranger 62 EU

I think it will be some kind of wreck or someting. I visited Cron castle "because of mistake in the past" and Cron castle explode because of bad alchemy experiment. And i remember that metal thing what Alustin used. But nothing :( .

But the symbols and "style" are similar as the "metal essence box" so maybe something like this?

[​IMG]

Kalipso likes this.
  3. Kalipso

you went to a Ghost?

4. Shyany

Shyany Stouthearted Ranger 62 EU

Its not usable ... maybe its work only when you do a story dont know. I looked around and nothing.

We need more hints. 2 days and maybe we will see some hints for "metal stage".

5. Ukaly

anyone noticed this when you dive into the water and look up on the surface, you can only see it while under water.

Attached Files:

6. Kaijoichi

Putting your graphics and texture setting to low to see the pyramid worked for me, and i relogged to see the shrine lit up

7. Teknoman2

some see it some dont
    i noticed that there are some chests in the cave that can be attacked and that you can gather from stalactites but nothing dropped when i tried.

8. DefinitelyNotPhil

So here is something i found which might be related to the essence of metal, there are sunken ruins in the arsha sea that are literally blocked off by invisble walls, the only way to enter them is by swimming through the stone arches that are at the border of it. Once you do that you'll end up inside and suddenly you're not in the water anymore but you can walk around and breathe as if it was on land. Another interesting thing about it is that half of these ruins are covered in shadow which is permanently there and not moving with the other shadows, the other part however is hit by the sun. There's also orbs that appear in the center of this area. This place totally fits the description of the debris in the sea and has something invisble too...

So what i've already tried there is using the lost hieroglyphics writing during nighttime after doing all the daily quests with the beef/beer/log, but it didn't do anything, in fact, it even said that you can't use the lost hieroglyphics writings underwater, so if the ruins lead to nothing this might be a hint to where to use the item?!

Attached Files:

Isteria, Kismet and Dahatox like this.
  9. Inspirer

well I used my 2nd hieroglyph after midnight as the quest is suposed to be activated, still nothing. I clicked it on the 5th platform.

10. Aias

So about hint 5 (water), how are the the cards supposed to lead you to Oben island ??
    Anyone has figured that out ?

11. Inspirer

water stage has been solved 2-3 days ago

12. Eallanor

That area you found underwater is actually from Margoria that they planned on using for that "expansion" but never did, it's in the game but serves no purpose. It has nothing to do with Essence of Metal.

13. No Commitment

Beer guy tells you his buddy was a marine and harpoon fishing. You find the harpoon fisher, he tells you the scouting party is somewhere near Padix. You find the node manager on Padix. That person tells you to kill 500 pirates. Then he says something about checking near Oben or Teste

Metalharpey likes this.
  14. Aias

I know but the logic used in the hints might be useful in the future.
    I have completed parts 1-2-3 already.

15. Rontaro

Rontaro DarkKnight 62 EU

5 of diam(O)nds
    4 of clu(B)s
    5 of spad(E)s
    6 of diamo(N)ds

Villen, samgio93, Simofmx and 3 others like this.
  16. DefinitelyNotPhil

You're probably right, but what makes you sure that it has nothing to do with it so that you quickly dismiss it? there have been lots of places in the event so far that have been forever in the game and are now part of the event. And if they put it in the game and never used it that would sound like "forgotten regrets buried deep within the currents" :D

Anyway, the fact that you can't use the hieroglyphics underwater is useful imo. :)

17. DragonLoli

after all its all about metal, maybe we have to search around kelpan or oze pass. its kind of in the middle of those two pyramids (Trina fort and Naga Cave)

18. Wodur

Do you know the ingredients?

19. Suawoy

upload_2018-7-1_15-17-2.png

asked support: the lack of translation is also part of the event?
    Guess that they answered ...... the problem is clear, we are working in the sweat of priests, we will tell how worked out, then ...

Koreans will perform the event first suspect ...

Wodur likes this.
  20. Suawoy

On side note. People are far beyond "Essence of Water" but PA keeps pace to make event competitive till last minute. Their inflexibility is boring... Just admit people can be smart and speed up PA! ;)

Metalharpey likes this.