1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. CelestiaCross

I'm going to check every cave I know about, especially the caves you can mine in. Most caves were washed out because of water. (Rain or ocean)

2. Wilter

Has anybody checked if it's some kind of shipwreck we need to look for?

3. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Not so courageous when your convinced the platform is there, or the "penalty" for missing is just start over (same as missing a visible platform)

4. RaiseYourChicken

I really don't think we need to inspect any sea ruins, we know where the essence is, we have tips in the naga cave that point towards valencia and astrology so yeah the water fragments part is mentioning something we quite not get yet

5. RaiseYourChicken

It's courageous if you dot it before you claim your 5th tower reward maybe :o

6. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

My best guess: We are ahead of the unlocking, the fastest players completed 3rd stage 50min-1hr after the daily boardgame reset...

7. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

After its just stupid, since you can not claim a new reward the same day ;)

8. LordMg

I really hope they don't expect us to take some leap of faith on invisible platform. Especially when one mistake will require starting over. Some people will spend hours (or even days) trying to do it - because jumping here is not really meant for platformer game.

Eraven and Xiahra like this.
  9. Aegis

Managed to get to the 5th platform by jumping (ranger) lel ... opened the quest item but nothing happens dafuq :D

10. LordMg

Maybe we should use it in designated spot or something?

11. Nyavenger

I'm afraid that is wrong.
    There is alchemy ****ery, most likely related to black stones, in a city called Goma Naru, and the city is razed. The story text highly imply you were present / part of it.

12. HaIiax

So has anyone any experience with the underwater city north of Iliya Island where it is completely covered in an invisible wall, where you can swim through some arches and then breath/walk around in the city? That seems to tick quite a few boxes such as "A life full of forgotten regrets is buried deep within the currents of darkness. " and the Invisible part mentioned in the last line.

Also I found the database entry for these ruins https://bddatabase.net/us/theme/6164/

The screenshot the guy in the comments links is posted in the 10/10/2017 and he is swimming right above it, showing a screenshot of an area where a coffer exists that gives knowledge. Obviously now you can't swim down to it to get this and I'm walking around inside there and there is NOTHING that I can see that looks like where he cirlces for the coffer to exist. Maybe I'm just missing it, but if anyone else has any info I'd appreciate it, even if it's nothinng to do with the quest.

13. PALACHrus

easy passage of 5 towers on LAN

LORDZERG likes this.
  14. Teknoman2

we know of the sunken city for a while now and that there is nothing there
    the first part i believe mentions a literal life... some npc probably

15. HaIiax

So, did they just remove the knowledge from being obtainable or am I totally missing where it is?

Also: What is this? https://gyazo.com/4a72c6418daad495c78e44d5c490fb56 I mean the flashing bobbing blue arrow marker thing, it just randomly appeared and won't go away.

16. Teknoman2

i think the arrow is where you were supposed to get the knowledge

17. thegr8n00dle

All items under the knowledge tree Academics >> Exploration I has that indicator.

18. CASEYSTONER

#1658 CASEYSTONER, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  19. HaIiax

I don't even see Exploration under Academics, the arrow had nothing there and the knowledge for that city has been moved, to a ruins further north. Same entry and it's under valencia Great desert expedition log.

Weird stuff, guess they haven't decided what they want to do with the atlantis ruins yet.

20. LordMg

First - stop spamming. Second - probably someone parked boat under platform and other person on platform just ascended on crows nest.